Made me feel those goldon days- Today episode

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not regular in posting nowadays.. i do just visit to check.. if there anything abt himansh returing news on IF... I dont know why i felt like watching HHL... and for a change it was one of best episode after 4th june... as it was full of raghav...

Precap from raghav sia meeting each other to leaving her in the station.. the journey both of them have lived... the happiness.. naughtness.. from calling puspa... to saying puspa i love... full on romance which we all have shared with sira... all were shared...

I was soo much missing those chemistry...those moments which we as sira fans will never forgots in our life...

This will be the last epsiode which will says abt raghav... as what i understand sia is going to accept kabir in her life...

only one thing i didnt like is that sia misineterpret raghav saying" i wanna break up" with like raghav doesnt want her in her life... which is just opposite which she is thinking

I would like to thank... 4 lions... for atleast give their remeberance of the beautiful character which they hv created with the help of the most talented actor himansh...

Sira fans... dont miss today's episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Esha i only watched first part but i've to catch whole episode. i skipped last 2 part cz in coming up scene Bhaghav sir was saying something, so i thought flashbacks are ended there. i'm extremely missing those golden days. its wow that we both watched hhl after 4months
esha_friends20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Esha i only watched first part but i've to catch whole episode. i skipped last 2 part cz in coming up scene Bhaghav sir was saying something, so i thought flashbacks are ended there. i'm extremely missing those golden days. its wow that we both watched hhl after 4months

utpol... its called connection we have with sira... 😉 see it was our heart and luck tht pulled us both to wath the episode after 4th june
Esha ya we're heartly connected to sira cz i never thought i would watch hhl after 11th june that too without knowing whats happening. in my post i said my good luck or bad luck but i must have to admit that it was my very good luck and my heartly connection to sira
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
freak ! freak ! freak ! this is not at all done ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
i watched all d epi's of this week hoping 2 get some SiRa flashbacks leaving todays epi... i was dissapointed seeing the promo so thought its gonna be a bakwass epi n see wht i missed !
WTH ! but yeah i'm super duper happy ! thanks a lot for sharing esha warna i would have missed this one !!
Rags & pushpa ki chemistry will always be missed ! they are the BEST ever !
n yeah i agree sia is gonna accept kabir n move on thats wht i think from d new promo but anyway i'm happy that they atleast showed some flashbacks of SiRa !

will defo catch up with the repeats :D
Grees And Elects You Guys Should Watch The Episode
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Grees And Elects You Guys Should Watch The Episode

ofcourse yaar if i don't then i will nt be able to sleep peacefuly :P
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
not interested

gree lol nw thats smthng bad that happened to u :PEdited by Masooma Bukhari - 11 years ago
Grees haha then watch it and have a peaceful sleep and obviously Raghav Pushpa Dreamz
esha_friends20 thumbnail

Esha ya we're heartly connected to sira cz i never thought i would watch hhl after 11th june that too without knowing whats happening. in my post i said my good luck or bad luck but i must have to admit that it was my very good luck and my heartly connection to sira

nt your,... its our.. sira fans