Disappointed result, RASHMI should need to win...

nilesharora thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I 'm quite shocked with the decision that Gurmeet won the competition. it's not a fair decision. The channels has done some false decision. RASHMI should need to win...as she deserves to win this show. RASHMI, u r winner for us...

Fake Decision, RASHMI is the best, better and excellent. Nobody beat rashmi. 

In TV Industry, RASHMI is the no 1 dancer as she proved. She is the TV Madhuri Dixit. 

Anyway Rashmi  we'll wanna see you again in serial "UTARAAN".without u the serial has been boring, and TRP Rating down. U should come into this serial and make us entertain as u r very talented actress, Ur entry would bring increase the UTARAAN TRP. Iccha and Mukta are not able to lead this serial very interesting. they r not performing as u did in this serial. Iccha and Mukta should required to learn from RASHMI in acting..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitapuneet thumbnail
whether Rashmi or Rithvik,but definitely NOT Gurmeet...Its not because I like Rashmi nt Gurmeet ,but Gurmeet's dance was never better than Rithvik and Rashmi.Isha opted out so not taking her name,otherwise she is really gud dancer.
gururockss thumbnail
gurmeet u r the winner and u deserved the trophy

and coming to rashmi
she is a good dancer
but she has nt won
so come over the fact and accept GC the winner guys
big big disappointing result 
yeh to wohi baat hugaye cricket ke match ma footballer man of the match  ðŸ¤£
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

big big disappointing result 

yeh to wohi baat hugaye cricket ke match ma footballer man of the match  ðŸ¤£

kya re ðŸ¤£
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To be honest I am disappointed too from the results. I believe Rashmi was the true winner but I respect votes from Indian audiences. (If those were correctly counted and reflected).