Posted: 11 years ago

😳Oh Thank You xx
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fleurs

The update was awesome & thanks for the PM πŸ€—

Oh thank you my friend!! i am so happy and you are most welcome

Khushi burning out of jealousy seeing Arnav dancing with another girl & disliking the fact that there was somebody else in her place though the fact that she loves him was unaware to herself & then the cupid, Shiv's entry πŸ˜‰ was a nice start

yes i find shiv being a angel in this story because he was the one who help our khushi by showing the light on how she really loves arnav x

Shiv helping Khushi to realize her love & those set of questions were adorable 😊

i dont know what to say πŸ˜†

Khushi's eyes searching for Arnav after realizing that she has fallen in love with Arnav & worried on not being able to spot him was touching

one of the signs of love isnt it?!

Khushi startled on being dragged out suddenly by someone but then composing herself on realizing Arnav's touch, her face losing its colour when she saw Arnav's face burning in rage & trying to understand the reason behind so much of sudden anger was well framed

i was just thinking that khushi has finally realized why la is so scared 

Arnav dragging her into the hotel not bothering about everyone staring at his behavior, pushing her harshly against the wall and pouring out his broken emotions & the extent to which he felt hurt on seeing her with someone else other than him, not giving an ear to her & finally laying his love in front of his lady love & then being carried away in immense joy on hearing the same confession from her side was well-narrated reflecting both the pain as well as the joy his heart experienced ❀️

i really love arnav being passionate and jealous the feeling makes me happy and feel that one day i will find my arnav!!! 

Khushi pleading Arnav to listen to her once while confused & shocked at his attitude, astonished at his confession which made her feel light as a father & then bursting out her confession of love unable to keep it to herself were beautifully written ❀️

thank you i do try my best to make you guys happy xx

Arnav wondering whether Khushi really expressed her love for him or if he was in a dreamland & then Arshi swirling in their passionate kiss was adorable

πŸ˜³

Khushi overwhelmed to be pampered by Arnav's shower of love but pushing him away with tears when he unconsciously took it further & Arnav first bothered about her act but then realizing his speed & finally both embracing each other was lovely

Thank you because i want to show arnav as a understanding person and who wont forces anything upon his khushi 

Enjoyed the confessions & waiting to read more & to know whether Prem will feel comfortable in accepting Arnav in his little world?????

omg i cant wait to write prems reaction... emmm... i will update soon then πŸ˜†

Quoted the lines I loved the most :  

• Khushi was angry and she had the green eyed monster written all over her face...
  • Shiv: last time I was dancing with a girl who came with her boyfriend I went home with a blue eye...
  •  Shiv: I can't answer that but your heart can... if he doesn't tell you... please don't hesitate to say so.
  •  she knew he wouldn't leave her alone but where was he...
  •  Arnav: HOW DARE YOU KHUSHI? ...she had a sharp pain in her heart because she knew that anger was for her.
  •  Arnav: how can I be okay Khushi... after seeing you with someone else?
  •  Arnav nothing can be worst than how I feel Khushi... how I felt seeing you with someone else
  •  Arnav: because...seeing you laugh with that too someone else other than me makes my heart hurt... seeing you with someone so close makes me angry... someone whispering in your ear and making you smile makes me want to kill that person...seeing him touch you and you being okay with it kills me inside. Arnav was broken he had lost it, it was the first time in his life he felt jealous over someone with a girl... that girl was Khushi! His first and last love.
  •  ... seeing you first thing everyday makes my day go well... talking to you makes me happy! Being with you I become a different person someone who hates chatter becomes to love your voice and would love to listen to it all day long! ... Khushi seeing you with someone else and that to... so close kills me...
  •  Arnav: so you want me to listen to you talking about how much fun you had with some guy you don't even know?
  • ...I love you Khushi I should had told you but I didn't I didn't know how to! You're like my angel Khushi! You're my everything! I love you Khushi please don't ever leave me...
  •  Arnav ...kissed her softly ...so careful that he was scared if he did something wrong?
  • Arnav felt her cold fingers on his head made him shiver due to the touch and pulled her more closer to him.
  •  Khush... when you have your kiss then you will understand, but don't just give that to anyone... someone special!"
  •  ... and he saw how she was blushing made his heart skip a beat. "Khushi...I..."

oh thank you so much for this beautiful comment i am heart jumping!!! i love it to bits thank you so much and you are very welcome for the pms xx
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IPKKNDkaur92

seeing you with someone so close makes me angry' he pushed her to the wall behind them making her gasp' someone whispering in your ear and making you smile makes me want to kill that person' he pushed her hands to the wall letting a tear roll down her face' seeing him touch you and you being okay with it kills me inside. awww WHERE THE HELL IS MY ARNAV

DAMN THAT WAS ONE HELLUVA KISS

Thanks xx😳
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww luv bth the parts
didnt expect so soon they confess their luv to each other
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update, loved the short presence of shiv which was very significant in this chapter as he made khushi realize her love for arnav.  finally the confessed and loved the way arnav gave importance to her feelings and stopped getting intimate with her.
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

oh thank you so much for this beautiful comment i am heart jumping!!! i love it to bits thank you so much and you are very welcome for the pms xx

So glad that you liked my comments πŸ€—
Wishes for you & hope that you meet your Arnav soon

Love this story a lot and the way the story is progressing
Waiting eagerly for the next update & also waiting to read ur other 2 FF's 'Unfilled Love' & 'Destined since birth'

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CheekyArshiLove

aww thanks !!! without you i wouldnt be able to write this story thank you so much!! and lool i love that song but i was listening to aadha ishq and saathiya πŸ˜› you are most welcome for the pm !!! thank you so much for the amazing comment i love you xx

If you love my comments I love your answers more!
What 😲without me you will be not able to write the story😲 really πŸ˜², esa mat kaho, because there is chances that I outburst of joy, I feel really honored and overwhelmed. 
I also love Saathiya, if it is from Singhaam. 

Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[COLOR=PURPLE]Awww it ws just unxpectd Lvd Thr Confession IT ws so cute I LV U said finaly
Thy kissd wow dat ws also unxpectd in Lvd d way stry iz mvng
hapy nw u wl try to update regular
arnav undrstnds hr grt
awesm update m blushng aftr seeing thr confession
Thnx 4pm
[/COLOR]
lolerblade thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wao it was totally unexpected... loved the update... 😳 u r actually an amazing writter... πŸ‘
fleurs thumbnail
WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

WAITING

Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago