Samir-Neelam at Chunky Pandey's B'day

Posted: 11 years ago
Sammy and Neelam at Chunky Pandey's B'day party 

Looking really nice. Esp Sameer. He seems to have lost some weight..👏

Thanks, they both looking good. 

Yaar inki pocket main kya hai, koi batao mereko. i just counted, have 11 pics in which he has his hands in his pocket.🤣
Originally posted by Rush2220

Thanks, they both looking good. 

Yaar inki pocket main kya hai, koi batao mereko. i just counted, have 11 pics in which he has his hands in his pocket.🤣
Pocket mein rocket hain... Pocket mein
Looks like old photos for Sameer looks different. Both ageing gracefully being in their forties!
Originally posted by Silambu

Looks like old photos for Sameer looks different. Both ageing gracefully being in their forties!

I think both of them look like the typical  middle aged bollywood couple -- I just wish such snaps are not posted in the parichay forum but instead on they personal page,  as it kind of makes Sameer look a lot more older than he already appears in the serial -- Kind of affects his young  angry man image in the serial --- some people are campaigning  to increase his rank -will this help (after all not related to the serial)?

Sorry no offense to anyone - just my POV  just thinking if this impacts the  serial ---
Originally posted by sarah_singh

I think both of them look like the typical  middle aged bollywood couple -- I just wish such snaps are not posted in the parichay forum but instead on they personal page,  as it kind of makes Sameer look a lot more older than he already appears in the serial -- Kind of affects his young  angry man image in the serial --- some people are campaigning  to increase his rank -will this help (after all not related to the serial)?

Sorry no offense to anyone - just my POV  just thinking if this impacts the  serial ---

Very well said sarah 😉 these kind of pics should ideally be posted on the AT which is already live, it creates duplicate posts.

@bold...totally true  
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
I find it odd that everytime there is a pic posted, there are comments on his age.

Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan's ages (all older than SS) are public knowledge, yet I don't see it affecting their popularity.

It's not like Samir is trying to pass off as some mindless teenybopper hero, he is more or less playing his own age in Parichay, so where is the problem?

We all have to age...gracefully or otherwise & it's up to us to realize that every line on our faces, whether frown lines or laughter lines, tell a story, that make up our lives.

Next time you look at a pic of Samir's "tired or haggard or lined face" try to read those lines...I assure you, you'll get a better picture of the man, that way!

Fariyal awesome post. Samir has never tried to hide his age and even the roles he has played have been in accordance. As for the lines on his face or the haggard look, it makes me admire him because it proves how focussed and hard working he is after so many years in this field