Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MonyP

sorry for butting in but couldn't helpπŸ˜ƒ

the naswer is 'NO', it is higly unethical,unprofessional and against 'the rule'. first of all, there should be team of dostors/surgeons working on surgeries, especially on such a delicate and higly risky operation. Secondly, if Ashu is not able to do the operation, other surgeon from the team with similar qualification and experience if not equal must take charge and do the operation under Ashu's guidance ( not necessary but since pt is demading for Ashu to be there). Nidhi is not qualified even to be in the operation room let alone doing the surgery or even assisting a surgeon. All nidhi can do at this point is, take care of stable pt. with minor issues.

Makes absolute sense...but I guess making sense is not their agenda πŸ˜•...btw, are you a doc too?
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Sajani..this is what I would have thought too...since the patient's family is insisting, Ashu can put a team together of senior docs from the hospital and have them operate on the patient under his superivision...how does Nidhi even fit in here...πŸ˜•

CM is a VIP...they're suppose to have a medical board ..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Mujhe pata tha safedi aisa hi ghatiya 'surpurise' dega isliye maine fun post bana diya keep it up safedi...
safedi ke liye...
Bol ke deta hoon hajmola
humeh dete ho tum jamalgota
humeh kadwa sach aaj kehme do
tum apna kora kaagaz kora hi rehne do...
so sad...:(

super rocking πŸ˜† WORD to all u said! 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

super rocking πŸ˜† WORD to all u said! 

Divya...great poem no doubt...by safedi, I presume you are referring to KPji...if so, then are you pointing in the right direction even...hasn't he been relieved of story writing responsibilities...the track is not even his...am  I not right, Tanu?
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Makes absolute sense...but I guess making sense is not their agenda πŸ˜•...btw, are you a doc too?

I am a pharmacist, I work in the hospital and I have many docs/surgeons in my family so😳

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think this is exactly what we will get to see, Dr jyoti...πŸ˜•

I think Nidhi will perform surgery under Ashu's supervision. Ardhangini wala funda you know. Ashu ke haath banegi Nidhi. πŸ˜ƒ
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nidhi karegi operationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, kisi ne sach  kaha hai
andher nagri chaupat raja, takke ser bhaaji takke ser khaja Edited by MonyP - 11 years ago
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sujata mbbs stands for bachelor ofsurgery and bachelor of medicine        you are entitled to do minor surgical procedures     you become a neurosurgeon after Ms and further mch in neurosurgery        that is 5 more years of training
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ sujhatha Obviously i m referrimg to KP by saying him safedi...sujhatha he is still supervisor of script ...he has still main say on script...i hope hav not hurt anyones sentiments its purely my POV and expresed it...
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hilarious44

MY heart is still crying sujatha ji😭...
Till date have accepted all illogical stuff but todays epi was πŸ˜•...
Am surprised at the thinking abilities of these writers...

In our setup...after completing MBBS there is one year housejob n then u start ur post graduation...for neurosurgery it requires 4years training followed by fellowship exam n then u are allowed to start with simple procedures...n then experience n experience n experience is needed to handle complicated cases...

keeping that aside...Am still not demanding LOGIC...I want them to show something normal...Our great FF writers have written such beautiful chapters that have all flavours in them...they are super romantic yet not over the top...plzzz someone make these drama writers read those chapters n copy them if they dont want their brains to even bother to work...😭

Bilkul ji.  aur hum koi paise bhi nahin charge karenge.😊