Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Catchy song!

I just heard the full version and noticed that the end of the song is sung by Udit Narayan. A surprise appearance by SRK in the movie  maybe?
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Catchy song!

I just heard the full version and noticed that the end of the song is sung by Udit Narayan. A surprise appearance by SRK in the movie  maybe?

Yes as a father of Aliya bhatt  The Raj Iron. 😆

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is one of the best songs of movie , and i love listening it again and again...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs! loved it <3 they ALL look great! Alia looks beautiful! Sid looked a bit awkward but he'll get better and same goes for Alia. Varuns used 2 all this so he was alrite! love the song!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My favorite song from the album.. and alia's expressions just killed it.
Liked both the boys..
Btw, it's only the IF girls who mostly like Varun.. the YT and Pinkvilla members all seem to die after Sid.  

madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Alia is such a bad dancer..no grace, no expressions..wat was KJo thinking??
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I actually think that promo of Radha has made Alia look much better then since the promos of SOTY started lol

I still like the boys - Sid and Varun, i still say Varun has just a slight edge, but off-screen i find Sid alittle more likeable then Varun, its how he comes across which is telling

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
well about the song y the hell do people think adding english words to the song can make it hep or happening like really here it has killed the sheen of otherwise  good song

and blue langoor (sid i guess) he is worse than Sunny atleast get some training in dancing .he looks like a joker

and the other one y bother to wear a kurta if u only want to expose ur cleavage just throw it off we  have a mini sallu in the making  *shudder with horror*😆

the girls has good moves but again expressionless

even though they didnt focus on sana pretty much ignored her atleast i find her the most expressive among these 3 monkeys .i think she plays some snotty bitch who is latto over the over exposing nangu
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like the song-its nice and peppy..only the english lyrics is weird and isnt needed,the song is nicer without it!
Alia can dance or atleast shes trying,she doesnt seem to look natural while doing it!,but i dont understand why her choli is SO short!😆...it doesnt look bad in long shorts,but in close ups in looks strange!
Sid is a bit awkward while dancing,but never the less hes cute-i was only looking at him!
,he and Varun actually grab more attention than Alia...even though this is clearly meant to be her song!
actually out of the three of them Alia is one person im wondering why he(Kjo) selected?she looks blank,almost expressionless
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Varun nailed it :) .I dislike sid and alia is ok