Will Himansh come back??? updated :)

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys as you all know there were some posts here about the recent episodes.

They said that in one of the recent episode they all remembered a lot about Raghav and Sia said that no one can take Ragahv's place. 
And in another post i also read that Arjun told Kabir to think about Raghav and then get into Girl's Hostel😆 (Well i'm not sure Arjun told or who...sorry if i am wrong😛😊).

And in the recent promo also they mention Raghav's name that Kabir says he will not take Raghav's place. So I somehow feel that he wants to be just friends with Sia. And i feel all these that they are showing everyone remembering Raghav lately that too after such long time

And I just read a post by Muskan that they were all remembering Raghav!!!
I'm so happy about it😃 

Are the cv's just showing them remembering Raghav seeing the audience response that Raghav has to remembered, the person who had played an important part in everyone's life in Elite, especially Sia.

Or do you'll think that Himansh maybe coming back due to which they are showing all these so that they can connect it when Himansh comes?

Well I somehow am getting a feeling that the chances of Himansh coming back is more after this. I know I maybe silly to think that he will come back just by seeing such things...but what can i do I tend to expect things which I like...but sometimes this also makes me sad as it does not happen as I expect😭( most of the times) 

So guys what do you'll think about this??😊

Updated:
And another reason why I feel Himansh will return is, they have still kept the beginning song of HHL and have not changed like how they did in D3. So maybe he will come back that is why they have kept it same still. D3 had changed it very fast.

Edited by nimmi-hhl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is d first post i m commenting on after soo many months in this forum
As i hav already said..i felt shw ws lifeless since he left(no offense to nybody)..i never watched aftr dat..
If hez coming bck i will be superr happy nt mention sia n raghav reunion! Omgg i cn almost see that;)
Hope he comes now!
princessanaya28 thumbnail
surely he will come back and todays episode was asewome i thought sia forget raghav but no still she loves raghav and i wish wo hamesha isi tarah s raghav s pyar krti rahe.
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also hv strong feling abt it. Himansh wil come back.
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nimmi Ya I also saw dat promo and read some posts here where dey say dat all are remembering raghav these days... Am so happy to see Sia especially thinking of Rags.. Wow i strtd dreaming abt his comeback too..

I wud be the happiest if himansh comes back to show... I will start watching it again...

Buttt ??????

Whnever i think of dese things the thought dat comes suddenly to mind is what if CVs are doing it purposely to attract SiRa fans... If dat is the scene den it will surely be not a heartbreak for me but directly i'll be dead...

I So wish dat all dis leads to Himansh's comeback ! 

Originally posted by: HealMeForever

This is d first post i m commenting on after soo many months in this forum
As i hav already said..i felt shw ws lifeless since he left(no offense to nybody)..i never watched aftr dat..
If hez coming bck i will be superr happy nt mention sia n raghav reunion! Omgg i cn almost see that;)
Hope he comes now!

~Adi~ same here. on hhl without himz. i just pray Raghav Sia reunionz. extremely missing them and nice to see you posting
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nimmi,u know wat even aftr reading all thse posts i am also thnking unintentionally dat dis is an indicatn of raghav's cumback!!!!!!! my mnd is teling me nt to have hopes bt cant help it,thse posts r brngng a smile on my face and raising my hopess,soo fngers crssd,hope raghav cums back soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly ~Kri~ they're doing to attract AbiAnshianz but seriously as a AbiAnshian they'll never be able to influence or attract me to watch the show. i'll only watch when i'll read on forum himansh is shoting and promo is on air. otherwise not interested to hhl anymore like WHO CARZ.

i'll always respect and stick to my decision no hhl without himansh. i won't mind to catch backup episode if himz comes back
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nimmi i have a strong feeling ke sab log himansh ko last time yaad kar rahe hai and after this sia will fall 4 mr.'K'😡 but its completely my POV 
no harsh feelings 
KriyanshOnly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know anything. .  i just want Himansh to come back on the show!!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­