SO A painful promise and sepration.

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay this a short story on my next predication on Jeevika promise to Swamini Bua, after Virman get married her Maanu finally happy in life. Jeevika decide to leave Vadhare house and Viren for their happiness and two important people in her life Virenji and Maanu.

Index:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3214396- part 1 and 2
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3214396&TPN=3 - part 3
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3214396&TPN=4 - part 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3214396?pn=7 - part 5

It is 5am in the morning slowly and quitely Jeevika leave a letter beside Viren bedside table, and take a suite case and leave her room. Jeevika walk pass the house temple and stop & prayer "Please god give me strenght to take the biggest decision of my life. Please take care of Viren ji and make sure Maanu get all the happiness she deseave in life. I am re-paying for the biggest crime I have done by panishing myself by leaving all the happiness in my life and leaving my love one forever." Jeevika take the blessing from god and leave the Vadhare Manison forever.

Two hours later Viren wake up and streches his arms and try feel Jeevika but notice she not on other side of bed. Viren robs his eyes and think to himself  where is Jeevika gone so early in the morning. Viren get out bed and check the bathroom but she not there, then he goes to kitchen called out for "Jeevika." But the cooks tell Viren that they have not scene Jeevika this morning, Viren goes around the house to look for Jeevika but unable to find her any where.

Then come back in his room and thinks where Jeevika gone then notice a evelope on the side table. Viren just about to open the letter when his mum (Vanishika) asked him to take the arti which Viren does. Then Viren take it and Vanishika asked for Jeevika but Viren say "I have not sure where Jeevika is." Then Vanishika smiles and say "She might gone to the mandir." Then Viren put the letter down and head for a shower...

To be continue...
Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start, he as not read the letter yet, what will she have written to explain her leaving him and her maanvi?

Thanks for the pm, please continue soon
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please do continue this I love reading your predictions
Hope viren reads the letter
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start please continue
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. Nice Do Continue..🤗

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2:

It is 8am and everyone at Vadhare house is at table having breakfast expect jeevika including the newly weds Virat & Maanvi. Maanvi say "Jiju where di she did not come for breakfast." Viren reply "Maanvi I have not seen Jeevika since morning, she most gone to the mandir". Maanvi thinks to herself that it her first day at the Vadhare house as daugther inlaw but her di not here with her. Virat notice Maanvi tense so say "Don't worry Maanvi Bahbhi will be back soon."

Then Swamini bua say's "Maanvi since it your first day at the house as daugther inlaw you have make something as tradion." Maanvi nods and agree but then think what she can cook as she not very good cook.

Fews hours go by but no sign Jeevika, Viren is at the office try call Jeevika on mobile but the phone switch of. Viren thinks that odd but think maybe her phone battery dow that why it switch of. Viren then descide to call home and Maanvi pick up and say "Hello" Then Viren say "Hello sali sab how first day been as daugther inlaw." Maanvi smile and say "First class." Then Viren say''s "That good here, any way is Jeevika there." Maanvi then go to find Jeevika but can't find she tell Viren "Jiju di not here she may gone out for some work when get back will get di to call you. " Then Maanvi hang up and she in Jeevika room and notice the envlope with her name and next the envlope is another one with Viren name on it. Maanvi wonder what all that about. Maanvi open the letter and start to read it.

To be continue...Edited by indian10 - 11 years ago
fan123456 thumbnail
Can u pl PM me when u update,
thanks
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it and please PM when you continue
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail