Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

kya karron
Mamijee ko bhoolne ki bimari hai. I have a memory of a fish,wa hellohibyebye

Hahahaha that reminds me of Dori from Finding Nemo.

Dori: "It runs in my family or at least I think it does"  🤣🤣🤣🤣
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Hahahaha that reminds me of Dori from Finding Nemo.

Dori: "It runs in my family or at least I think it does" 🤣

🤣
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Please add me in!

I laujh Aashka!

Anyways sweetie, I have finished my bachelors in Biology and Physics, then worked for 2 yrs and now finished 2 yrs of med school, still got 2 more years and couple more years of residency. This Chandu will become choosa hua aam by the time I am done with it all. You know how they say husband and wife start to look alike once they are married.

I and my Mango man

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Please add me in!

I laujh Aashka!

I shall add you in the 2nd one since this one is in control of Khushi Mahotarma 😃

Welcome to the Thakka mar AT, you better be pumped up to Thakka mar it to it's completion
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Anyways sweetie, I have finished my bachelors in Biology and Physics, then worked for 2 yrs and now finished 2 yrs of med school, still got 2 more years and couple more years of residency. This Chandu will become choosa hua aam by the time I am done with it all. You know how they say husband and wife start to look alike once they are married.

I and my Mango man

oh
No plans for yu to gt married then right nw...

Ah I see ur a sciency person

oh
No plans for yu to gt married then right nw...

Ah I see ur a sciency person

Oh yes a complete science geek 🤓 and it also includes psychology, I simply love it, it's fascinating to learn how human brain works, it gives you the understanding of why certain people are the way they are. I am really looking forward to my Psych rotation to get to see if I am made for psychiatry.

P.S: And marriage definitely needs to take a back seat 😛
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Oh yes a complete science geek 🤓 and it also includes psychology, I simply love it, it's fascinating to learn how human brain works, it gives you the understanding of why certain people are the way they are. I am really looking forward to my Psych rotation to get to see if I am made for psychiatry.

P.S: And marriage definitely needs to take a back seat 😛

psychology a science?
We dont say psychology is a science subject although it falls under both social subjects n science lol
Am studyin it. I might want to become a psychiatrist x
Maybe after I have dne honours degree by 2015 il be marrying

psychology a science?
We dont say psychology is a science subject although it falls under both social subjects n science lol
Am studyin it. I might want to become a psychiatrist x
Maybe after I have dne honours degree by 2015 il be marrying

Definitely Psychology has the social ascept of it since psychology is more or less a study of how humans function in their social construct

But for me it definitely comes under the blanket of Science.

Well you should definitely give it a try, but to become Psychiatrist you need to go through medical school, and if your ultimate goal is getting married then you might have hard time juggling. Oh well, whatever works for ya
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Definitely Psychology has the social ascept of it since psychology is more or less a study of how humans function in their social construct

But for me it definitely comes under the blanket of Science.

Well you should definitely give it a try, but to become Psychiatrist you need to go through medical school, and if your ultimate goal is getting married then you might have hard time juggling. Oh well, whatever works for ya

u never knw il study after marriage or I marry late