Sahil ☺️ 

Both AK and Himanshoo look Amazing
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
yummmyeee ahaha for AK:p
mandygill thumbnail
are waaahhh! chaa gaye shana dear! beautiful and yumeee! loved it! i am greedy..want more!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

shana0127 ... the dynamic duo!!!!   Wow, it's a wonder the forum hasn't caught fire with such dynamite   πŸ˜†!!!!    And you got my favourite Guddu Shukla too    !!!  

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

shana0127 ... the dynamic duo!!!!   Wow, it's a wonder the forum hasn't caught fire with such dynamite   πŸ˜†!!!!    And you got my favourite Guddu Shukla too    !!!  

gudu shukla is my fav. too indi

actually when watched bhagonwali then they were about to marry runjhun  to some teacher ji ka beta or something

then came our guddu shukla and then i was like kaash runjhun ki shaai guddu se ho jaye

and then after one month i watched the show an foun guddu married to runjhun...that day i re watched all back episoed again and again and drool like mad over himoo

u know indi just when that show ended i was like now what and saw udayveer he was a posh form of gudu shukla anti in beginning but became positive like guddu.Just like guddu he had chattis ka ankada with his girlπŸ˜†

Actully Guddu and Udayveer are same guddu suburbs bad boy while Udayveer a posh bad boy bothe changed by love of their life Runjhun and Manyata

00093 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shana0127...fantastic!!!... Desi Boys looked awesome
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Both guys looking good!
But Ashu a whole LOT more!!! <3
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

gudu shukla is my fav. too indi

actually when watched bhagonwali then they were about to marry runjhun  to some teacher ji ka beta or something

then came our guddu shukla and then i was like kaash runjhun ki shaai guddu se ho jaye

and then after one month i watched the show an foun guddu married to runjhun...that day i re watched all back episoed again and again and drool like mad over himoo

u know indi just when that show ended i was like now what and saw udayveer he was a posh form of gudu shukla anti in beginning but became positive like guddu.Just like guddu he had chattis ka ankada with his girlπŸ˜†

Actully Guddu and Udayveer are same guddu suburbs bad boy while Udayveer a posh bad boy bothe changed by love of their life Runjhun and Manyata

shana0127
... After the way in which Bhagonwaali ended, I was just too shattered to enjoy another serial, i.e. until LMYAM ... and this only because of Himmanshoo!!!   Never missed an episode of Bhagonwaali ... Guddu Shukla totally enchanted and captivated me ... and continues to do so up to this day   πŸ˜‰!!!!    Shuklaji entrapped all the girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!    Lucky you, you were able to move on and enjoy another show!!!   I tried, but couldn't find anything interesting ... that's the effect that Shuklaji had on me  😊😊!!!!     A group of us continues to post on the BBAT forum ... still have hopes that one day we'll get a BBAT II!!!! 

In the meantime, I'll enjoy LMYAM  ...   πŸ˜†!!! 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Amazing Mummy

Sahil ☺️ 

Both AK and Himanshoo look Amazing

Haan Bachha drool karlo par sirf apne Sahil par UV  aur AK touch bhi mat karna they are made for everyone πŸ˜‰