~*EHMMBH 1st Anniversary Celebrations~*

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Fariha: As the title of the thread already suggests, we've gathered here today to celebrate the 1-year anniversary of our show, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai!
*Sonia and Jasmine start dancing*
Gunia: Girls! We aren't done yet 😳 Hold your moves and give us another few minutes! 😆
*rolls eyes*
So yeah, our show! An entire year. Can you guys believe it!? Be it Viren-Jeevika, Virat-Maanvi, Jeevika-Maanvi, or Viren-Virat, they've somehow kept us glued to the show for one whole year! Or well, for some, it could be Swamini Bua too 😉
Jas: ...Or Dabbu 🤔
Sonia: ...or Shloku 🤔
Fariha: There they go again!
So...making it through the year, be it by crying, laughing, drooling, celebrating, or even bashing 😆, here we are to celebrate it all! 😛
Gunia: As any and everything else, we had our ups and downs as a forum, and so did the show, but there's always something to be happy out 😉 For now, this is it!

Congratulations to the entire cast of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, and more than that, to each and every dedicated member of this forum who brought us thus far! 🤗

Here are a few goodies that are free to use 😳

...More in the next post!...

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
On this occasion, let's do a quick recap of our journey throughout the past year!

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai's journey through the eyes of a forum member:

A whole year has passed since we started watching the show and we didn't even realize when time flew by. We watched it every day without even realizing when it became part of our daily life, our daily routine. The weekends were the hardest of all, and we all used to eagerly wait for Monday to come, even when we got the treat of having a Maha Episode.
'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' is a show that has made us live and made us cry. It has taken away all the tiredness after a long day at school or work. It is a show that puts a smile on our face. It is when everyone sits down in front of the T.V at 8.30pm sharp and no one is allowed to disturb them till 9.00pm. It's a show different to all others, the one that shines amongst others like a star. It is a show which all of us relate to. A lot has happened in this year which has taught us, viewers, many things. This year flew by  and the coming years will be the same too. We wish that EHMMBH has many more years to come!
We are all "PROUD TO BE AN EHMMBian!"

Onto our favorite characters...

Each one of the characters is a piece out of a puzzle and if one piece is missing then the whole picture is incomplete- the same goes for the Awesome Foursome. First we got our Jeevika and Manvi (JeeMan) and we fell in love with them immediately, then came Viren and Virat (Vadhera Bros) and we fell in love with them too. Like that wasn't enough, the show gave us the most amazing Jodis, Viren + Jeevika (VirIka) and Virat + Maanvi (VirMaan). Alongside this, we also got Jiju + Saali and Devar + Bhabhi Jodis. The amazing bond that all four of them share, is so unique and so strong which is impossible to break. Although they are the leads of the show, the other characters are no less.
We have our Mogambo Dadaji, Hitler Bua, Understanding Vanshika Maa, Filmy Kadambari Chaachi, Kind Inder Chaachu, Cute Shlok, Sweet Dabbu, Adorrable Badi Beeji, Strict Beeji, Loving Madan Chaachu, Bubbly Pinky Chaachi'.n ot forgetting our sweet Tarun and Babulaal. All these characters are the piece of a puzzle called 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.'

Few Special Posts by our forum members:

VirMan's 1 Year Anniversary Tribute
One year ago, a love story began...
Completing one yr of glory
A Year to Remmeber- HBD EHMMBH

...More in the next post...

OnlyHope thumbnail
1st Anniversary Contests

Of course, what's celebration and fun if we have no contests lined up to get you all busy? Or rather, involved in the forum? 😉

Please check the EHMMBH 1st Anniversary Contests to participate in any, few, or all of them 😆 *cough cough, Preeti*

So what are you waiting for, click click!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Credits

EHMMBH Journey & Character: Forever_Young
Links to special posts: Respective members who contributed to / started those threads.

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think I'm good to post now. Please ban my account if I interrupted with the thread. 🤣
I liked all your reserves without even knowing what this was about. 😆
I guessed it was the anniversary celebration. 😉

*Bakwaas stops here, editing shuru.* 🤣

I just said everything but congratulations to the show. 😆 Congrats EHMMBH for completing your first anniversary. 👏 This show has really been a journey not only for the cast but also for us as an audience. We LOVED some part of the show and we didn't like others as much but at the end of the day I'm sure we're all very thankful that we have a show as such to entertain us and make us laugh, make us cry, make us smile and sometimes even make use *die* cough, cough, VirMan, VirIka, cough, cough. 😳 

Fari I'm just an enthusiastic DT fan okay? You can't blame me for participating in all of the contests. Not my fault :P But you're challenging me with FIVE, I repeat myself FIVE (😲) this time and I am terribly unskilled at all of them. *sighs*

Back on track, I can't believe EHMMBH is a toddler now! One year old! It seems like only yesterday when my obsessiveness with the show started! It's been a massive journey and I want to embark on it over again! Speaking of journey, I must say as big as a journey it has been for us all, the actors have been on an even BIGGER journey. Look at KryAn and NiShal's acting in the first episode and look at it a year later, there's such a big difference and such an AMAZING difference. EHMMBH has surely got the skills to teach. 😉 Hats off for your amazing performance in the show Krystle, Nia, Tacker and Tandon. You're irreplaceable (Beyonce inspiration-don't you ever for a second get to thinking...your irreplaceable 😆)! 👏

Enough of my bakwaas. I think I'll stop here although when it comes to talking about our show and the indescribably amazing qualities of it I do have a lot more to say. 

Happy birthday EHMMBH, tum jeeyo hazaaron saal! 

Sorry Zayn, you're off my dabba for now.  😳
EHMMBH forever. ❤️

PS-Amazing work DT! *bows down* 👏 Gosh, the song in the background! I miss that being played in the show. CVs? 😆
PS2-I swear I'm doing something wrong. Why am I STILL the only one to comment? Party with me guys! 🥳 Please? Meanwhile I'll sing a song: lonely, I am so lonely. 😉
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Preeti, yeah 🤔
Why're you the ONLY one?  🤣
PS- Imma get back with my personal journey later, and a reply to your post too 😳
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Preeti, yeah 🤔
Why're you the ONLY one?  🤣
PS- Imma get back with my personal journey later, and a reply to your post too 😳

I don't know. 😭 Preeti is upset.  Koy tho comment karo! 😆
Okay TZE, take your time. 🤣

Seems like no one is as excited as me. 😆
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
I will SPAM this thread until someone comments. 
-bonbon- thumbnail
Maanvi in the first episode:

Jeevika in the first episode:

JeeMan a year later:

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAY!!YAY!!YAY!!
I am sooo excited!!
Its my show's birthday!! Wohoo!!!!

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai! What a show we have got!
Its been 1 year since the show started! Unbelievable!

Even though, I dont understand and speak Hindi, this show has become an important part of my life.. Not only me, but many of our lives!
EHMMBH is one year old now! How cute:)

1 year!! What an incredible journey we have had!
A year full of emotions, love and soul..
A year full of joy and happiness..
A year full of surprises and suspenses..
What an awesome year?

Our Fantastic Four!
The four ppl on whom the show is running!
VIRAT, VIREN, JEEVIKA and MAANVI!
Our awesome foursome are incredible actors!
Karan, Krystle, Kushal and Nia have lived their characters soo beautifully:)
Be it Virika, Virman or Jeeman, we love them as EHMMBH!
Be it devar-bhabhi, jiju-saali! What relationships!

Not only our foursome awesome, even the supporting actors!
Inder Chachu, Kadambari chachi, Shlok, Vanshika Ma, Dhadaji Dabbu,Dabbu's lover(I forgot her name), Beeji, Badi Beeji, Madhan Chachu, Pinky Chachi, The doctor who treated Maanvi, Dr Mehra, Dr Manan, Tarun, Maya and everyone else on the show including the Mona!!
What an acting by them!

I would sincerely like to thank the CVs for such a wonderful show:)
Thank you CVs!
A year full of joy has passed..
We are stepping into a new year!
How nice it is:)
I hope EHMMBH will always be as awesome as this:)

I would also like to Thank our DT for having this thread as part of celebration and all others who are making threads..

I can hear many people scolding me!
So, I would end here!!
But before tat...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EHMMBH AND EVERYONE HERE!!
Its our day! Enjoy:D
LOVE EHMMBH MORE NOW AS A YEAR HAS PASSED!!:D

!!!!!!!!!Lets PARTY!!!!!!!!

Thank you:)

From an EHMMBH deewani
Preetha:)

Edited by niCeline - 11 years ago