IT'S TIME TO STOP SAYING GURMEET WAS A NON-DANCER

PrincessSJB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
IT'S TIME TO STOP SAYING GURMEET WAS A NON-DANCER ON JHALAK 5

It appears many are drinking the same cool-aid and trying to make fools out of the rest of us.

Based on this one video below (and there are numerous out there) that prove that Gurmeet was not a non-dancer when he entered Jhalak, we can say probably 1 of 2 things could have happened here:

Dec 18, 2011 ITA AWARDS:

Either, Gurmeet deliberately and intentionally played down his dancing ability so that he could be portrayed as a non-dancer and win the trophy since that seemed to be a criteria (see excerpts of comments in an article further below) or

Jhalak asked Gurmeet to play down his dancing ability since they had decided to make him the winner and wanted him to be portrayed as a non-dancer who became a dancer.

Either way, it all makes sense now how gradually as the show progressed, Gurmeet's performances were regressing rather than progressing and if anyone thinks the last so-called mosquito/gravity performance was a dance for a finale/grand finale then they know nothing about dance. 

Clearly, the powers that be at Jhalak 5 did not do their own due diligence to find out which contestants were truly non-dancers and who were not - here are excerpts of the article which were included in another post on the Forum page:

'On the occasion of the Grand Finale, Manisha Sharma, Weekend Programming Head, COLORS said, "The objective this year was to deliver a never seen before experience of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa for our viewers. We are delighted with the appreciation for the show coming in across demographics and geographies making it the best reality dance show on Indian television."

Myleeta Aga,General Manager and Creative Head of BBC Worldwide Productions India added, "The essence of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is making non-dancer celebrities into dancers. Gurmeet's journey is a fine example of this journey. This season all of the contestants raised the bar of their performances by experimenting with new dance forms and concepts. The jury brought in their own flavour to make this season a memorable and entertaining one."'

Jhalak, BBC Worldwide Productions India and some of Gurmeet's fans are entitled to their own opinions but not to their own facts.

Sadly, having first-hand knowledge, I can also say that many of Gurmeet's supporters automatically reject the truth and the facts whenever it suits them - they rabidly support and try and force their points of view on others.  They cannot think and reason anymore, they even lie to themselves and believe their own lies.  

I have come to the conclusion after reading so many of their posts that they are delusional, brainwashed and so filled with lies and hate (I read this hate first-hand when Isha broke her arm, one of Gurmeet's fans said she was praying that Isha would break her other arm (G-d forbid I thought at the time that I read that) so Gurmeet would have 1 less strong contender to compete against. After reading this and numerous other hateful and hate-filled posts, I voluntarily opted out of that particular fan group and no longer accept any information from them and will have nothing to do with them in any way, shape or form.

Unfortunately, these supporters are unknowing victims of this culture of idol worshipping of celebrities and not being able to separate the reel from the real.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
FInally!!! some one accepted that he can dance...past present whatever 😊

But I cannot stop laughing at  this thought ...either Jhalak CVs or channel  asked Gurmeet or Gurmeet intentionally played down his dancing abilities.πŸ€£πŸ˜†...People can go to this extent to prove that the show is scripted. I mean seriously, how easily people can make up stories...This has been discussed innumerable times whether Gurmeet can dance or not or whether he knew dance before or not blah blah πŸ₯±and I can already see some Gurmeet bashers (my hands itching to specify 2-3 names)eyeing this post of yours to have a gala of a time. πŸ˜›Can't you just accept the fact that Gurmeet has won JDJ 5 and just move on?πŸ˜•

As far as your last sentence is concerned, you can find such fanatics in every celebrity fan group...I mean koi fan group yahaan dhoodh ka dhula nahin hai...Mind you this does not mean I support any such behavior?

Edited by adigaag - 11 years ago