Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Neha dear... so you did a post after so many days...😊

Very emotional write up... I'll miss NBT too. Am saying this from past few days in every comment I have done, as the days were nearing the end of the show. Today the show ended and I am still digesting it.😭

I don't know how will I spend the next 3 months without NBT coming on my TV daily. I will come here as often as I can and discuss on our beloved NBT. This is the only way I can control myself from getting frustrated and depressed, otherwise I'll go mad. In this cruel world, I am all alone who is crying and missing NBT and Mohan very much.
😭 So, this forum is the only one which can cheer me up with friends like you and many more.🤗

I am waiting for the second season of the show to be aired... and will wait here in this forum.😃

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we all r proud to be NBT fans...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really I never had felt uncomfortable talking/discussing about a TV show be it with my colleagues or in the forums! I cudn't believe myself that I'm doing this but yes I'm proud of watching NBT! Never will I dare to see any scenes of any other TV show! NBT has set its standards and that has raised the viewers standards too ðŸ˜‰ We have a class now and we will never go for anything less than this standard! ðŸ˜ƒ
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

i guess we all r very emotional today...like nanhi even i cried...but at the same time happy too that i can luk forward to the new year...

aditi we all are emotional today as u rightly said. i will miss ur analysis, ur posts ðŸ˜­ 
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Neha dear... so you did a post after so many days...😊

Very emotional write up... I'll miss NBT too. Am saying this from past few days in every comment I have done, as the days were nearing the end of the show. Today the show ended and I am still digesting it.😭

I don't know how will i spend the next 3 months without NBT coming on my TV. I will come here as often as I can and discuss on our beloved NBT. This is the only way I can control myself from getting frustrated and depressed, otherwise I'll go mad. In this cruel world, I am all alone who is crying and missing NBT and Mohan very much.
😭 So, this forum is the only one which can cheer me up with friends like you and many more.🤗

I am waiting for the second season of the show to be aired... and will wait here in this forum.😃

hey meera how are you?  are yaar this whole NBT journey has been so very touching n addictive too. just got hooked to mohan n nanhi and also mohan's love for megha. ðŸ˜³ 3 mahinne wait karenge NBT 2 ki. bas itna kaafi hai hamare liye 3 mahine ke intezar ko kum painful karne ke liye.

u know meera m not keeping any high expectation from NBT. i wont compare NBT 1 with 2. comparisons se charm loose ho jata hai. will just wait for it to come n watch it as it will be
nb.neha thumbnail
ohh god i will miss NBT a looot :(
nb.neha thumbnail
look at mohan n nanhi in the pic...they look so cute. will miss them a lot
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Meera right ðŸ˜Š. Ofcourse I know you...we spoke quite a few times earlier ðŸ˜³.

Thanks ðŸ˜Š.

yeah right...😃 You will be visiting this forum for next three months or are you coming when the next season airs?? I will be visitng as often as I can, as I have no one around me to share my feelings about NBT. This forum is my second home, so will be coming here and wait for the next season.😳
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dil ka haal sune dil wala.
Nbt khone ka dard nbt luver hi jante hai.
Ishaqzaade thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful 2nd VM Pallavi...you becoming pro..😃 Did your hubby see this one? Nice song and nice scenes. 🤗