// H A N G M A N R O U N D 1 \\

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
h a n g m a n

first off we are extremely sorry for the delay, we were having a rough moment with all the technical difficulties on getting this post out. So for that we are very sorry. BUT enough apologies lets get to it eh? I bet you are all super excited for this eh?

WELL don't get too excited just in case it may not be as e a s y as you thought. So here goes.

r u l e s

a) Each player will get at least two goes to the word, for every go be it wrong or right you are to PM it to the crazy creative account  this way we will be aware who has had a go and who not, with the guess  you state the team number and member name.IF you fail to do so you could potentially be disqualified.The first team to get at least two out of the three words right will get through to the next round.
b) every team is allowed 3 clues for each word. You are to PM me for any queries or clues, but use the clues wisely, you only get 3.
c) the biggest one. TEAM WORK. work as a team, pm each other, do not post your ideas here as that could lead to another team guessing the word through your findings.

So are we clear on that? if you are not feel free to PM me or any one of the crazy creatives.

w o r d s

first word

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

this word has 10 letters, 3 vowels and 7 consonants. The word starts with a F and ends with a T

second word

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

this word has 10 letters, its has 5 vowels and 5 consonants. This word starts with a I and ends with a C

third word

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

this word has 13 letters, 5 vowels and 8 consonants. This word starts with a E and ends with a E.

AHAHHA! so here goes, are you lot ready for this? ready for the ride? Remember to PM the crazy creative account

Keep the rules in mind, and and and play as a team. AS A TEAM. okay?

c r a z y c r e a t i v es

Edited by curledup - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh wow thanks for starting the game. My teammates will only come online in evening😔

I want to know about clues.
Do we get 3 clues for each word so overall we have 9 clues for 3 words, right?
And how to ask for a clue? Is there a limit on this like one clue per member or anyone can ask for all the clues?
curledup thumbnail
team 1
insanelycrazy
simplypurple
-Supernatural-

team 2
OnlyHope
lonelyshadow
~Saraa~

team 3
.Tanya.
Jasminedayal
-SaruuKaSh-

team 4
Leah1
DiehardYMfan
ammarkhan134

team 5
cupcake-
-Priya-
shobrakapoor

team 6
maddy311
Simz786
khota_sikka_sri

team 7
Pentaminous.
KaJenroxx
OmaRamdass

team 8
Keenal
mjht_one
Born2Dance

*grey represents the team who have received clues/sent in their attempts
Edited by curledup - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Interesting. So we can play on all 3 words together?
Please tell us, can we repeat the vowels?? aur we should use all the 5 vowels in words without repeatition ? 
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
actually i send u the pm regarding answers but can we repeat the vowels!! if not thn plz dont accept my pm
curledup thumbnail
Ladies you can repeat the vowels :D <3 :D 
I me the gents over here ! ðŸ¤£
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah but me the ladies over here. ðŸ˜†
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Phew done! Hopefully the answers are right.