Originally posted by: Sparkling-eyes5

Superbbb...hope nothing goes wrong

Thank you πŸ˜³

Suffering and deprivation is good for the soul πŸ˜•
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Sujataji somewere the things go smoothly and somewere roughly.Nidhi is pregnant and Mallikt want to leave ashutosh easily.Hope everything will be fine.Good flowing of the words sujataji.I had a question of curiosity.Will Mallika really give up the fight so easily?

Alka, Mallika has fought with every weapon at her disposal...now, her only options are filing  a suit for restitution of conjugal rights or begging Ashutosh to come back...do you see her publicly fighting for a man..or begging him...she is far too proud for either...he has made it plain that he does not want her...She will not thrust herself on him...!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarundhati

Oh...fantastic Sujathaji...all your writing always is out of the world and wil remain so...for me...after having read all ur FFs... so far...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Congrats on the phenomenally apt and a wonderful Kishore Kumar number...one of his best songs and everyone's fav. too...no other song would have fit in better...πŸ‘.

Have an idea of what is to follow though reading about it and enjoying ur work is still going to be an equally great  pleasure, as it is always...!

Thanks a lottt...!

thank you Aarundhati πŸ˜³

it is one of my favourite numbers of Kishore...although I am partial to Rafi's Tere Mere Sapne...and also Hemantda's Jalte Hain Jiske Liye?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

Now the next update seems to be more & more interesting. Oohhhooo

Thank you Chitra πŸ˜³
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome part loved the fun is nidhi pregnant omg i hope she tells adhu

thank you Jyothi πŸ˜³
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

fantastic chapter Sujataji.

finally proud Mallika is ready to divorce Ashu.
hope Mrs Trehan is not going to cause a twist in the story with Nidhi probably being preggy.

Anji and Nidhi's friendship is such a treat to read in ff as well as in serial.

😊 thanks for such a nice chap. 

thank you Dr Vidya..😳

I liked the way you said finally...others seem to feel she has given up too soon...😊
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So, Nidhi is pregnant...and Mallika has given up her claim on Ashutosh. Kya baat hai...what a proud woman.

Ab aage kya?
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When you are left with nothing in a relationship , a dignified exit is a better alternative        mallika is classy enough to know this       great update as usual    thanks
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

So, Nidhi is pregnant...and Mallika has given up her claim on Ashutosh. Kya baat hai...what a proud woman.

Ab aage kya?

she is indeed a proud woman, Doc...what follows is Nidhi's display of immense courage and strength...you know only too well that I love Ashu more...but when it comes to this FF, Nidhi is my pride and joy!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotinayana

When you are left with nothing in a relationship , a dignified exit is a better alternative        mallika is classy enough to know this       great update as usual    thanks

Thank you, Dr Jyoti πŸ˜³

Mallika sure is classy...she did resort to underhand tactics to start with...but that brought her face to face with an Ashutosh she no longer recognised...and once she realized that the relationship was past its sell by date, she preferred to make a dignified exit!