Dilnaaz and Rajiv divorced for Big Boss?

Posted: 11 years ago
Don't know y but I have a strong feeling that Dilnaaz and Rajiv have divorced only for Big Boss... I mean just for TRPs that a divorced couple was able to mend relationship in Big Boss' house. I might be wrong, but somehow I don't think that they have really divorced. They appear much in love. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jitinmenda thumbnail
ok i had no idea abt their divorce, so i looked it up. She left his house in 2010... 2yrs back... i dont think they planned it 2 yrs bak.. :P
close topic.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah as the above comment mentioned they separated long time ago... I very well know that Delnaz was not with Rajev during his book launch and he said that he missed her... that was way back in January... they couldn't have planned all that...
I know Rajev is interested to get back with her... he has been saying that alot in his interviews
Originally posted by: mayandrah

Yeah as the above comment mentioned they separated long time ago... I very well know that Delnaz was not with Rajev during his book launch and he said that he missed her... that was way back in January... they couldn't have planned all that...
I know Rajev is interested to get back with her... he has been saying that alot in his interviews

rajiv said they divorced three months back
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhakkan

rajiv said they divorced three months back

They got separated in 2010... and after the 2 years separation period... Delnaaz applied for divorce,,, becoz Rajev had been refusing to divorce her...
I have been following Rajev for a few years now... I know the whole story
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She left his house in 2010...bt they divorced three months back...
Originally posted by: mayandrah

They got separated in 2010... and after the 2 years separation period... Delnaaz applied for divorce,,, becoz Rajev had been refusing to divorce her...
I have been following Rajev for a few years now... I know the whole story

separation period is six months not two years. don't know wot is ur motive of following rajiv and asking moderators to close any topic related to rajiv's divorce. he divorced three months ago, period.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i too wonder whether they have divorced each other or not. does not feel that the way they keep talking  about each other . it rather feels as having got angry with Rajeev , Delnaz had gone to her maternal home.. 
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khush.singh

She left his house in 2010...bt they divorced three months back...

yea!! agree.
Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

i too wonder whether they have divorced each other or not. does not feel that the way they keep talking  about each other . it rather feels as having got angry with Rajeev , Delnaz had gone to her maternal home.. 

yup he appears deeply in love with Delnaj though loves to flirt with other women.