Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pumaa

Thanks for accept my suggestion dear 😊..you know,Rosid fans are the best in  imagination , creation , suggestion and all special skills ( U, savkatica, aoishi., jesmi ,nickpick and now a days a new one Sunshinetears )..again I say Rosid are sooo lucky for having fans like you all..⭐️ 

Awww thank uu soo muuchhh dear πŸ˜Š and there is one more name amysimha she is the best πŸ˜Š its just she is a silent killer πŸ˜‰
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooow      for the nice compliment and yes agree with u  lifeisloving one more name is Amy she is the besttt .πŸ˜›
pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry dears for my forgotten...add her name also..πŸ˜‰ And add shobha name also...ohhh the list is too long ..So I declare all rosid fans πŸ˜‰ OK..
Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pumaa

Sorry dears for my forgotten...add her name also..πŸ˜‰ And add shobha name also...ohhh the list is too long ..So I declare all rosid fans πŸ˜‰ OK..

hahahahahaha yupzzz very OK very OK πŸ˜ƒ
HarryAustralia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz yaar go ahead u can not stop there u are doing very good job it's really nice love story.Atleast through this story we can feel some romantic imagination about ROSID.bcz without rosid ssk is reall boring.so plz keep going😊
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Aemy, waiting for the story to continue. Everday i check IF for your
update. i think most of the Rosidians are waiting to read more from
you.Pls update asap...sorry for bothering you.

Aemy thumbnail
Updated... πŸ˜Š and thank u soo much all for liking the FF and encouraging me alot :) Thanksss a lott
srdevi and harryaustrailia thanku sooo much and i am very sorry for neing late in writing 
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww this two are so sweet :-D

siddhant, sddhant you know how to handle roli.
loved the part where roli sits with her sister but thinks about the moment with siddant and blushes :-D
and how siddhant know which effeect he has on her :-DD

and the scene where he make her feed him with laddo Im now excited to read wbout it when siddhant will feed her

thank you for the pm, pleaseee continou soon dont let us wait long ;-)

Aemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

oww this two are so sweet :-D

siddhant, sddhant you know how to handle roli.
loved the part where roli sits with her sister but thinks about the moment with siddant and blushes :-D
and how siddhant know which effeect he has on her :-DD

and the scene where he make her feed him with laddo Im now excited to read wbout it when siddhant will feed her

thank you for the pm, pleaseee continou soon dont let us wait long ;-)

πŸ˜ƒ really really glad that u like it.. actually becoming rosid and then think like rosid is the difficult thing; to think what they will do what they will say ... thats the main reason why i am late with the updates but i will surely try to post update soon😊
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ really really glad that u like it.. actually becoming rosid and then think like rosid is the difficult thing; to think what they will do what they will say ... thats the main reason why i am late with the updates but i will surely try to post update soon😊

you do it very well :-D
after reading your ff, you make me more dream about them, this is crazy πŸ˜›