khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
aare bhai confusion iss baat ka hai ki jab shivani ne khud kaha mansi se ki hum dono apni apni problem ko khud thik kare then y the hell she is expecting ki mansi ja kar un dono ki MIL ko kuch bhi bole ya sambhale...(m taking bout precap-where shivani come n say to sahil that mansi handled mother well na)...i want to give shivani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Shivani and Mansi are chaldhood  friends whatever thay fight they will always be together...Shivani knows Mansi will always be there for her ,even after talk mansi was  worried about \Shivani as usual and |||Shivani asked for Mnasi to handle things as usual...so whats wrong in it.

The story is all about how two best friends still remain friends even after their extreme differences in thinking yet are bond together by strong chord of friendship

Few people just dont  understand this who look at the things so narrowly rather then in broader perspective.

khushboorath thumbnail
they r friends n u r rite...but tell me ki kya tali 1 hath se bajti hai...y dnt shivani come n protect mansi wen she is getting bashed with her mil...well frndship alwz have some limits...
wen mansi said some bitter words for shivani's sister then she said so many things...she left a letter...a letter n this age wen u can call n tell the truth...
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

they r friends n u r rite...but tell me ki kya tali 1 hath se bajti hai...y dnt shivani come n protect mansi wen she is getting bashed with her mil...well frndship alwz have some limits...
wen mansi said some bitter words for shivani's sister then she said so many things...she left a letter...a letter n this age wen u can call n tell the truth...

Ofcourse she would come and save if  she is their ...

if u remember letter thing then u also must remember how shivani took  good class of taporis who followed her friend mansi...anyways many things are still to happen in the show

...well it seems u dont like shivani so theiris no point arguing u...seems u are that embittered saasu maa raj laxmi ki cheli for whom mansi is all goody good and shivani worst and careless

U just cant look beyond  is stuck to one thing...no point talking ...

Sorry wont comment anymore ...think what u want and be the Saasu maa of our forum...love u Saasu maa 😆

khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

Ofcourse she would come and save if  she is their ...

if u remember letter thing then u also must remember how shivani took  good class of taporis who followed her friend mansi...anyways many things are still to happen in the show

...well it seems u dont like shivani so theiris no point arguing u...seems u are that embittered saasu maa raj laxmi ki cheli for whom mansi is all goody good and shivani worst and careless

U just cant look beyond  is stuck to one thing...no point talking ...

Sorry wont comment anymore ...think what u want and be the Saasu maa of our forum...love u Saasu maa 😆

well i dnt want my son o marry u in ny cse...coz till now he is not born...
well i guess u like a confuse girl who can only love to see her happines...n nuthn other r matter...
well my name is khushboo do say that...
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Shivi said that in anger... no matter what the situation both will try and help each other... Sandaya Bhabhi is evil so jealous dont like her it all coz of her Rajlaxmi found out of Shivi bein in Jaipur... Poor Sahil got told too... Mansi in trouble as well Rajlaxmi is really angry wonder what she will do on Monday
ShanUlas thumbnail
Sorry khushboo u will always be our khushboo

Arey yaar we all do mistakes and we need to learn...same with Shivani Khoooshbu ...she still needs to learn lot of lessons which she will surely do...when she finds her husband and friend being bashed coz of her...she needs to realize her responsibilities which have now increased as she is now a bread earner daughter as well as daughter in law of a traditionally strict family

It takes time to adjust and realise when u suddenly take too many responsibility beyond ur limits.

I am Shana and actually love all characters four leads with all their goods and bads and feel

Anoop needs to grow up from her tumultuous past

Mansi needs to have a bit if voice rather be a yes girl to her MIL and hubby

Shivani needs to find a solution talk to MIL coz in her case its all communication gap coz of her hectic time schedule  and her own nature of running away from reality.

Sahil well he just started working and is doing his best to balance between his loved MOM and wife

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
If Mansi wishes to embrace, nurture, savour and maintain a strong relationship with Shivani and Rajlaxmi by all possible means, she will have to tread cautiously with Sandhya by conspiring secretly against her with those whom are trustworthy, lurking and watching her every step, in order to have her publicly exposed 

khushboorath thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

Sorry khushboo u will always be our khushboo

Arey yaar we all do mistakes and we need to learn...same with Shivani Khoooshbu ...she still needs to learn lot of lessons which she will surely do...when she finds her husband and friend being bashed coz of her...she needs to realize her responsibilities which have now increased as she is now a bread earner daughter as well as daughter in law of a traditionally strict family

It takes time to adjust and realise when u suddenly take too many responsibility beyond ur limits.

I am Shana and actually love all characters four leads with all their goods and bads and feel

Anoop needs to grow up from her tumultuous past

Mansi needs to have a bit if voice rather be a yes girl to her MIL and hubby

Shivani needs to find a solution talk to MIL coz in her case its all communication gap coz of her hectic time schedule  and her own nature of running away from reality.

Sahil well he just started working and is doing his best to balance between his loved MOM and wife

well m saying the same thing...m judging the show according a episode...m ere discussing bout a episode...even i like four of them...but shivani make me hate her at this point becoz of the mess she is doing with everybody...
i know she need to grow up...but i hate wen dil got to hear bad words by her mil...i dnt want shivani to get bash but at the same time i hate wen other get bashed becoz of her...
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushboorath

well m saying the same thing...m judging the show according a episode...m ere discussing bout a episode...even i like four of them...but shivani make me hate her at this point becoz of the mess she is doing with everybody...
i know she need to grow up...but i hate wen dil got to hear bad words by her mil...i dnt want shivani to get bash but at the same time i hate wen other get bashed becoz of her...

dont worry for mansi saasu maa loves her very much didnt u see she was trying to make her understand that she should be away from shivani coz according her Mansi is all sati savitri and Shvani a tez tarrar girl who took away her son right down from her nose and the great Raj laxmi could do nothing but give in .😆

the real prob. with MIL is Shivani herself anybody supporting her is her biggest dushman be it Sahil her own son or Mansi her fav, bahu...

But then i feel in future she is going to love Shvani even more once she knows her point of view as well coz she shivani too is not all wrong though a a right girl going wrong way ...the show has still lot to give a lot