Rizwan Sikandar, Priyal Gor & Rehaan Roy in Gumrah

sweet.tashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-08-19/tv/33272325_1_priyal-gor-lost-boy-productions-dekha-ek-khwaab

Lost Boy Productions' and Ekta Kapoor's 'Gumrah' season-2 aired on Channel V is picking up with each passing week.

The show has been fetching good numbers and from what we hear, youngsters form a major chunk of the viewership.

After roping in Vikrant Massey for the last episode, the production house has now finalized Rizwan Sikandar, Priyal Gor and Rehaan Roy for the upcoming episode.

The upcoming episode of Gumrah Season 2 will revolve around betting and its ill-effects. Rizwan Sikandar, brother of actress Shama Sikandar, who made his debut on TV with 'Aaja Mahi Vay' will mark his comeback with 'Gumrah'.

Apart from Rizwan, Rajkumari Manyata aka Priyal Gor of 'Dekha Ek Khwaab' and Rehaan Roy- last seen in 'Sajda' will also be seen on the show. A new comer hazel will also make her debut on small screen with 'Gumrah'.

When contacted, Rehaan said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't divulge anything on my character on the show."

YOHO WE CAN SEE HER AGAIN...!!!!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs... thanks but an old article... this 2 episode show starring Priyal Gor has already aired last month ðŸ˜Š
sweet.tashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

tfs... thanks but an old article... this 2 episode show starring Priyal Gor has already aired last month ðŸ˜Š

hmmm i guess u r day to day updated...i saw these articles now...