Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
happy birthday rose ๐Ÿฅณ.
many  happy returns of the day to u .
may all ur wishes come true. aur apko mishal kay deedar bhi ho jayein.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

very nice ud.i like the fact supria is nannasahibs daughter! gives us more reason to hate her! after what she made dutta do๐Ÿ˜ก
don't like their marital situation though, i thought that he loved her deeply that's why he couldn' deny her anything. but now we see that it's no longer the wife AS  had envisaged for him, she's just someone who is just fulfilling all her dreams at any cost. her involvement in politics and good deeds was not enough , the plight of orphanns didn't melt her selfish heart to consider one of those unfortunate kids to bring in her life instead she forces her husband to go through hell to produce a child. looking forward to next episode eagerly. thanks rose.

mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
dutta feeling sorry for his act naturally,the child which sups desire isn't the result of luv...none of the ppl involved are happy ,next ud soon

happy birthday to you ๐Ÿ˜Š
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rose
nice ud .happy birthday to you๐Ÿ˜Š
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hi.Rosie, birthday lardki, do you  feel older and wiser? hummh?
IWL~ Chapter 4:
Great read yet again for the following..
~quite a gamut of Dutta's emotions.. release of anger; recollection of his unsavory past; justification of his actions;faithfulness towards his wife;and then a certain element of blame for another, to give validity of reason to his action of sleeping with a prostitute. Is this all rather yet again to convince himself and his wife  regarding the purpose of the act? Enjoyed this section ,was  well written.
~his asking her ,would she repeat his act in case if was infertile?was a bit of shock to my system ,although tongue in cheek roughly, I suspected the response ..mind you Rosie.. Supriya only chided him with"Dutta ji" ...๐Ÿ˜†Tu kiya samjhoon main?
~although Dutta is revolted by the act initially , he does impress upon his wife of repeat possibilities , if the desired attempt does not bear fruit. In other words a reminder to his wife that should this happen it would not be his fault ,as he has been led to it.. this was a clever point Rosie.. plot wise
~his entry in his bedroom is heart rendering ; how he faces the evidence of his  behavior; it's strange that he never thinks that  he actually  assaulted  her.. I suppose its because he's aware that the act was preplanned  and both  parties  acted  as required.
~ Rosie, the highlight for me was the shower scene which was a bold and sad statement  of his shame which triggers off his self harm nature.. all this not just for the required act ,but for his sharp denial of hearing some calling from his soul.in the steaming shower...
thanks,Rose for a lovely UD..please continue,with much love,x yours hammie             

Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Dear Rose,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"  ๐Ÿค—

hope im not too late in wishing you...๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ  
Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
nice ud๐Ÿ˜Šbirthday wishes for a very special person thats u rose๐Ÿ˜Šregards uvi
-bharti- thumbnail
Dear Rose,  

Delighted to be back reading and commenting on your brilliant work.  Also edited my reserved spot for the 1st chapter on pg 4,  hosake toh padlena n apologies for troubling you with my backlog  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 2
Wow! Rose this is mindblowing stuff, our bolibali naku a prostitute?   So, sups hires naku n the deal is sealed.  Luved how naku describes it..maalamaal nahi toh kangal, lol..
But she gets just one chance to conceive no more?  matlab dutta ka maalamaal..lol   God! im being so callous.  lagta hai kya deal hain but actually it makes sense.   The biggest challenge is dutta,s attitude, bechara kaha phasgaya.  Naku gets the taste of dutta,s gussa, a man of honour worlds apart from the men she had to deal.
The underlying issue is so many young women are daily pushed into flesh trade n hardly anyone get out of the hellhole.  Naku wil be lucky if things go well.  Feel for though.    

Chapter 3
Brilliant!!!  Just one word is brilliant, the way you have handled such a sensitive topic.  The parody of selling one,s soul to save one,s love/marriage.
The biggest blunder the couple or supriya did was bringing nakusha even before dutta was mentally prepared.  He in a state of despair gave in to her demands but was not ready to actually endure it literally.   Its a sad sad state of affairs.  
Nakusha realises his true character and his anger just a facade. 
Supriya is driven by the overwhelming urge for motherhood is insensitive to him.  She doesnt understand and respect his values, the sanctity of marriage. And the woman,s blackmail triumphs in the end, brings out the devil in him to the fore,  but this time naku is sympathetic to his cause doesnt complain.  
The two ravaged souls find solace in each other.  Take a bow lady, you have outdone yourself.  

Chapter 4
Im short of words in appreciating the finesse with which you have portayed dutta,s misery, his turmoil n his guilt of some sin.  
He is a broken man inside and his counter argument to supriya leaves little doubt where this relation is heading.  Supriya is oblivious and hopeful.  
The UD also throws light into the background of their marriage and i feel there was already a drift in their relation and ironically the childless couple drifted further apart in the quest for a child.  
Superb effort Rose  ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you

Edited by -bharti- - 11 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ emily ..well both dutta and sups are strong headed individuals and have different point of views so to avoid any kind of confrontation, dutta always manages to find a middle path however it can not be denied that sups is quite dominating ..thanks for the comments 

@ tamanna ..agree with u , sups has made the biggest mistake of her life by bringing a third person in their lives.

@ sona ..dutta has high principals therefore he is regretting his act terribly ..glad u could feel his pain ..thanks 

@ nakusha ..thanks for the wishes ..dutta has not really found love in his life ..he married sups with the hope that would but didn't and now after spending a night with a stranger he is feeling miserable..quite justifiable ..thanks for the appreciation 

@ dilse ..thanks a lot for liking the update and for the birthday wishes 

@ fassben ..AS had her reasons to select sups for dutta and she didn't know that things would turn out like this ..yeah me too hope that with time he accepts the reality  starts looking ahead and stops blaming himself ..thanks for the comments

@ daya ..yeah he feels that he has not only ruined his marriage but also wronged nakku, just to have a baby which is their need he has taken advantage of nakku ...you have described the actual status of his marriage very clearly..there is practically nothing between them ...i am so happy that you are enjoying this story so much and hope it manages to hold your interest till the end 

@ afzal ..thanks for the wishes ..poor AS didnt know that sups would turn out to be a selfish woman and i am glad you feel bad for dutta ..hope you enjoy the next update 

@ tahera ..mishal ke deedea * FAINTS* ..thanks for the wishes ..the fact that sups is nanasahebs daughter somewhere justifies her mindset and character ..good you hate her ..she deserves it after putting dutta through so much of misery ..a very valid point raised that though she manages orphanages still she is not willing to go for adoption ..a complete selfish woman 

@ mirage ..thanks for the wishes and agree with you the child born shall not be out of love but compromise 

@ jedy ..thanks a lot for liking the update and for the wishes 

@ hammies ..nope i don't feel older or wiser coz dil toh baccha hai ji ..lol..dutta is really in a very confused state of mind ..he wants to blame himself and he is blaming but somewhere still feels that the main culprit is his wife ..he is angry at her that inspite of working so hard to keep this marriage alive she is not acknowledging her efforts and feelings ..he is mad at himself for not being able to control his life ..agree with u it is quite shocking for him to ask sups that would she have done the same thing had he been infertile? it throws her off guard but not to forget her proposal did the same to him..it is an attempt to make her realize that somethings are easier said than done ..no no hammie where he asks her that does she expect him to sleep again if things don't work out is a purely SARCASTIC comment..his intentions are clear, he will not repeat this mistake again...nope again ..he feels he has assaulted her both physically and mentally ..for which he punishes himself by bruising his knuckles the way he'd hurt her wrists physically and mentally too he is not able to forget that night and forgive himself for taking advantage of her just like other men have done in the past ..glad you liked the shower scene..i really enjoyed writing it ..thanks for the comments as always 

@ uwith ..thanks for the wishes and comments 

@ bharti ..wow its great to see u again ..thanks for the wishes and i am quite surprised that you managed to read and comment on all the chapters ..thanks a lot dear and no need to be sorry for late comments ..i hope u enjoyed your holidays ..coming to the ff ..well its quite a shocking story but didn't i warn you guys in advance ..lol..i guess you didn't take it so seriously ..lol..never mind now that you are over with 2 big shocks that dutta is married to sups and is being asked to sleep with another woman who is none other that our nakku i can see you are enjoying this story .especially the dialogue" malaamal ya kangaal " lol.thanks so much for understanding dutta's pain and the circumstances under which he gives in to sups desires..the fact that nakku doesn't blame him and surrenders herself to him. the last chapter is my fav chapter of this ff and so happy to know that you liked it so much that you are falling short of words ...thanks dear ..it means a lot to me 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
                                             PROMO 

"sahab ..mat do khudh ko itni sazaa." He heard someone say, he opened his drowsy eyes wide and adjusted them to focus on the figure that was slowly coming towards him. Nakusha halted her feet at a safe distance from him. She didn't know why but it disturbed her to see him punishing himself for something that he'd done unwillingly. He stared right back at the person because of whom he was suffering.

" aye ladki ..chal dafaa ho yahan se." he growled, flaring his nostrils.

"sahab..aap bure pati nahin ho..aur tayi bahut khushkismet hai ki aap unke saath ho." She truly believed what she said, he was indeed a wonderful husband when compared to her step father, her ex husband and all the men who she'd ever come across. He smirked at her face, yeah he was a very nice husband, a husband who had broken all the marital vows by sharing a bed with a stranger and his wife was lucky to have a life partner like him.

" ek raat mein itna kuch jaan liya tune mere baare mein?" he asked after emptying the glass that he'd filled. Here he was blaming and torturing himself for wronging her and she without blinking an eye gave him a clean character certificate when she very well knew what he'd done with her. Instead of loathing him she was sympathizing with him?

She turned around to leave but before that said something that hit him right across his heart.

Full update - Monday 

Edited by stranger2rose - 11 years ago
afzal7861 thumbnail
hi rose  thanks for the promo๐Ÿ˜Š