Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my another wonderful update Indu & Kadeen πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

ooh lala that dance had me waltzing along with them πŸ˜‰

I loved Ansh's innocent question and the way Yash invited her to the ball πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Can't wait for what comes next πŸ€—
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh.. !! missed this one.. Indu and Kadeen both writing this FF.. !! Def a must read..😊
BMing it !! πŸ˜Š 
vidya29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't control my laughter!πŸ˜†
The Lemon thing,you had to bring it in!Smelling of Lemon,pura lemonπŸ˜†.
It was marvelous as usualπŸ‘.Both of you have an awesome command over language,I must say.I am simply in awe of your writing abilities.Both of you surely make a formidable duo of writers,with all guns blazing.
Yash!God he was so cute in this one.He asked her to dance, bought her a dress,invited her!
And he is nearly as handsome as our ansh.So all this got him some extra cookie points.
And you brought back sanju!I'd like to know what happened further in her relationship with kinshuk.
The nursemaid's cheeky as ever and the jalebi bai dance was simply hilarious.Bua's got some "stiff" competition!
It was well worth the wait but I don't think I'd be able to wait for the next.I'm dying in anticipation here!
Kindly update faster!
😊
P.S. Stay safe,both of you and your families!
😊

Edited by vidya29 - 11 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAHAHAHA Kadeen and Indu I can't stop laughing especially after I saw my character I should have sent a con-heel flying behind his head for sending me shopping in the first place πŸ˜›πŸ€£ But its gr8 I'm loving my character and the story tooπŸ˜†
Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago
padmavar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. I have been waiting for it eagerly. Thanks
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Zet: Thanks, pal. πŸ€—The mere nursemaid makes the Lord dance to her tunes!!πŸ˜‰ What else can be more romantic, right? Glad you liked it. Aren't our Lord and Lady at similar bend in life as our real show dunces are?πŸ˜›

@Sia: Honored my friend that you should feel thus😳...Awaiting your comments.πŸ˜ƒ

@Prasadini: Thank you for the lovely gift...and the appreciation.πŸ€—

@Vidya: Thank you, my dear.πŸ€— You know sometimes it gets more difficult to respond to such heartwarming and loving reception of a chapter than to write the chapter itself...and I am sure Kadeen agrees with me on this. We should post Part B soon enough.😊

@Swag/Kesha: Thank you for appreciating...and gratitude for not directing that con-heel at us.πŸ˜›As long as it's the dunce who gets a few hits on the head it's fine...he needs them...and who better than Lady Kesha to give them!!πŸ˜†

@Padma: Thank you. πŸ€—
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣 - oh this one was goood. I so needed a laugh tonight - thanks ladies.

Lady Kesha 🀣 - and i can so see Lady Kesha throwing a CON (!!!!) shoe and planting a oppsie-doodle - snake!!

Ok, liked the other parts of this update too, but seriously, totally loved the Kesha part. I'll have to re-read the other parts - this last bit in the update made me forget everything else.

Good job ladies!!
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Kat: Thanks, pal. πŸ€—This Victorian RomCom is bringing out the unknown sides of both of us. It's fun exploring the psyche of our dunces...the Victorian way.  We are just so happy that you and everyone are liking this not-so-regular creation.
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely part.
Waiting for next part.
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oops, my first read for the day!!! Perfect!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Am glad you come up with the next part, and it's really worth the wait!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
A romantic-comedy story indeed!!

Loved the dance part, the Lord Yash invitation..
Ohh, there's another lady in the house, Lady Kesha?! 🀣
What about that CON-heel thing?!! HAhahah!!! πŸ˜†

Looking forward for the part B, am sure it's gonna Rock again!!!

Keep on going Indu and Kadeen!!! 😳😳😳