Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

@Kesh: Indu Di was bored and stuck editing a yucky book on mechanical stuff, so we decided to make it fun and serious in some parts.😉

k good well I wanna b in the OS too if Sanju gets to b in it 😛 I'm just joking don't do tht
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg this is so beautifully written.
could clearly picture it in my head =D
Keep writing,...eagerly waiting for the next bit =D
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Yay, this is finally up and running in one thread!

Love the title...I'll be rereading this as soon as I can manage.

PS - Was the setting always Conland? I think that's absolutely hilarious - and rather perfect considering Lord Yash and the fair maiden Aarti's thoughts about each other...

Conland just came to me🤣 I'll post the word in the DC as soon as the edits are complete
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinSanj

omg this is so beautifully written.

could clearly picture it in my head =D
Keep writing,...eagerly waiting for the next bit =D

Did you ever get to read your part in the DC? Well if you didn't I'll show ya in a bit
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Did you ever get to read your part in the DC? Well if you didn't I'll show ya in a bit

no i haven't =(
it's in the DC? omg i wanna read =P
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
PART TWO

She entered the girls' room and saw Palak wrapped up in an oversized blanket...and she was still wearing her wet clothes.

"What the...? The nerve of the man!!! How dare he accuse me of negligence when the dunce doesn't even know that she'll catch pneumonia if she is closeted in wet clothes? Poor girl! How she is shivering! Wait till I catch hold of the conceited, overbearing, arrogant lord of the manor...I'll..."

"You'll what?"

She swirled around to find him leaning against the door with a bowl of what looked like soup in his hands...and looking...Oh God, no one has the right to look so handsome...Wait, did he hear what I said?

Yash smirked in amusement. So the young maiden was a spitfire? He strolled casually toward her. Forgetting the bowl of soup for a moment.

"And pray tell maiden? What shall you do? Perhaps you might want to consider changing out of those wet clothing before I conjure an idea or two of what I might do."

He removed his eyes from her face, traipsing them down her drenched figure for a moment, before glancing at her again. He snickered dismissively and turned his attention to his daughter. He placed the soup on the dressing table, and then prepared to undo his daughter's clothing.

His coarse fingers struggled with all of the tiny buttons and laces. His skin shivered pleasantly as Aarti's cold, damp hands placed themselves over his. She looked at him, eyes requesting that he allow her to complete the task. Withdrawing his hands slowly, he smiled in satisfaction-- proud of the little gasp he had evoked from the maiden's tiny pink lips. Hmm...they looked succulent, strawberry flavoured perhaps? He quickly squashed the thoughts, annoyed that he had even considered such thoughts with his child in the room. He began feeding the shivering child the soup, blowing carefully on each spoonful before placing it against her pale lips. She smiled up at him tremulously, grateful for the familiar presence of her father. He frowned, wondering how she had fared during those frequent months that he had been off at war. Judging from the interest the maiden, Aarti, showed her own son, it seemed that the months without him and his departed beloved had left the children none for the worse. 

Together lord and maiden completed the task of making Palak warm and comfortable again. Casting one last glance Aarti's way, he patted Palak on the head, kissed her just beneath her tiny curls, and left the room, determined to avoid the vixen nanny before she seduced him. "Maan ka paap" he muttered under his breath unconsciously.
"Kantaap?"My good lord, did he say that? Nay, Aarti...you must have misheard. He is haughty and vain and arrogant and egotistical; but he doesn't seem like a man who would lay a finger on a woman with intention to hurt. See, how gentle he was with Palak? Not like Mr. P...May God rest his soul in peace!!! No, no...I won't think of those ugly days. I feel safe here and somehow at peace, even though that man makes me unsettled every second he is in front of me." Aarti put Payal to sleep after feeding her...and then picked up her son, who was curled into the sofa in deep sleep.

"Come my precious...time for bed."

She changed into her nightgown and sat down to write the events of the day in her diary. That was when she heard her stomach growl and felt the first pangs of hunger. She had done it again...forgotten to have her supper in the chaos of the evening. Now what? Should she change? "Where's the need? The servants would have retired for the night. The girls were asleep and the Master, lord Yash, would still be away in Chaudhary Castle attending the marriage of their daughter, Neelam."

She tip toed out of the room and silently found her way to the kitchen. There she found the leftover soup and some bread. She heated up the soup, and was about to sit down to eat, when she heard the familiar deep voice.

"May I have some of that?"

"Do you always have to do that?" she snapped.

"Do what?" he asked mildly?

"Startle me! As if you don't know! And can't you knock before you enter?", she continued indignantly.

Now thoroughly aroused by the fiery lady, who looked like a little girl in that simple white dress, he stepped into the doorway. But her eyes..." My God...those eyes will be the death of me!!"

"Startle you? Knock at the door of my own kitchen? Hold on, young lady. This is my home. I'll come and go as I wish. It's you who is crossing the line, sitting here as if you own the place! In that...in that...What are you wearing?"

Aarti jumped to her feet, knocking the chair over. She had completely forgotten her state of dress! She looked up to find deep, scorching eyes that were staring into her very soul and reflecting an emotion that she knew she could not dare decipher for the fear of burning into them. She did the only thing she could think of. She rushed to the door, heart beating rapidly in her chest, bread and soup forgotten. Her thoughts had become scattered once she realised her state of undress, and oh great gods! Before the Lord Yash Pratap Scindia?!

Just as she was sure he would let her go by, her body collided with his rock- hard figure. The breath rushed out of her lungs, and as she looked up at him, she could not find the strength to pull the air back in.

"Please lord Yash, let me pass?"

Lord Yash looked at her with wicked a grin. "So, the spit-fire, vixen has shame after all? And who would have thought such a docile little tongue lay in your mouth?"  He refused to move, body remaining firmly planted in the doorway. His long fingers wrapped around her waist, holding her firmly in place. He could feel the heat of her skin coming through the flimsy material of her gown. Soft folds of flesh molded to the grasp of his fingers. His own heart was racing, his body tightening to the response of having a woman in his arms after four years of self-imposed celibacy, unheard of in the ranks of royalty. Her eyes had darkened- a twinge of fearing lacing them, but not the right sort of fear. He released her, realising that he had been far too forward to the children's nursemaid.

Her eyes dropped to the ground instantly, cheeks blazing as her oval lips quivered. She drew ragged gasps of breath, not daring to move from her position. Automatically, the act of a curtsey followed, and she remained rooted there, waiting for him to move. 

"I apologise maiden. T'was highly inappropriate of me to hold you so unabashedly." 

He saw a tear glisten on the tips of her lashes as she fled from the room.

Yash could only stare at her fleeing back. That tear had made his heart constrict. He realised he hated that droplet that had made her sad and fearful. Only moments ago those eyes had looked at him without fear, and with a courage that he had never seen in a woman. He picked up the upturned chair and sat on the very place she had sat. He closed his eyes, and the beautiful face swam in front of them. He snapped his eyes open.

"No! Not her! It was supposed to be Arpita..." Yet, he could not forget the feel of her body in his arms. It had felt so right,  as if he had woken up after a deep slumber. What was it that made his heart feel so alive again? And why after four years? Why was he seeking her out? It was as if his heart was receiving her signals, and guiding him toward a path that he never thought he would tread on again. He had left the marriage function early; providing them with some vague explanation regarding Palak's health...rushing back home hoping...What? Why? No...He had to stop himself before he crossed the line of propriety and did something which he would regret all his life.

Lord Yash got up, the soup forgotten. He knew what he had to do. It was the only way he could erase those feelings that were creeping in. He was always in control of his life. He would prove to himself and to her that she meant nothing! That her big eyes which spoke volumes meant nothing. That her tears meant nothing. That she did not affect him in any which way. She was his daughters' nursemaid, and that was all the woman would ever be.

Part Three

Authors:
Indu Di
Kittya

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 10 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ K O bagwan wht a dude Yash is looking at Arti's drenched clothes and stuff and thinking abt a Arti's strawberry flavoured lips🤣 but is Kadeen writing it here wht else to expect as long as a crazy writer is writin a story u must get crazy characters😛 I hope u cont. it soon

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
PART THREE

Next day's morn Aarti was helping the cook prepare a special breakfast for the children when Palak burst in.

"Where is poppa?"

"He must be in his office, my dear", came Sanju's gentle response.

"No, he isn't...I looked everywhere. I had made this drawing for him and wanted him to see it."

Just then Ram the butler walked by. On hearing the commotion, he came in.

"Palak, your father has gone away on work. He will be gone for some days. Don't worry...he told me he'll write to you girls."

Palak went away disappointed.

"Poppa has never done this before. He always tells me before going anywhere. Why didn't he tell me this time?"

Nobody noticed that Aarti had stilled. She felt a strange emptiness creep in. Her breathing froze, and once again, her vibrant being remained rooted to the spot. This time she was unconscious of it. The gnawing emptiness coursed through her, drawing her back to the accidental meeting with lord Yash. All her thoughts were focused on the memory of the last evening, his hands around her waist, sending searing heat through her body. The pressure of his fingers sinking into the softness of her flesh. The tingle she felt even with the layers of her night gown between them. She had been so close to giving in, relinquishing a taste of her lips, something she knew he desired. Then that one had flown in. Blocked her every thought and sense, filling her with misery and fear in that moment. Her eyes widened in fear again, and the dishes that she had been holding rattled in her hands. Her fingers, which were still wet from rinsing the platters they were to use, released their hold on the fragile china. Her ears failed to hear the shatter of the dishes as they fell around her. Work ceased in the entire kitchen. Not a sound was heard. Even the children had grown used to the stillness that would sometimes pervade her being. Whispering a few words to her assistant, the cook, Sanju gently pulled her along, away from the sympathetic eyes of the kitchen staff.

She felt Sanju's gentle arms rubbing her wrists, whispering comforting words in her ears. The scent of spices lingered around her, adding familiar warmth to her being. She felt herself returning from wherever she had been lost. Her gaze slowly viewed the anxious, worried face of Sanju. In the four years that she had stayed in this castle, their bond had turned into a strong blood-sister one. Her eyes filled with tears as she realised that once again that uncouth, worthless, mongrel "Mr. P." had darkened her life. Sanju held her as she cried soundlessly, understanding that this time no words were needed. Her eyes slowly drifted closed, and Sanju retreated from the room with a promise to fetch her once the breakfast was over. Her last tranquil thoughts drew her into the deep sleep she had missed the past eve... 

His hot breath fell across her face, dark eyes boring into hers. Once again he had his hand placed around her waist. Her mouth fell open in shock, partially repelled, partially uncertain, but surely excited to be in lord Yash Pratap Scindia's grasp once more. Her breath hitched in her throat, finding it difficult to draw air past the lump of anxiety that also tinged her anticipation. He pulled her in closer, nose trailing down the length of her jawline, lips daringly close to the hollow of her neck. His lips came closer the tops of her cleavage...

With a start, Aarti jumped from her bed. Her face felt flushed, and she was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. "Dear Lord, I mean gods...what sort of wastrel dreams these things?" Her lips quivered in shock, while her body trembled, as if to tease her for the insulting rebuke. She pressed her hand to her chest, whispering to her rapidly beating heart, and was thus found, dazed, sweaty, and flushed before the mischievous eyes of Sanju.
"So what did m'lady dream of that caused her to have that look in her eyes? Or should I ask of whom did she dream of?" Sanju prodded teasingly.

"What look? What are you talking about, Sanju? I have told you many a times not to say such blasphemous words...they are inappropriate for a widow's ears." Aarti said shakily.

Her hand sat still upon her heart, as if physically willing it to stop beating so fast. Sanju suddenly felt a deep wave of sympathy for her friend. She was so naive and so innocent in spite of the few days she had spent with that worthless, woman-beating cad all those years ago. Mr. P may have scarred her but he had not wounded her heart, which was as loving and as gentle as ever. She had so much love to give to everyone, and was always the first one to rush to a person in need. For the past few days Sanju had noticed a change in her friend. She couldn't pinpoint exactly when the change happened, but it certainly coincided with the Lord's recent return. "Does that mean...? No, no...What am I thinking? The Lord and Aarti? Bless me dear lord...I mean God...for thinking of such a union. But, but, but...why can't the delicious thought leave my head? She would look perfect next to him." With such whirlwind thoughts in her mind, Sanju went back to her cooking, promising her friend a perfectly stimulating cup of tea once she joined the children on the lawns.

Authors:
Indu Di
Kittya
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 10 years ago
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it great job update soon👏
kdsubs thumbnail
Strawberry lips? Kaantaap? 🤣🤣🤣 Don't forget pista and apple, will ya!!

This is going to be a fun story - go on, go on. Oooh and I just love Sanju 😊.

BTW, is such hotness allowed? Don't want the forum mods calling in the fire brigade u know 😉.