akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy SG'ians..i know this week has been quite a tough one for all of one..and yuvi going away from DPSC...going away from his topper...is even more disheartening and we can't even do anything about it...Anyways just wanted to talk a bit about what i felt after watching today's episode 😊

First of all...tips to annie..u give better career tips than love tips..so gud work and stick to that only 😛 😆 the idea of thinking few years down the line in both the profession was a gud idea 👍🏼

Now coming to yuvi...i felt he's going to his home forcefully..coz in d starting he didn't want to go..but after that small quarrel with suvi that she doesn't want to depend on him and stuff...he now himself doesn't want to be in the college and fight with her or see her in problem. Ofcourse he's feeling guilty and that feeling along with the small fight is actually taking him even more away from suvi..can't do anything for the poor guy..she actually is showing that she doesn't want anyone's help nw..and that feeling is now killing him inside..it will be interesting to see what happens next with yuvi

And lastly (i can expect some bashing and some anger on me after reading this para)..about yuvreen..the way the track is going...and the way i see suvi's reactions towards yuvraj...even if yuvi realizes his love for suvi...i don't think its gonna work!! 😭 Don't know why but m having this gut feeling that this anger with yuvi that even if he expresses his feelings to her...this time suvi's anger and frustration and maybe the bonding she creates with RC will leave to rejection of yuvi next time round...

TILLL !!!! 

yuvi actually does something really DHAANSU to get back his ladylove. 😆 but that has to be really something out of the world to take her out of that anger coz the way she reacted today at him...i got this feeling

On the other hand...i don't know if suvi's gonna miss or even feel or even realize yuvi's absence now after this workshop starts and RC comes in 
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojabhatt762 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope RC is not yuvi's replacement otherwise would stop watching it :(' 
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojabhatt762

I hope RC is not yuvi's replacement otherwise would stop watching it :(' 

neah neah..he can never be 😆 otherwise the show will be off air in a week or so! 😛
KTEP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Tuvi and Suvreen are cuter as friends.
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya u r correct...yuvi has to do sumthing DHAANSU to bring back his ladylove...or else cheetah ke prestige ud jayega... 😆
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I don't agree with you..It's natural that she will be angry he just broke her heart 2 days ago with time her anger will calm down a bit.The day she stops feeling pain or anger toward yuvi means she doesn't have any feelings for him anymore so anger is good.And the chance of that new guy taking yuvi's place in suvreens life is very slim I'm sure the cv's won't want to kill the show.But if Suvreen does fall for RC then that means her love for yuvi wasn't true.You can't just fall in and out of true love that easily.We see guys treating girls like crap but those girls still stick with them cuz they truly love them and yuvi is a gem of a guy.He's just not sure about his feelings but when he does and he and suvi go into a relationship it will be forever cuz thats the sort of guy he is.
This is just my opinion.
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahz

Sorry I don't agree with you..It's natural that she will be angry he just broke her heart 2 days ago with time her anger will calm down a bit.The day she stops feeling pain or anger toward yuvi means she doesn't have any feelings for him anymore so anger is good.And the chance of that new guy taking yuvi's place in suvreens life is very slim I'm sure the cv's won't want to kill the show.But if Suvreen does fall for RC then that means her love for yuvi wasn't true.You can't just fall in and out of true love that easily.We see guys treating girls like crap but those girls still stick with them cuz they truly love them and yuvi is a gem of a guy.He's just not sure about his feelings but when he does and he and suvi go into a relationship it will be forever cuz thats the sort of guy he is.

This is just my opinion.

okay...I think u r ri8
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

This is just my opinion.

Hmm..i think u r right..it was just my spontaneous post after watching yesterday episode and was a bit saddened by yuvreen fight..and from there I got d feeling that suvi is way too angry..
but yes m not talking abt rc taking place of yuvi in suvi's life..in that case u r absolutely correct.Then i would start doubting suvi's love for yuvraj...
But wat I said was even if yuvi realizes his love and goes for confession there is a chance that he might rejected by suvi..not bcoz of RC but coz of suvi's anger herself
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok!!!! This whole story is getting on my nerves 😡 I don't know why but i think they are trying to replace our Yuvi with some RC or whatever he is    If our cheetaah is not in the show then what will we do 😭
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhunilu

Ok!!!! This whole story is getting on my nerves 😡 I don't know why but i think they are trying to replace our Yuvi with some RC or whatever he is    If our cheetaah is not in the show then what will we do 😭

Naa dnt worry...because if they replace yuvi even with Ranbir kapoor here..this show won't last long..😆 and most of the majority on SG forum is of girls..so they will lose out on majority of the audience..its just a part of story going on..😊

Well if u r saying they r replacing yuvi from suvi's life...then also the above consequence r bound to happen..coz then whole SG forum including all girls and boys will be going bang bang against them..😃