a cute lil game :) !!

aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hello ppl.... i thought of a cute lil game... not a game actually, jus a small lil exercise...

as we know lately thr has been a lil problem betweeen anu-bajaj fans which has led to tulip leaving this forum.... so i was thinking of a way to unite us ppl.... lets see if it works...😊

well this is what i want you to do...

bajaj fans- bajaj fans shud write down 3 qualities they like bout anurag, yes i repeat, ANURAG!!... n one gud reason why prerna shud go bak to anurag...πŸ˜‰

anu fans- similarly i want anu fans  (including mariam πŸ˜†).. to write 3 gud qualities bout bajaj and one gud reason why prerna shud remain wid bajaj!!!

well..this is sure gonna be interesting to read....n i want as many ppl as possible to write their answers... n plzz ppl dun say things like thr is absolutley nthng good bout anurag or bajaj ...becuz then things will only worsen between anu n bajaj fans n my purpose of conducting this game will be defeated. πŸ˜”..so plzz ppl dun brk my heart...πŸ’”

n ya , one more thing..... no cheating...πŸ˜†...i very well know by now who is a bajaj fan n who is an anu fan...so no swapping places...😳

hope u'll enjoy this.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronit_dream thumbnail

Hey Aashi, why don't u start the game first?

Host First πŸ˜ƒ

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Yaaa...i'll tell ya wat i like abt anu

(i'm just kidding...i'll post wat i really think after aashi does the honours!!)

Anu's lovable qualities

1)his gullibleness and foolishness--makes everybody take advantage of him and bajaj looks all the more better due to his smartness!!!

2)his angry look---makes me laugh and laugh and laugh...if i'm ever feeling down all i do is take a look at his face!!

at the moment i can think of only two

Statutory warning: harmful for Anu fans...and harmful for me after they read this coz then i wont survive for long after that!!!

Ohk this was seriously seriously just a joke!!! plz mariam...shimmer...aashi dont take offence!!! plzzzzzzzz!!1 i dint mean to hurt ur feelings!! if it does hurt ur feelings then just tell me i'll delete it.

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dont worry aashi no 1 is breaking ur heart...

Ok gud things bout anu

B4 i bcam a Bajaj fan i used 2 like

anus hairstyle...
errrrrrrrr eerrrrrrr
i cant think of anything else

and y prerna shud return 2 him....
bcoz  errrrrr errrr  i don know
aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okay... so i shall start becuz of ur requests...😊

3 gud qualities bout bajaj-

1) he knows how to tackle problems and handle situations better than anurag

2)he has treated and brought up sneha like his own daughter

3) he's superrr hott!!

1 gud reason y prerna shud remain wid bajaj is-

becuz of bajaj's immense love for prerna and his loonng and patient wait to marry prerna 

i hope at least nowπŸ˜” u guys will post ur answers...

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Ohk Ohk i'll post actual good qualities of Anu

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1)he has good intentions though they always backfire!

2)he tries to please everyone

3)and he........ummm..........ohk i got it.....he's looked after shravan and not lost him.

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

OK...here are my ans

3 good qualities abt anu

1. He is very sensitive, tries to help everybody

2. He loves his family very much and is ready to do anything

3. He has looked after Shravan very well...its not easy to look after a kid whose mom had tried to murder you

one reason why Prerna shud go to anu is that after soo many years he still loves her

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

here are my answers.

Three good qualities about Anu

1) He is very helpful and fights for truth(thats the different matter that he rarely knows truthπŸ˜†)

2) Sometimes he looks good..he is caring he cares his family lot

3)He loved Prem a lot

I disagree Prerna going to Anu...since its game so..

Prerna should go to Anu becoz Bajaj is too good for herπŸ˜†

Edited by cutereems - 18 years ago
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok
Godd things bout anu

1. He has nice hair...
2. he took care of shravan as if he was his own kid...
3. He went away frm Prernas Life for 20 years and for once let her live her life nicely

i don think prerna shud return 2 anu
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Good Qualities bout' Onu.... Errrrr Ummmmm Darn...!! Huh!! I am trying my best.... Lemme Se..Well Ya Got Them..Here they go

1) Anurag "Prem" hai.. thats why he keeps on "Aw Mere kismat mein Prem kyun nahi hai".

2)He commits mistakes...admits them as well.. aur kitne ache bache ki tarah Prerna se Thappad khata hai.πŸ˜†

3)An expert in Crying... well this is a quality too.