Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She says it was her dream.

Suraj tells that her dream will not be incomplete. It will be fullfilled soon
seelaks thumbnail
Suraj makes her realise that its the responsibilty handed over by her parents to him at the last moment of their life. He tells that she cannot afford to lose. He was just a halwai but it was she made him dream about becoming a winner.

Precap for monday :

Suraj wakes up Sandhya saying its 7 am. Sandhya is tensed as there would be many work pending on Dadaji's Shraddha. Suraj tells her that Bhabho should not get angry today as he needs to talk to Bhabho about Sandhya continuing her studies.
Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Sandhya says she has told everything truly.

Suraj says it is okay and reassures her that her dream will get fulfilled.

Suraj takes it upon himself to fulfill Sandhya's dream and says it is his responsibility now that her parents are no more.

Suraj goes on to say Bhabasa's teachings, and says it is by co-incidence that he helped her parents during their last breath and thus symbolises that they have handed over the reigns of Sandhya's dream to her.

Sandhya says every dream cannot be fulfilled and some dreams do remain as dreams.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@bluffy and  seelaks    thanks 4 LU...

finally the wait is over...i am really happy for 2days epi...

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Suraj says why Sandhya is accepting defeat so early when she still has scope. He says it was his dream to successfully run a sweet shop, but he was successful at it after lot of struggles. He says Sandhya too should dream big and not treat her dream as a failed one. He holds her hand and gives her confidence. (Again I missed a Hug big-time 😭)

Precap--> Suraj wakes up Sandhya, says it is already 7 A.M. Sandhya wakes up & gets ready. Suraj says they cannot annoy Bhabo today at any cost as he will be telling Bhabo about Sandhya's education today. Sandhya is surprised 😳
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

why is 2 peoples updating ?? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• am so confused what and whose to read

Dada said he will get busy in few days. So I wanted to see whether I am able to do LU in his absence.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks saibal, lakshmiji for the update...seems like a fantastic episode...but what is this, people simply entering the GG room 😡, Suraj please lock it next time!!!!
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

@bluffy and  seelaks    thanks 4 LU...

finally the wait is over...i am really happy for 2days epi...

Thanks 😉. U can call me lakshmi
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

thanks saibal, lakshmiji for the update...seems like a fantastic episode...but what is this, people simply entering the GG room 😡, Suraj please lock it next time!!!!

Thanks nirubaji .. The room must be locked especially to prevent Meenu entering 😉. Dont forget that its because of Chaturi the letter was safe in Suraj's hand.
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: _srija_

Do Meena has any Story with her Parents Like Suraj Had ?

Nope, Meena wants to instill some jealousy in Bhabo and makes her think that Sandhya respects her parents and her ideologies more by paying them respect. 😊