Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To heck with Haters..πŸ˜†

Everywhere i went , Be it on youtube or on BB site or on any social medium (Some Exceptions on IF forums for some obvious reasonsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)  - Everyone is Praising Sidhuji and want him back on the show. Read this somewhere(refering to Sherry Bhaji ) :

πŸ‘ "Sorry Yaar Big Boss Bekar Bina SON OF SARDAR "
πŸ‘
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/sidhu-calls-a-meeting-uncensored-22878-4.html#nav

Sidhuji actually wanted to join military but couldn't because of his father.  He would have been a great soldier if he had joined. πŸ‘
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Friends

Before this forum got locked, lets send some last sweet messages and posts to our dear sidhu ji remembering his exemplary journey on the show.
lets come and cherish some of his moments in the BB6 house

😊
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
dude81 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt sad that finale completely shunned our sidhu ji...
would hav luved sum bites from him...
i wud hav enjoyed the show more if and only if he had stayed till the end...
love u sidhu bha ji!!!!
punjabiyaan di shaan vakhri!!!!
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dude81

i felt sad that finale completely shunned our sidhu ji...

would hav luved sum bites from him...
i wud hav enjoyed the show more if and only if he had stayed till the end...
love u sidhu bha ji!!!!
punjabiyaan di shaan vakhri!!!!

love u sidhu ji :)

I think he is way too big a personality for these shows... its his generosity to take out time for the grand finale and fulfill his commitment... :)
but as u stated, it would be great if he had a chance to hear him some more...
but yet, great to see him once again 😊
sarasingh86 thumbnail
It was so Nice to see Sidhuji at Finale. Missed him in the show though. He has gained my respect the way he conducted himself on the show. Wish him Good luck for his future Endevours. Sidhu bhaji Rocksss πŸ₯³

Khatak Thoko TaliπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

It was so Nice to see Sidhuji at Finale. Missed me in the show though. He has gained my respect the way he conducted himself on the show. Wish him Good luck for his future Endevours. Sidhu bhaji Rocksss πŸ₯³

Khatak Thoko TaliπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeah sara, it was indeed pleasant to see this glorifying human being once again... lots of respect.
yuppp

khattak

😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finale, was a case of extremely crude and bad editing! They chopped off whatever Sidhu ji, Sayantani, Santosh Shukla,  Mink etc. said / did. Every cut was made unprofessionally, be it for Emran Hashmi, be it for Yana Gupta dance...that Prabhu Deva's crap was given too much time and ended up screwing everything, including no words from Urvashi and Imam at end! Terrible!🀒

As for Sidhu ji, he went out of Big Boss, head held high!πŸ‘πŸΌ

One full month he was in house, never taking any crap from Big Boss, making Big Boss team scratch their heads and come up with ways to unsettle him and they could never ruffle his feathers. Incredibly, he never paid any attention to anything bad that house members whispered to him about one another...and at the end of it all, when he finally walked out on his own, he had the feat of being only Big Boss Housemate across seasons who has spent a month or more and not nominated for eviction even a single time!

He was a support system for many, source of strenth and inspiration for some and held every one together like a glue. In the month  that he was in house,there were hardly any fights or arguments because of his prompt interventions and his ability to resolve petty issues that had potential of blooming into bigger disasters!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Finale, was a case of extremely crude and bad editing! They chopped off whatever Sidhu ji, Sayantani, Santosh Shukla,  Mink etc. said / did. Every cut was made unprofessionally, be it for Emran Hashmi, be it for Yana Gupta dance...that Prabhu Deva's crap was given too much time and ended up screwing everything, including no words from Urvashi and Imam at end! Terrible!🀒

As for Sidhu ji, he went out of Big Boss, head held high!πŸ‘πŸΌ

One full month he was in house, never taking any crap from Big Boss, making Big Boss team scratch their heads and come up with ways to unsettle him and they could never ruffle his feathers. Incredibly, he never paid any attention to anything bad that house members whispered to him about one another...and at the end of it all, when he finally walked out on his own, he had the feat of being only Big Boss Housemate across seasons who has spent a month or more and not nominated for eviction even a single time!

He was a support system for many, source of strenth and inspiration for some and held every one together like a glue. In the month  that he was in house,there were hardly any fights or arguments because of his prompt interventions and his ability to resolve petty issues that had potential of blooming into bigger disasters!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I Wish u could've stayed longer than 34 days Sidhu Sir...
would've loved to see your interaction with Imam in the house.