*Fist pump* HELL TO THE YEAH!

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 *Adrenalin kicks in as she runs for her life, beating Paro and escaping through the closing door.  She jumps over Devdas's dead body and looks over her shoulder in depression before she continues her marathon run. She pushes Salman Khan's chained-tere-naam existence out of the way and rips open her shirt - screaming in triumph! Her Ghajini tattooed body says only one thing "GC FREAKING WON!". Twirling around in happiness, she enters the Chandharmukhi tawaif room of sin and dances alongside to Maar Dala with her vacuum floor sweeping moves*

HELL to the freaking YEAH!

Although I had absolutely nothing to do with Gurmeet's victory other than peer pressuring members to vote since I'm a lazy ass and could not be bothered to do so myself, congratulations and well done to every single fan that voted for him. Without your hard work, he would have been sobbing in my arms as I consoled him to calm down and to never shave again. 🀣 I'm not so blind to overlook the fact that Reshmi and Rithvik were in fact better dancers. Congratulations to them for their astounding performances! πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdmNBiSZ2sQ[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Gurmeet although some of your performances haven't been your potential best but you clearly outshone every contestant with your humble and sincere nature. You never complained or attempted to find excuses to justify each performance. You took in all the criticism with respect and never once voiced out a protest. I may have been your fan purely due to my superficial nature of admiring beautiful men. But right this very moment, all good looking features put aside, you being your kind and dedicated self is your actual highlighting asset. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=831UyjDP-A0[/YOUTUBE]

Also a message to the bashers. Please do save your breath :) This post is purely for celebrating purposes. Whining about how unfair the world is, why the sky is blue and why I'm supposed to even care is not going to change the fact that he won. Kuddos to all three contestants and once again well done for all the members of the audience who voted.

*Spider dances her way out of the forum*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just read my name in your post, were you inviting moi in your celebration πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, continue celebrating. And Congrats all the GC fans, I don't know about GC, but some of you guys definitely deserve the victory and party πŸ₯³

P.S: Forgot to add: GC's humbleness and Down to Earth attitude πŸ‘πŸΌ
P.S.S: Lovely post btw !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
I may have been your fan purely due to my superficial nature of admiring beautiful men.

^^ Saamyyy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  u r such a lazy a$$ πŸ€£ atleast u culd hv danced on Dola re fr motivating me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Super Happy... Power to all GCians πŸ₯³ ... n Kudos to Ritvik n Rash πŸ‘
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Although I was rooting for RD, I admire GC's modesty  and the way he'd take in all the criticism coming his way without an ounce of protest or justification. Kudos to his spirit and congrats to Shampa as well! She tried her best to hide his flaws and bring out the best in him. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lol, Sammy. I always love your posts <3
Even I know Isha and Rithvick were better dancers and Rashmi too but GC tried to work hard as well. I mean I don't understand how someone improves. I just look for judges comments and scores to judge contestants. I was a little bit sad that may be GC didn't improve so may be he doesn't deserve to win just because he is humble or a non-dancer. However, Remo's comments made me happy when he said he DID IMPROVE and since he is a judge, I always look for his opinion.

So, in all I think GC too deserved too win because he was one of non-dancer, worked hard, and improved as Remo said.
Congratulations to GC And everyone   πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats to all GCians.. 
BTW i will prefer Indo-Pak match then JDJ tonight.. πŸ€£
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Sammy, I am one of ur biggest fan, love reading ur posts since GHSP time πŸ˜³

Congrats to all my GC's fans and friends, yes we did it πŸ˜³

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesome post dear, loved it!!!

i knw he was not the best Dance in JDj but he wsa the most hardworking & talented dance, he gave some amazing performances & i really loved then, i can't forget his Finale  act & solo dance, he was simply superb, loved his dance!!

am soo happy that he won, he deserevd!!!

Congratulations to GC & His fans!!!
Hurrrayyy...OMG yaha forum pe to aaj toofan ane wala hai live results ke baadπŸ˜†

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wooohooo I am sooo HAPPPYYY ...Can't contain my excitement...Love him sooo much... He DESERVES it ALL... Congrats to him and us ..!!!! He is the BEST and ALWAYS will be !!!! Proud to be his Fan...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

PIC: Credit twitter person πŸ˜†

Btw Love your post..will read it more properly once the jumping has stoppedπŸ˜†
Edited by Siddu246 - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Congrats to all GCians.. 

BTW i will prefer Indo-Pak match then JDJ tonight.. πŸ€£

πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ