|| VIREN-JEEVIKA FF || - HuM TuMhArE HaI

vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😊😊HI guys!!!!!
 so i don't know if there are many virika ffs on IF, so i thought of writing my own. and now that they are gonna get seperated😭😭, i really wanna write something about them.😛😛😛

so tell me if you would like me to continue this ff and ENJOY!!!!😆

CHARACTER SKETCH

THE VADHERAS

VIRAJ VADHERA – known as dadaji, is sweet and as well as strict.  Loves his family to the fullest. Friends with Sumer choudhary. Pampers jeevika like anything. Can do anything for her. Envasions her as his badi bahu.

SWAMINI BUAJI – strict on the outside but soft on the inside. Modern on outside but traditional on inside. Doesen't have any children. Considers  VIREN as her son and viren calls her badi maa. Knows jeevika is perfect for her son and also that  he loves her.

VANSHIKA VADHERA – The daughter-in-law of the house , Vanshika and her husband an ex-army officer left the house to start up their own life soon after they gave birth to two beautiful sons. When her husband died in war, she spent the rest of her life raising her sons and fulfilling her duties as a bahu in the house. Due to her husband's death has become quiet ans reserve.

KADAMBARI CHACHI - Kadambari is Inder's wife and Shlok's mother. Sheis the only person in the Vadhera family who stands out from the other members because of her jovial nature and loud mouth. She is a movie freak and always has an anecdote or two to share. She loves Jeevika as a sister and thinks viren and jeevika are just like shahid and amrita rao in vivah.

INDER CHACHU - He wishes well for everyone and has immense patience. Has taken after his father and become a good lawyer. He loves his wife very much and enjoys teasing her. Wants everyone in his family to live carefree life, he works hard for it which is the reason that sometimes his wife gets angry. He loved his elder brother very much and is prideful seeing viren succeed in what he does. Pampers jeevika and manvi very much.

VIREN VADHERA - Viren is the eldest son of the vadhera  family. At 28, he is an ace lawyer, and is committed to his family values. Respected and proficient professionally, Viren is a shy man in his personal life, specially in the presence of women. He possesses a very rational mind, much like his Dada ji, with whom he shares a deep bond. Viren is the kinds to take charge of a situation immediately without letting emotion cloud him. He is one who sticks to his words at any cost.  Viren finds a suitable life partner in Jeevika.  Knows her from the time that she was born. 3 years elder to her. Loves his brother virat to the core.

VIRAT VADHERA - The younger brother of Viren, Viraat is a quiet but hugely sarcastic guy with a tremendous sense of humour. The 26-year-old Viraat is the exact opposite of his brother. He lives in the family and follows all the family rules, but personally follows his own philosophy of life. Playing pranks is his favorite pastime. Back from the US, having a failed business venture behind him and having proven Dada Ji right, Viraat soon turns bitter and angry from within. He simply cannot stand romantic ideas and people. Like shadow of his brother, can do anything for him.

THE CHAUDHARYS'

BEEJI - Staying in Hrishikesh, Beeji runs the house and has almost all responsibilities still on her. Whenever some urgent work comes up, her daughter-in-law falls ill and hence Jeevika, Maanvi and Beeji are always at the helm of affairs. She is a very strong individual with family pride and honour meaning the world to her. Nevertheless, she is also very caring and honest. Beeji is like a coconut – hard from the outside and soft from the inside. Loves  jeevika and manvi, knows what is in her grand daughters' minds. Thinks viren as her son.

PINKY CHACHI - She always tries and finds ways to shirk them, often by feigning to fall ill which is now become a joke between Jeevika and Maanvi.. She adores her son Daboo and feels that he is the most handsome man on this earth. She often compares him to various film stars. Pinky is a fun character in totallty. Like a mother to jeevika and manvi. Manvi teases pinky whereas jeevika saves her chichi from beeji's wrath.

MADAN CHACHU - Jeevika and Maanvi's chacha, he is a father figure to them. He loves them unconditionally and is ready to give his own comforts and luxuries to them. He is an obedient son and abides by Beeji.

JEEVIKA CHAUDHARY - At 23, Maanvi's elder sister Jeevika is sweet, simple, sorted and mature – a sheer contrast to Maanvi. She has taken care of Maanvi ever since their parents passed away, and continues to do so. Jeevika is the most graceful being in the family and there is something very calming about her. She looks frail and sweet yet, Jeevika has a reservoir of inner strength and has a quiet way of taking a stand when required. She can never confront but neither does she actually bend. A secret is always safe with the shy and silent Jeevika. Conscious of her duties, she shares a deep bond with her sister Maanvi. She loves viren from the time that she has known the meaning of love. She has a secret that is disastrous and only her family except for  manvi know. She is going to do a big sacrifice in order to keep the one she loves happy.

MANVI CHAUDHARY - Maanvi is a child-like 21-year-old, impulsive and spontaneous, but with a heart of gold. Every noble intention she has eventually backfires, and lands her in trouble. Maanvi looks up to her elder sister Jeevika to save her from all the tangles that she gets into. Maanvi is not a philosopher, but she has her own rules for life. For all her good intentions, Maanvi never gets taken seriously by anyone. Confrontational by nature, Maanvi is never rude, though, and has a way of being respectful even while asking an impudent question. And she has a lot of questions! Maanvi has a way of cheering up everyone around her. 

so this is the character sketch

tell me how do you like it and i'll continue...

the chapter 1 is coming up in some time

love ya...

VISHRUTA😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pls continue dear:)
I will always be the first for Virika's FF!😆
Do continue and PM me!
Sent u a buddy request:)
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
do continue dear... as its a virika ff... so i want more of them...:):):):)
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a nice idea...
so plz continue!!!
Hello-hi-by-by thumbnail
nice.. pm me pls.wnvr u updt
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A VirIka FF. 

Seems really interesting!

Continue soon.. 

And do PM me when you update next! ðŸ˜‰
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it and do continue soon, wanna read whT u write.
plz pm me
xxx
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
seems interesting ðŸ˜‰
do pm me when u update
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😃😃thanks for all the comments and likes people
it gives me inspiration to write more!!!!!😆😆

here is the much awaited first part...

PART 1

Today the morning was little different from the others, it was brighter but not harsh; it was welcoming but not suffocating. It was the day, the day which would decide the fate of him and her. She was used to waking up even before the sun rises but she didn't want to wake up today, she wished today didn't come. She wished he didn't come today that he may forget about her and move on in his life, hold someone else's hand and live his life fully. She wished he wasn't the way he was kind, compassionate and stubborn for what he wanted and loved. She wished she could tell him everything. Oh how she wished!!!!

Thought a tense Jeevika lying on the bed in her bedroom and looking through the window  at the rising sun.  she had told her sister to serve tea and breakfast t everyone because she wasn't feeling well, after much fuss her sister had gone to ready the tea and snacks for everyone. She knew her beeji, chacha and chachi would know why she hadn't come out of bed today, everyone knew it besides her mannu, her sister. She wanted to but couldn't tell her. Manvi called her(jeevika) her lifeline, what would she tell her that her lifeline…..

No  No!!!! she couldn't. and for now she could just wish, just as she had done for the past 3 years but inside she knew that this time her wish wasn't going to get fulfilled like the last couple of times.

Jeevika  knew she couldn't let him know about this and if he asked she wouldn't be able to lie to him. She never could. He saw right through her. So how was she to save him from herself if she couldn't lie to him and if he knew, it would be hell. If he couldn't see a small would on her than how would he cope with this. Above all the whole family was coming, what would she do….

No she couldn't let them know, she couldn't see the people who loved her so much, hate her. She had to do something and fast.

She slowly got up taking her time to remove all her troubled thoughts from her mind and went to the bathroom so that she could freshen up and start her dreadful day. It would be a long day.

SYDNEY

He could feel his heart beating a little faster than that of the normal speed, no he hadn't just worked out or ran. He also knew the reason for it as did everybody else in his family, it was for her, by her and due to her. 4 years he had been away from her, away from his heart and his life. He would have gone 3 years back but he had to settle things here for his cousins, had a responsibility towards his younger brother. He knew she would understand like she always did. He knew his brother felt guilty for keeping him here for 3 years so that he(virat) could come out of his depression and start a life again, for keeping him from his heart just because his own heart had been broken by someone.

But viren never felt any anger towards his younger brother because he knew even after all the time she would wait for him and be there for him like she always had. She understood his feelings like no one else did. She would do the things he wanted just before he asked for it, so much that sometimes he thought that she could read his mind and when he would ask her about it she would simply say ,"jab se saas lee hai, aap hi ko dekha, aap hi ko jaana hai, aap kya sochte hai, kya karte hai aur jab meri rooh aapme basti hai toh mujhe kaise nahi pata chalega ki aapki kya jarurte hai…." (from the time  I have started breathing , its only I've seen, only you I've known then how would I not know what you will need.)All of this she would say with her eyes down and after that she would run away with color on her soft cheeks.   

Viren was reminiscing through his thoughts  when suddenly he heard Virat saying something.

VIRAT – Bhai, bhabhi ke bare mein soch rahe ho. Day dreaming karna band karo aur chalo  flight land ho gayi hai. Meri bhabhi se milna nahi hai kya…

Virat his brother had taken upon himself to call Jeevika Bhabhi, of course not in presence of others but privately just to tease him.

VIREN – Virat !!!! tub hi na😳……..chal…😃

tell me how do you like it?????

love ya...
vishruta😳

jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...😊
Its really good...
Loved it...😃
Please continue soon