@sou di, Appy, Anjy πŸ€— morning 😳
Right. AnSh are not leaving my dreams from past 2 days. πŸ˜†

Piya πŸ€—

That reminds me... u didn't share u r earlier dream with us πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by GoldenDew - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Whatever it is after Ajee's firm decision aaj ke baad Shiv will not even remotely think about Kurbaani nonsense πŸ˜† so Ghante ke wajah se Ansh will only get closer πŸ˜³
Btw did u all see Ajee was bored when ghanta was reading his magarmach maafinaama πŸ˜† She didn't look convinced by his nonsense.. and Shivjee were too busy analyzing Ajee's reactions πŸ˜† so all in all nobody paid attention to what ghanta has to say and nobody believed him πŸ€£
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sou - lagge raho...I stuck too, so I can relateπŸ˜†  I can't figure out the bridge...and am all about bridges!    I know where I want to go with the rattle story, but I can't find the right connector yet.

I really need some internal dialogue from Ghadhesar to grasp his "plan" Anandi seemed least interested in hearing his "confessions of a disturbed mind!"

Piya - hiya kid...kitne sapne dekhte tum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Sou - lagge raho...I stuck too, so I can relateπŸ˜†  I can't figure out the bridge...and am all about bridges!    I know where I want to go with the rattle story, but I can't find the right connector yet.

I really need some internal dialogue from Ghadhesar to grasp his "plan" Anandi seemed least interested in hearing his "confessions of a disturbed mind!"

Piya - hiya kid...kitne sapne dekhte tum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I planned using Ansh's walk in the park for this mix..but u know what happened in that scene na.. there was not even a step taken by Ansh walk toh door ki baat πŸ˜† lets see how I'll be able to complete it..

Even I am clueless about whats going on in his pea-brain.. but from his yesterday's kich kich I get that he's going to do something to that Neher project πŸ€” to dent Ansh's professional chavi..

P.S. The way he drank the water was ewww
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am sick and fed up of ghanta's dishevelled appearance more than his actions.

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I am sick and fed up of ghanta's dishevelled appearance more than his actions.

Oh yeah he looks like a wide hipped bhaalu πŸ˜† poor shanky..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sou - yes...J ki fails will eventually connect him with Hethu n nehar...I wud bet on itπŸ˜†

I know the walk side-by side didnt happen... I think u should go with their drives... instead... one of their many side-by-side drives...modern zamana ka walk🀣

And yup our Ghadesar's habbits r becoming more and more animal like...be it the way he drinks or the way he dancesπŸ˜›
@ Anj - accha idea hain will try that πŸ˜†

Hmm Heth singh now has khunnas on both Ansh and not Ajee alone so I can foresee ghanta hethu milap soon πŸ˜†

His maniacal dance was funny πŸ€£

pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
J was looking like dog searching for some new toy on the ground or digging out dirt...