Frequent Posters

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved it plz pm me next updates :)
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey that's really good ...do continue n pm me ur  update :)
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff...pm me wid ur future upd8s
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome just loved it waiting for next part
poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great start!! I'm sure too that someone else in Riya's family is getting married! I really want to see Arjun having some MU there at the house and someone on Riya's side getting some clue about them!! That would be so cute!! Anyways, hope you write more soon!!1
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice plzz do update
honeey95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lol its probably not even her wedding !!!!!!!
cant wait for ur next uplode :DDD
kirthiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was a great start... plz continue soon... 
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Hey ...
That was amazing start ...
Loved it ...
Cant wait to read more ...
Plzz update soon ...
Plzz do pm me ...
Pisces_Gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey frnds m soo glad u all lyk the first part..
heres the part 2..

Arjun was sad,depressed,heartbroken after hearing
 all that...he disn't knw how to react that tym...thats y left office n came to his car n rested his head back..."To kia meri kismat main yehi likha hia??pehly Rishni n ab Riya??bhagwaan mere sath hi esa kiun ker rha hai...main to Riya se bht pyaar kerta hun..itna pyaar k soch bi nahi skta k us k begair main kia kerunga..kesi jee paounga main riya k begair..main ne to uski aankhon main wo feelings dekhin thin..pyaar dekha tha...to kia wo sab mera wehm tha??Ab bass jo b hia...agr wo apny is faislay k khush hia to amin us ki khushi main khush honga..us ki zindagi ki sab se bari khushi main shamil honga..aur usy kabi pata nahi chalny dunga k main ussy pyaar kerta hun.."
By thinking this...a silent tear came out frm his eyes...he just then drove off his car frm there..

Here in office evry1 was surprised by Arjun's sudden reaction..

Shree..:Yaar ye arjun sir ko kia hogya achanak...meri puri baat suni b nahi aur ese hi uth kr chaly gaye.

Chotu:Haan yaar...un k chehry se lag rha tha k perishan hian..

Riya:main ne to esa kuch nahi keha...main to bas apni Di ki shaadi ka card de rhi thi...
She was sad by sudden reaction of arjun.

Shree:yaar ri tum kiun perishan horhi ho.??u knw na how he is sumtymes...

Rathore was sitting there quietly..Just thinking"ho na ho Arjun isiliye perishan hai kiun k usy lga k riya ki shaadi hai...now its high for u Arjun that u hv to realize ur feeligs n confess ur love.."..He smiled thinking that may b he will get his old frnd bcoz of Riya...bcoz of love..
Just then Rathore's phone rang n he said.."Guyz v have a new case"

After solving the case the all goes to their home respectively...
Riya was lying in her bed trying to sleep but she can't...she was jst thinking abt Arjun.."Arjun sir apni life main aagy kiun nahi berh skty...ab to Sikander bhi arrest hogya hia...unhyn apny past ko bhula ker agy barhna chaiye..un k agy to puri zindagi pari hia...kia wo ksi ko apna humsafar anhi banayngy??Main bas chahti hun k woh khush rehen hemesha..agar mere sath nahi to ksi aur k sath hi sahi...per kia main un ko kisi aur k sath dekh sekungi???Main un se pyaar kerti hun...kia unhyn mera pyaar nazar nahi ata...kia main un k liye sirf team member hun aur kuch nahi...per jo b ho agar wo apni zindagi  mian agy berhna chahyngy..ksi aur k sath..to main un ki is khushi ka khayal kerungi..unhyn ye feel kabhi nahi karaoungi k main un se pyaar kerti hun.."Just thinkhing that tears came into her eyes..n she slept...

Next morning in office everyone was present except Arjun...All were there in conference room..Riya was drinking coffee lost in her thoughts..Shree looked at her eyes n said."Riya tumhari ankhin  itni red kiun horhi hain?kia poori raat roti rehi ho??"

Riya just came back frm her thoughts n replied:Nhai Shree,bas raat ko kafi der se soyi..Di se batyn kerty kerty pata hi nahi chala k itna late hogyi..thats y.."

Shree n Chotu looked at each other...it ws clear that riya was lying..bcoz she didn't eye contact while answering...Rathore looked at her eyes...He thinks that it was true she was crying..

Just then Arjun enters..n greeted Good Morning to every one.Here Arjun's eyes were also red..He cried all night thinking about Riya.But he wanted to control himself n compose to be OK infront of every one...Rathore looked at him n got know that Arjun cried..But he was somehow happy to know that Arjun is back to his normal life..He smiled thinking of SOMETHING...😃

So here it is...tell me how it is...I knw theres not Ariya scenes but it'll be in nxt part...ur views are very important..
Edited by Pisces_Gurl - 11 years ago