PICS of 'THE TOUCH' thurs episode

aish-uk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

heyyyy all you lovely people!!......itz me agen, aish if u forgot! hehehee!,im back agen with more lushious pics to make ur heart melt! and i dont think i have to name who they r gonna be of! the cute pair off course! angad and kripa(well i still named em lol) oh and prithvi jaan! awwww!πŸ˜› i wasnt too well for the past few days, got da mumps, so high temp, no sleep, pain.....the lot was involved so sorry for the delay of picz my friends! but darlingz wait no longer cuz here are the pics posted by yours truly.......Aish πŸ˜‰........hope u like em, plz tell me u do? *mwaahh*

awww da concerned look for kripa!! blesss!

haaaiiii!!!

margaaaye!

sorrry got blurred.....ooooops!

awwwwww the cuuuuute concerned look to kripa.......kaaash....aish......hayeeeeeeee!!! lol πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish-uk thumbnail
no probzzzz..........hey wht timez it where u guys r at? lol
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pics. luv the one where angad is about to touch kripa. also luv the one with prithvi. he's a sweetheart. but luv angad a little more.
aish-uk thumbnail
yepppppppppp soo tru!!  but guyzz check out the 6th pic!!! ooooooohhhhhhhhhh now dats whtz called FITNESSS!! πŸ˜›
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
thank you for the pictures! i see this episode on monday, doesn't that suck? i can't wait to read monday's update!
aish-uk thumbnail

awwww blesss, didnt u see the recap 2day?, oh well ill b watching it on monday too, because i just can get enough enough enough!! lol πŸ˜‰

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

he aish..first of all...i'm happy that u r fine now..take care of urself and dont strain urself still coz u've just recovered from illness...okay

secondly....thank u sooooooooo much for the pics!!!!!

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ye same here..i havnt yet seen the epi caz we here in canada get it on monday!..and damn thts a lonnnnnnggggg wait but ye i did read sugar bu'm';s πŸ˜‰ fantastic update and killed the suspence!..styll cant wait to see my angad and our iqbal perform!!!
keshp15 thumbnail

hey aish

nics picsπŸ‘

i m new here

thanks a lot

love KP

|iami5o4| thumbnail
wow awesome pics aish. Did you take those by from the television screen? It came out pretty clear too! cool. πŸ˜Ž Anywho, even thou Ekta has used this sort of scene mulitiple times I think Angad & Kripa have done it the best. I guess its because that have such great chemistry and such. πŸ˜Š