MODS CLOSE THIS POST (SIMILAR CONTENT)

Posted: 11 years ago
I Was changing channel & caught sira flashback,of course how can i move to another channel leaving sira out of the world moments.

i don know its my bad luck or good luck to watch 1st part of hhl.well my good luck is "i saw sira flashbacks,some awesomist moments" & bad luck is the convos in between flashbacks.

i wanna say a lot but i can't say cz i'm busy with study else i could deliver thousands of words about those 7/8 minutes.

One of the flashbacks is "Pushpa,I Love U"(valentine's flashback On Gym)Edited by AbiAnshUtpol - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well i'm really crying now but for sira i can do everything and i get a happiness when i cry for them.i extremely miss them. i love SIRA. they're the best. i love SIRA. I Just love SIRA

I Love Raghav Pushpa.

All AbiAnshianz I ain't gonna influence you but try watching those 1st parts flashbacks cz i don know what happens after that. the flashbacks are still so lively.so amazing chemistry between Abi and Himansh. they just burns the screen on fire. i am madly in love with AbiAnsh
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
even i too happen to watch those episode... i felt soo touched with the gilden days which we shareed utpol... even i too posted abt the same topic

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

even i too happen to watch those episode... i felt soo touched with the gilden days which we shareed utpol... even i too posted abt the same topic

Esha i the flashbacks were amazing. i totally loved those flashbacks. it has touched my hearts
you should watch the episode.and convos between sia and new girl. juno and kabir
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sorry i cant watch
it reminds me of the gud tyms
that are gone
may b forever
as my ankur wont b there
so i cnt watch it
as ofcourse ankur means more to me than anyone else in the show

u guys enjoy there is nothng left for me to watchEdited by Masooma Bukhari - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

sorry i cant watch
it reminds me of the gud tyms
that are gone
may b forever
as my ankur wont b there
so i cnt watch it
as ofcourse ankur means more to me than anyone else in the show

u guys enjoy there is nothng left for me to watch

aapki marzi
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 sharing utpol. Ofcourse i ll watch it. Jis epi mein Raghav ka nam liya mein ne wo epi dekha bcoz of Raghav or jb sia apne or Raghav ki pic dekhi wo b rags k liye to ye to mein zaror dekhon gi. I love sira soo much. Missing them soo much.

Originally posted by: SamaaNoor

Thanx 4 sharing utpol. Ofcourse i ll watch it. Jis epi mein Raghav ka nam liya mein ne wo epi dekha bcoz of Raghav or jb sia apne or Raghav ki pic dekhi wo b rags k liye to ye to mein zaror dekhon gi. I love sira soo much. Missing them soo much.

you'll see best flashbacks of sira, i assure you. i'm sure you won't be disappointed
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

you'll see best flashbacks of sira, i assure you. i'm sure you won't be disappointed

v dnt hv v channel. nd we didnt recharge or dich tv so downloading episode.