Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushqil kr$sw

vaishukarthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
mey jarahahu sab sey door...kissi ko be nahi disturb karrongi nahi makko,nahi doato ko nahii rey ko
...mera pyar mujsey chaligaye ..maa mujsey pyar nahi karthi ..univers j mey aap key saath arahahu  plz mujey leyjavo... mey kiskeyliye yeha hu ...mujey ek acchi maa or pyar nahi mila..par mera doati mey be kya huva ..koy mujey yadh be nahi karahahey na he rey be ...mujey patha hey rey swyam ke bahan taani sey pyar kartha hey... kabe be mey us dhono ko alag nahi karoonga becoz mujey pathahey alag honey ka yasa ..mey kiskeliye yeha hu merey liye koy nahi mey ek orphan hu ..maa ney joot bola ..or sach hey smrithi guy or mr raiprakash keliye ek beytti hey vo hey sharon rai prakash
 or mey ek orphan ..mey collg vapass gaye par mey ney sab dekliya ...mera life mey jeeney keliye kuch nahi...bass mujey yehasey  jana padeyga...

st louis

rey;-hii swayam

swayam;-hiii dude

rey;-were s sharon

swayam;-i dnt no

simmi;-rey reyyy

rey;-simmi vat happn

simmi;-vo vo sharon

swayam;-sharon??

taani;-rey vo sharon s cryng

reyam ran toward her ..she s cryng lik a hell

rey;-sharon kya huva

swayam;- haa sharon y u cryng like ths...all gang reachd there

sharon

rey u no i got my mother back ...my mother s smrithi guy...ya i new all of u r shokd ...kriya s my sis ..i mean she s a orphan due to sm fight btwn maa and dad ..maa went alone and she adop a child that s kriya...😭 ...kriya s my sis rey ... i am so happy to new ths after 3year...now we all get settld in life but kriya...i saw kriya ...she s in my house ..i tried to talk her but she s avodng every one i dnt no y...guys😭 u no y she left rey u and all..maa ney kriya sey condtn reka that she vnt talk any more to rey or ussey chod kar dhoor hona hoga not only rey dancey bee dhoor if she do ths she can dance in footloos elimination 😭...rey u no she loved u thats y she gone away from u..par tum😭

swayam

vat she left rey for us ..par ek bar be vo humsey nahi bola kyu 😭  mey be ussey booldhiya mey uska frnd nhi if i am her friend i vud find the reason par mey ney nhi kiya 😭 y god i didnt try to find the reason and i never evre try to remmeber her yyy😭 kya mey ethna bura hu ...how much she s hurt but i dint do anythng for her

rey

guys stop it (shouts loudly)😡i dnt vant to hear anythng..past is past now look forward to present ok so guys byee😊 c u tommorow..taani bye

all;-😭😲

neha;-😭 i hate u rey ...y u behavng like ths ..i think u never kriya ko like nahi kiya ..u dont desrv her rey u dnt

vishaka;-yaa rey tum ussey desrv nhi karthi hu u r such a  🤬 

taani;-stop it guys i new how rey feels par aap sab tum sab ek no ke 🤬

swyam slaps taani..hello miss taani vat u thnk abt us ..i new ur my sis but sis key pehaley dosti mera dost hey kriya or mey ussey nahi chodngi jaysey  rey ney kiya ...sersly he dsnt desrv her ..ek dhin vo thumey be eysey akaley chodeygi..sharon abb hamey tumarey gar janahey

all reached sharon home they serh for kriya but thy didnt find ...they got a leeter from the servent 
sharon opens and started reading

mumabai

dear sharon... i new u all dnt like me ..i am gng ..gng far away from u all..ek dhin mey collg aya i saw u and swayam together happy for u not only u all ..rey keliye be i new sayam he likes ur sis taani..but i am sorry never i cant forget her becoz i love him ..if he desnt love too i vont care but still i love him..i dnt want to distrb any one ..i am a orphan and i vant 2 live lik that so i am gng vont distrb any one..dnt try to find me..rey i love u ...

ur orphan sis kriya

she cant do like ths sharon dnt worry😭 guys v r gng to find her ..kaisey be vil find her i thnk u all vith us right so commn v can find our frnd i vill get her back😭

all;-😭 yes swayam v r vth u lets go

reys house

rey

😭 goddd mey ney kya kardhiya ek bar be ...kya mey ethni bura hu ek bar be uskey barey mey nahi socha

taani;-rey i new

rey;-tum yeha who said to cm here get lost taani get lost😡

taani;- par rey..reyyy(shouts loudly)😭 aappp ye kya kardhiya😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...Update Soon& Plzz PM Me 😊
CHOCOLATEKRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NICE CONCEPT PLEASE DO PM WHENEVER YOU UPDATE IT
RiyaArShaKapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mast hai..nxt jaldi update karna..kya kya ideas hote hai aapke pass..wah..
vaishukarthika thumbnail
tankz for every one thos who likes
vaishukarthika thumbnail
taani;-reyyy

rey;-shut up taani

taani;-aap ye kya kiya ...kudh ko haath kaatliya kyu

rey;-thats non of ur bssnss

taani;-par rey i new u hate kriya ..u dnt love her ...dhe ditchd u ..she never disrvs u ...i new i am so like 2 hav u in my life ..isey zyadha aap luky hu aap ko eysa ek pyarise  gud lkng gf mila right

rey;-😡 stop it and get lost 

taani;-par 😲

rey;-i said 😡

taani;-ok ok

reys pov

friends i am really sorry ..i thnk i hurt u all i am serslyy sory par ab mujey tum sab sey doorjana hey if i stay here never i vnt frgt anythng i mean my past ...i vant to frgt my past isliye me gng from u all bye tc...last but not least ..baaathcutttrrr i love u and plz mujey maf kardho ..u can hav a god and new life vth ur frnds i vont distrb u ...

swayam house

swayam;-guys v shud go ..but 

sharon;-yaa swayam hamey jaldhy janapadeyga kriya ko doondna mushkil hey😭

neha;-ya 😭

viky;-par

swayam;-yaaa sharon par v shud giv her sm time to get back so hamey ek week ke badh doondna shurukarna hoga ok

vishaka;-par

swayam;-plzzz

sharon;-😭 ok

in manali

rey pov

finally mey yeha agaya par mujey ussey boolna ... or taani...taani i  am sorry if i hurt u but sersly i love kriya she s every thng for me plzz taani try 2 understand ... my frnds never thought abt me how much i am hut ...guys i hate u...

arjun;- rey r u ok

rey;-ye buddy😊

arjun;-kriyaa

rey;-arjun plzz ...i vant 2 4get every thng and vant to start a new life

arjun;-do u vant to spent sm time vth sm one

rey;-sm one???

arjun;-there s a big street in manali ..their some besutiful gals r there v cant take them for rent

rey;-vat😲 r u mad😡

arjun;-take it ezy man..if u dnt vant ok plz cm vth me i need it

rey;-vat ever

finally they reached big street

arjun;- so every thng s ready 

xxx;-yaa ...do u need one more i hav a new vch i got from mubai..the gal tried 2 sucid but v caught her and took here..she s so fresh cute 

rey;-vat ..new and y she try to sucid

xxx;- v dnt no..here s her pic

arjun;-woww ..rey do u vant just look it

rey;-😡...😲ooo nooo🥱 were s she?

arjun;-vat happn??

rey;- hey i need ths gal for ever not for sm time so how much i shud pay

arjun;- r u mad

xxx;-for one gal 2o lack but for ths gal 25 can u

rey;-yaa ye lo ...or were s she

xxx;- u can take her vth u ...she s in that room

rey;-tankz can i hav that room for today

xxx;-ya u can 

arjun;-ye sab kya

he vent inside the room...the gal s facng her back...he went near to her...the gal felt sm one s near to her ..she s so scared for her its new ...she closed her eyes tightly..he removed his shirt and thrown away and went near caught her by waist slide slowly ...his each touch was so soft the gal finally open eyes

gal;-aaappp😲

he took her lip into his ..finally he get his tongue into hers ..she dnt no how he came here and y behavng like ths ..he tightends his grip..they stopped due to lack of oxygen..he took her to the bed and went near slightly removed her starp of her dress...he pulled her and made her lay across the bedhe passed his hands from her arms and interwined btw hers...she stiffened...he kissed her throat...she closed her eyes tight and a tear flowed down her eyes...started kissing all over her body ...he kissed at where her heart was beating fast and askd y??? y u tried damittt...sucied... becoz i left u thats y?????? 

gl;-😭u never loved me u just loved other one not me ..i dnt vant u live...u didnt understand my feelngs y ???? y

rey;-becoz i luv u

gal;-😭😲

Edited by karthikasekhar - 11 years ago
..Nancy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing...
poor Kriya
feeling really bad for her😭

plz update nxt part soon
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail