Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think you are the first one to explore this story of ASR. The angry young man persona. I am sure Khushi will have tough time taming him. But it would be hilarious to read how she does it. I hope I am in your PM list for this one. If not please add me. Edited by dpotnis - 11 years ago
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
GOSH! Its awesum, lurvved it. Arnav is mesmerized after seeing his counselor lol n Khushi isn't leaving any damn chance to tease Hahaha. Cnt wait to read the next part. Pls pm me.
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Right !!

AMAZING !!!OMG Smita I just couldn't stop laughing  ...Amazing !!!!!

What a kick-ass story line, I would have been certain the Judge was Khushi had you not given the name and the experience out ...oh she was certainly charmed by him, well, to an extent πŸ˜‰ loved the way she reacts to the Adonis himself grace his presence to he courtroom !!! (haaai hamara haal pucho, atleast he is in front of you woman ! ) ...Adonis !!!! Toh heart racing toh hona hi tha lol πŸ˜†
Our Hotwa knows he is God's gift to womankind, and that he is ...πŸ˜† For sure ...

Drool club Haan Haan ...waise kuch kaam toh hai nahi hamare paas ...isi ki Chairperson ban jaun bolo toh ...hain Smita and Shwetha

One thing I have always loved ASR for speaking his mind out, not caring about anything n the world...I was jumping when he said Your client is an asshole ...πŸ˜† ...I mean what more do you want ya, you get what you ask for, isn't it ?

Anger management classes ...lol ...I thought he will probably end up tearing the counsellor apart ..But hell, no ...it's Ms Gupta ...oh Gawwwd I absolutely loved her !!!!

Isne toh aate se hi le li ASR ki !!! πŸ€£

I just LOVED the scene, looked like she was enjoying every bit ... And so was I !!

* jaws hurting now, need a break from this silly grinning giggling and Godknows what ! *

Ok back now ...

B..but you are a woman !!! Lol ...Love the way you are doing this at his expense smitzy, love it !
It's not always that you see ASR not being in control, not knowing what to say ... Oh I just loved it when he realises she is making fun of him, and all he can do is GAPE at her ...I mean..really ? πŸ˜†
Sunshine ? ..Sunshine !!!! πŸ˜†

Ooh I am in total awe of Ms Gupta now ...akhir ek pagal se Angry Young Man ko Tame jo karna hai ...3rules ...awesome ! Loving it ! She owns him Haan ? Only time will tell πŸ˜‰ ...I would have kept the 4th rule tbh, slurpee with ASR ...haaai ! *drool time again * ...kabhi bhi Kahin bhi !!!

I can see these 8 weeks are gonna be exciting πŸ˜›, for them...and for us πŸ˜‰ !!!

More ...when ? 

I know, cannot "pester" till tomorrowπŸ˜• ...btw I am bhery happy u realise what we will do if IPK gets neglected ...Shwetha listening ? !!! 

3 diff plots, all flipping amazing, you have a way with this Hun ...magical !!!πŸ‘

****** Just realised ki itnaaa bada comment ho gaya ? πŸ˜³ *******

Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome...love khushi and arnav's conversation
glamourbird thumbnail
awesome update!!

Just read boht the parts!! Already in love with it!!😳

Continue soon!!

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm enjoying the story so much.
Khushi is Arnav's counsellor! Not bad. God knows what gonna happened in coming 8 weeks with his sexy and sensible counsellor. Arnav's anger will surely be managed for sure.Loved khushi's sense of humor.
Looking forward for more updates soon.
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so intriguing...ARHI R GOING 2 GIVE EACH OTHER REALLY A TOUGH TIMEπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
update soon...i am checkg nearly every hour plzzz
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asr13

Right !!

AMAZING !!!OMG Smita I just couldn't stop laughing  ...Amazing !!!!!

What a kick-ass story line, I would have been certain the Judge was Khushi had you not given the name and the experience out ...oh she was certainly charmed by him, well, to an extent πŸ˜‰ loved the way she reacts to the Adonis himself grace his presence to he courtroom !!! (haaai hamara haal pucho, atleast he is in front of you woman ! ) ...Adonis !!!! Toh heart racing toh hona hi tha lol πŸ˜†
Our Hotwa knows he is God's gift to womankind, and that he is ...πŸ˜† For sure ...

Drool club Haan Haan ...waise kuch kaam toh hai nahi hamare paas ...isi ki Chairperson ban jaun bolo toh ...hain Smita and Shwetha

One thing I have always loved ASR for speaking his mind out, not caring about anything n the world...I was jumping when he said Your client is an asshole ...πŸ˜† ...I mean what more do you want ya, you get what you ask for, isn't it ?

Anger management classes ...lol ...I thought he will probably end up tearing the counsellor apart ..But hell, no ...it's Ms Gupta ...oh Gawwwd I absolutely loved her !!!!

Isne toh aate se hi le li ASR ki !!! πŸ€£

I just LOVED the scene, looked like she was enjoying every bit ... And so was I !!

* jaws hurting now, need a break from this silly grinning giggling and Godknows what ! *

Ok back now ...

B..but you are a woman !!! Lol ...Love the way you are doing this at his expense smitzy, love it !
It's not always that you see ASR not being in control, not knowing what to say ... Oh I just loved it when he realises she is making fun of him, and all he can do is GAPE at her ...I mean..really ? πŸ˜†
Sunshine ? ..Sunshine !!!! πŸ˜†

Ooh I am in total awe of Ms Gupta now ...akhir ek pagal se Angry Young Man ko Tame jo karna hai ...3rules ...awesome ! Loving it ! She owns him Haan ? Only time will tell πŸ˜‰ ...I would have kept the 4th rule tbh, slurpee with ASR ...haaai ! *drool time again * ...kabhi bhi Kahin bhi !!!

I can see these 8 weeks are gonna be exciting πŸ˜›, for them...and for us πŸ˜‰ !!!

More ...when ? 

I know, cannot "pester" till tomorrowπŸ˜• ...btw I am bhery happy u realise what we will do if IPK gets neglected ...Shwetha listening ? !!! 

3 diff plots, all flipping amazing, you have a way with this Hun ...magical !!!πŸ‘

****** Just realised ki itnaaa bada comment ho gaya ? πŸ˜³ *******

Looks like someone finally decided to grace with their presence!

See, Smitzy i got the job done!πŸ˜›
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

update soon...i am checkg nearly every hour plzzz

ha ha meee too !!!πŸ˜›