If there would be no voting, who would have won?

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know that Gurmeet won because of voting. Even in his worst dance, he used to get save first because of voting. One of GC fan said that one of her friend stayed all night up and vote for GC.  ðŸ¥±

Anyways so I think without voting system the winner would or should have been Ritwik, Rashmi, or Isha. I would be so happy if one of them would have been winner. Three of them are most deserving. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
These are MY OPINIONS so kindly treat them as such😊.

Purely based on Dancing:

May be Shibani, Rithvik or Isha (only if she had not been injured - that elbow injury) could have won.

Rashmi, I don't think so. She hasn't been as versatile a dancer on this stage as I would have liked to see - her performances give the allusion of versatility but there hasn't been any, really. And if Shiabni wasn't eliminated she would have given strong competition to Rashmi.

Gurmeet could have been if he had improved greatly in his last 9-10 weeks performances as he did in the initial 3-4 weeks - but didn't really see any growth as a dancer in him in the last few weeks. He, in fact, regressed - could have been due to lack of communication between him and his choreographer or something else but there was something definitely missing from Gurmeet's performances in terms of chemistry and codial-ness that was there in the beginning few weeks.

Darhseel, not really. He wouldn't have been able to beat the likes of Shibani, Rithvik, Rashmi or Isha to stay on till the Grand Finale. They had too many coordination problems and too frequently in their acts.

Jayati ji might have stayed on for may be 1 or 2 more weeks since her exit from the show but she wouldn't have won either.

... like I said, my 2 cents😳
suba2011 thumbnail
gurmeet not desrve to win...rithvik or isha capable of winning in JDJ
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Isha definitely if there was no injury, else Rithvik 😎
My views:

GC wouldn't have survived JDJ, would have gotten eliminated midway.

Isha, Rithvik, Shibani, Rashmi, Darsheel would have made it to Top 5. And the finals would have been amongst Isha, Rithvik and Rashmi.

P.S: Aji, I agree with the statemetn that Rashmi gave out that illusion of being versatile but she was not. And same applies to others who relied on make up and costume to declare their versatility and not dance forms.
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
isha(in case her injury didn't happen) or rithvik might have won...
DianaPrince thumbnail
Dancing wise,definitly Isha or Rithwik
isha or else rashmi or rithvick ----------no way gurmeet would have won not in a dream😡
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Definitely one of these 3 - Ritvik, Isha and Rashmi!
Most prabably Ritvik because he has awesome energy in dancing! 😊

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agar voting nahi hoti to jhalak bhi nahi hota
that s my POV