Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post apu...!!! 👍🏼
I enjoyed the episode...!!! Because I thought the epi will b all about hand changing of that chit...!!! But surprisingly got some naughty SurYa moments na...!!!  😆 Suraj ji should get used to that kinds of thakan u know.!!! Cause our Sandy baby's very good at making others run 4 her...!!! 😎  Whether in romance, in danger like the bombs scene or in naughty mood...!!! Suraj ji... agar Sandy ko pakarna  hain to , 
pls start    . Ya... ek slip n catch scene ho jata to achcha 
hota...!!! 😒 Cvs should recruit some members from the forum for designing SurYa scenes...!!! We have much better idea than 
them... ⭐️ 
About Vikram... I was not surprised to see him praising Suraj... Among Bhaobo's other three namunas Vikram is much better...!!!! Everyone cant be saint like Suraj ji na...!!! Most of the evilness in him given by Meena I think...!!! I was feeling pity 4 Meena...!!! Jal jal ke rakh ho rahi thi...!!! 
Meena.. We know u contributed...!!! Thats why Ami di even made a thread for u n ur motherhood...!!! Can u imagine a whole thread 4 you n we all praised u there...!!! So chill...!!!! 😆
Ya this week will be stuck on the same day where Sandy will be honored ..!!! But atleast Suraj has got the chit...So... 
N sandy... IPS is nothing... 
If Suraj ji with you... U can be anything in life... Dont worry...!!! 😉 😆

Edited:
I loved the first speech of Suraj btw more than second one...!!! 😃 
Chasni main duba rasgolla ki tarah naram...!!! 😳 
Muphuli chikki ki tarah sakt...!!!Apki bate jilebi tarah gol gol...  😆
Chhotu ka expression...!!! 🤣
Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice post Farhana. I was also looking for some falling into each others arms scene but was a wee bit disappointed. Some how I do not know why,  but right since terrorism track I am getting an impression that Suraj is so thankful that Sandhya is alive that he does not want to think of anything else and he is making no attempts what so ever to come close to her physically. Including yesterday's ched khani , all the hugs were initiated by Sandhya not Suraj. In that I am a bit traditional minded. I want Suraj to make the first moves. Pichle hafte wo thoda thanda raha. Let's hope he becomes more romantic this week. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice..post..farhu..di..!!!😊👍🏼
there..was..nothing..new..except..vikram's..brotherly..love..and..letter..going..back..to..suraj's..pocket!!😊
overall..a..good..episode..with..cute..surya..moments..!!😊
Pappu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode analysis Farhana...👍🏼⭐️

u hv covered the whole Epi happenings in ur title...😃
I too got surprised to see this much bonding from vikram towards Suraj. i was impressed for the second time when he said its the whole Rathi Family's Felicitation Ceremony..👏 whereas Meena's..Bak bak...😡

Our SurYa's Tom n Jerry is back again... i was ROFLing when sandy snatched the letter from Suraj and jumped on the bed...🤣
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post & cute pics... suraj-vik scene was very sweet, viks showing good side of him & suraj picking a beautiful sari for wifey, meena can never can never change . sandy  did full badmashi & gave suraj the real chase & the way he got the chit back was funny.. sure the cvs willl drag sandy's dreams 
Tanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nyc post dear 😊...loved it  n i really hope SURAJ helps SANDHYA in fulfilling her dream...SURYA  ROCKSSS
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rocket Singh....Haan dada...when Sandy turns on her Badmashi mode, Sooraj bechara kuch kar hi nahi paate...Only Bhabo or tricks using Bhabo's name could stop Sandy!😆

Niru.....Bhabo will always play the role of the intruder in SurYa masti/romance! Even if Bhabo herself doesn't interfere, Sandy/Sooraj will never forget to remember her! Ab toh SurYa ko bhi Bhabo'ki aadat si pad gayi!😆

Sindu.....we all were waiting for some cute romance during their run n catch game around the bed...But yeh Cvs ko kaun samjhaye! Aur Meena ki toh baat mat karo!

Bharathi'ji....Yup...I too was expecting the same, but seems SurYa will take another day,to only reach at the ceremony.😕 Meenaaa!😡

farhana874 thumbnail

Shehjar bua.....There must be some reason behind CVs presentation of vik as more loving n sensible than ever!

Meri wish for SurYa slip n catch chakna-chur kar diya CVs ne!😭

And haan seems like only Sooraj will get to know about Sandy's dream for now. Achcha hi hain...We will get to see some emotional moments of SurYa.

Jun Jun Juna...Glad to see your post.

Yeah...vik is not that bad...it's just he gets influenced by his lugayi so easily! But I loved his reply to meena -''Kheer achchi banne mein shabashi chule ko nahi, halwai ko milti hain''🤣

And Sooraj's dialogue...Thaka diya aapne mujhe!😆 Naughy naughty Juna!😆

Amlu.....Tu toh ab aram se so rahi Sooraj'ke pocket mein!🤣

Aur maine apne apko chule qurban kar di so that Sandy could lit the coal stove! Main kitni mahan hoon dekha!

Haan yaar...I hope Sandy gives Meenu's due credit at the ceremony.

That emoticon for Thaka haara Sooraj is🤣!

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
looks like they are keeping us hooked by showing more n more scenes rather than moving up with the story!

i hope all is well soon...!

Nice post Dear Faru Di...!!
farhana874 thumbnail

Fatima'ji....Yes...That's what going to happen...new promo out!

I feel bad for Sooraj, he put so much effort to write a speech to dedicate to Sandy but! Wish they thought of some other ways to reveal Sandy's dream. They could make him read alone in somewhere else...Wonder how he will compose himself back after that shock!

Manju'di....Thaankoo...Seems another filler filled with Meenu's nautanki on the way!😕

Shirin...Your 'running on the trademill emoticon' cracked me up!🤣

Sooraj badly needs a class hosted by Usain Bolt asap to match his darling wife!🤣

War na Sandy toh haath aane se rahi, and we will just die craving for SurYa romance!😆

Thanks for reminding Chotu-Sooraj's interaction! How cute it was na!

Sooraj comparing Sandy to 'Rasgullas, muphali!😆

But cutest one was when he said ''Kabhi kabhi Sandhya'ji ki baat meri jalebi ke jaise gol gol hoti hain jo mere sar ke upar se chali jaati hain''🤣

UMDU'ji...I guess you are right...Sooraj doesn't want to give Sandy any tension or stress! Aap ko toh pata hi hain na how Sandy gets shy when Sooraj tries to get close to her!😆