missing anitkh

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
its so long that anit had not been at the forum...many a times i miss her when i fight with u frnds...we were used to be with her... whenever it came to our convo or stupid fights we loved talking to her.

Hope she comes soon.

Param , spinky and shri r also away from the forum...and my lubu darling has her exams going on.

Utopia's vm's were too good...

I miss u frndsEdited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup even members like avinishz, ps_ilu and all... 

amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS sona i get to know through u there are more RJN followers 😉i hope they il come back with the same josh soon
Sonali.S thumbnail
yes amud...hope they will come soon
Sonali.S thumbnail
actually now its the time i should tell u one thing frnds which i didnt told u before

10 to 15 days before i messaged every old member of ruk jana nahi like avi, ps-ilu , survi ,farha everyone whom i never before communicated...i sent msg to around 30 people or more but got rply from only 8...and that replies were all not positive.

I think they will never again return.

I m happy that bhavya came back, so what if she responds very very less.
Fragnance also not replied.
But i wanted to make u all happy by meeting your older frnds...

I m sorry for hiding the truth frnds...only rash knows what i did.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thats ok... its not your fault...its the fault of the makers if they can't sustain the viewership of their serial...as I've repeatedly mentioned those who watch for AD remain...but, those who've watched for the serial/storyline have left... 

I remember - the time just before the pair ran off to the jungle...that was when Sanchi appeared to be softening to Indu when she went to meet him in jail... that was the time when this forum was seriously the busiest and even TRPs touched 1.2 then... 

the makers messed it up by showing sanchi back to square one after that... and the judge's episodes were all too difficult to digest🤓

Even now, no doubt they're directing the Rubina murder track well...but it feels like a mirrored version of Swetha kidnapping (only that Swetha didn't die and Rubina died) 
Indu made a small mistake for which he is paying big time, again Balram is chasing them, again they're in hiding, again they investigating the attacker..again the killer is psycho Shukla...people will not appreciate it na.. 

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Lash even those who watched for Insha lvoes tory also left...not everyone has patience to wait indefinetly for love story
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even am missing annie , shri and Uttara(my first friend in IF)..😔

annie toh kuch kaam me and function ke cheezon me busy hai i suppose😔

and shri shayad kuch aur cheezon me busy hai

miss them used to have so much fun together yaar

and uttara se baat hui thi meri recently shezz back with a long journey.. ad kabhi kabbaaar she comes here as well.. woh toh aati thi yahan jab woh travel bhi karte the toh...😊 so happy that i may be able to talk to her now often😃
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hope they will come soon...
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im always here but kya likhoon ye samjhe hi nahi aata mujhe 😛 Im big fan of RJN & INSA ❤️