SS: Ek Bheegisi love story NOTE p16 (02/10)

cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys, im back with an SS... It was meant to be an OS but i guess i cant control my words πŸ˜† It started out as an OS for the MM OS contest on Rain Romance... However, due to my sad editing skills it out ran the number of words allowed and hence im posting it here as an SS in parts. Do give it a read and let me know what you guys honestly think about it. 

EK BHEEGISI LOVE STORY

part 01

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= JmEQNr17cFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Saawan barse tarse dil

Kyun na nikle gharse dil

Barkhaa mein bhi dil pyaasa hai

Ye pyaar nahi to kya hai

Dekho kaisa bekaraar, hai bhare bazaar mein

Yaar ek yaar ke intezaar mein...

Splish splash... the water made noise whenever her platform sandals landed in the small puddles on the wet road. She turned again to look behind, her eyes searching the street for an empty cab. "Of all the days today was definitely NOT the day to wear a saree Arohi'" she reminded herself for the nth time. Clutching her pallu in one hand and the umbrella in the other she started down the street again when she couldn't spot even an engaged cab, forget an empty one! "Where have all the cabbies gone? Is there some strike im unaware of? Or has someone cursed me to suffer just so that they can get cheap thrills???". Frowning at her thoughts she stomped along her way pouting like a child.

As she turned a corner, she heard giggling noises and louder splishing and splashing. A smile crept up on her lips when she saw a couple of school kids jumping in the puddles trying to get each other wet. The fact that they were covered in raincoats was oblivious to their innocent minds. A couple of droplets on the exposed hands or the faces of their friends brought squeals of delight from their throats before running on the road to avoid retaliation. Their parents or wards trying to keep them off the street and unsuccessfully trying to control them gave rise to small bubble of laughter in her throat.

"Since when did you become so grumpy in the rains Arohi" she questioned herself with a frown. The rains always bought a smile to her face and the smell of fresh damp earth soared her heart towards the monsoon clouds. So why was she cribbing now about her saree or her lack of finding a ride? With a new found sparkle in her eyes, arohi pulled up her pleats exposing her ankles and tucked them in her petticoat. Extending one hand outside the umbrella to catch the rain, her head tilted towards the sky and her mind wandered off to three years back, when she was enjoying the rain in an almost similar manner.

Somewhere... in the same city... a different pair of eyes, lighter ones, were trained on the same rain crashing on the streets below. With a cup of hot steaming coffee in his hands, Arjun stood near the floor-to-ceiling glass window of his office observing people on the street trying to avoid the rains or enjoying it. As he took a sip, the coffee brought warmth to his body and his thoughts to his mind. With a sigh he questioned the rains, "Are we back to square one???" as flashes of memories ran in front of his eyes to a similar rainy day...

Ek mohabbat ka deewana, dhoonta sa phirey

Koi chaahat ka nazrana dilruba ke liye

"O SHIT!!!!" the words left his mouth as he found himself slipping off the sidewalk in to a puddle of water on the road below. With arms flaying around he desperately tried to grasp something to hold onto in thin air when suddenly he found a soft yet firm hand grasp his own. One foot swaying dangerously 2" above the puddle below and one foot on the corner of the sidewalk Arjun found himself looking at a girl who had just saved his life. When she realised that hes too shocked to react, she pulled his hand with all her might to get him back on the sidewalk. Jolted into the present, Arjun crashed into her before she steadied him and herself from landing on her butt.

"Thanks" Arjun said smiling sheepishly "and sorry". Arohi saw the bunch of flowers in his other hand and said "you're welcome". Arjun left her hand and brushed it through his wet hair and looked down to his drenched clothes, he muttered "dammit... that's why I hate rains". Arohis eyebrows shot up to her forehead when she said "dude, shouldn't you be inside if you hate the rains and not running around on the street like a madman???" Arjun looked at her shocked, 'did she just call him a madman?' he wondered and frowned but kept his tongue in check. "I would've not stepped out of the house if my girlfriend wasn't mad at me and I had to pacify her asap! Anyway, thanks for saving me... you're incredibly strong for a petite person" he said looking her up and down. Her tank top and denim cutoffs inside the transparent raincoat made her look almost like a school girl... or a school boy!

"AURO..." someone yelled in their direction, and she turned to wave at her friends. Saying a quick bye to him, she started towards them. "Auro... her name is Auro???" Arjun almost spoke loudly to himself behind her retreating back. 'but she sounds like a girl' he thought to himself when she turned and said "Yupp, that's what they call me..." and flashed him a dazzling smile which froze him on the spot. "Definitely a girl..." Arjun whispered as he saw her sprinting away realising that he was standing on the middle of the sidewalk, smiling' alone.  

Coincidentally they ran into each other 2-3 times on the same street, smiling as a token of acknowledgement to each other but never stopping for a hi or hello. It was funny how it was always raining when they met, 'whats funny in that... barrish to monsoon mein his hogi na???' Arjun chided himself. He noticed that she was always surrounded by her friends, mostly boys. It didn't surprise him at all, he could recognise a tomboy when he saw one. But he definitely found it interesting that she was boyish enough, yet her smile, her eyes had feminity oozing out of it. 'feminity oozing out of it??? You've lost it arjun' one girlfriend and you think you've figured out girls!' Shaking his head to his foolishness he increased his pace to reach the spot where more-or-less he crossed her everyday.

Cham cham chale paagal pawan, aaye mazaa bheege balam

Bheege balam' fisle kadam' barkha bahaar mein

He could not stand at the same spot till she showed up so he decided to walk till the bus stop nearby and wait there to catch a glimpse of her and maybe exchange a word or two. "I just want to thank her again for saving me that day" he convinced himself reaching the stop. As he put his foot on the side walk, the moss on the stones made him slip again but this time he held a pole nearby to steady himself. "hey... just because I said you're welcome doesn't mean you go around slipping, expecting me to catch you everytime" Arjun turned around to see the same gorgeous smile on her face as she laughed. "why not... then I can have my own knight in shining armour... or should I say saviour and not sound like a sexist!". He smiled at her at they both walked in to the bus stop and sat on the seat. 

"hi, im Arjun" he said extending his hand, "and im Arohi" she said shaking it, and removing the hood of her raincoat with the other, making her thick auburn hair cascade down her shoulders. "That's such a nice name, you should abandon your friends for calling you Auro" Arjun said, his eyes lost in the beauty of her hair. "Haha... no actually according to them I'm as brainy and as weird as Auro, hence the nickname" Arohi answered sincerely.

"So... how come you're alone" Arjun continued composing his expressions, looking around. "where are your friends today?" "They are late or probably im early. Actually I got off work early so I decided to take a small walk in the rain" Arohi replied looking out at the pouring drops extending her hand to catch a few. 

"YOU WORK???" Arohi jumped at Arjuns sudden outburst. With wide eyes and one hand still in the rain she said "yea, why? Is there a problem?" "No... no! actually when I first saw you I thought you were in college or something" he half said and half muttered to himself. "well, that's thanks to my mom's DNA. She looks like my younger sister, not even elder! One of the reasons im never taken seriously, everyone still looks at me as if im a kid" Arohi frowned. "You do know that lots of girls would kill to be in your shoes, right?" Arjun said smirking. Arohi dismissed it with a wave of her hand "forget that, so tell me did you manaofy your girlfriend?"

So here it is... The part in blue is the flashback. This is my second piece of work which im posting here, i hope i have not bored you all. Need you honest opinion on what you feel about it. I will be posting the next part once i get decent amount of comments and the boost to go ahead :) thank you for taking the time out  to read it πŸ˜Š 

love sheetal 

Part 02- Page 4

Part 03- Page 6

Part 04-Page 9

Part 05- Page 11 (last)

Edited by cherry227 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cherry di di...new ss! Let me read ❀️
lazyblues thumbnail
Cherry di i luv u,,!

this is a wonderful story romatic and awesome.

u know i luv it how they met in rain and eveyr time they meet it rains..! *romactic and cheezy *

i also thought arohi was a college or school ..! πŸ˜†

iyt was a perfect start. u have to update soonish.!
Edited by mansi_47 - 11 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
res!!

LOL i just read Moon's comment! Auro -> Big B! :P

Auro, the name sounded familiar but 'Paa' never struck me πŸ˜›

WOW! Seriously WOW di! when i read ur stories... i feel something nice.. its makes me realise how good you're at this... i just am not able to pinpoint exactly as to what i feel.. but something like a instinct which says wow! I know what i said sounds filmy, but trust me di, hats what i feel! So nice!

And i need to read more! :( :(

I liked Both Arjun and Arohi's persona :D
Edited by -vrshn- - 11 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di,its so cute. "Auro" dnt kill me bt m picturisng big b in paa at dat tym. Btw i love aru's tomboy image,its really remindng myself nly. Haha. Cnt wait to knw what happnd in past n whats happng in present. Di,update it jaldi jaldi.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
yipeee new ss by sheetal!!!!! will read and give a lamba waala comment soonπŸ˜‰
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so here is my honest opinion
Helll
Why u stop here???
Continue n update next part ASAP
Hahahaha sorry to scared you
Ok it was awsomeee dear
And I love rain n Arjun n arohi cherry on the cake
It s absolute brilliant work
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res!!!πŸ˜ƒ

finalllyyy!!!
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its so so so lovely & cute cherry. . .
I love this ss this is very romantic. . .
Thanks for the pm...
Keep it up. .. This is for u & for ur lovely SS!!
piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheetal waiting for the next part...reading your update in this rainy season (here) felt so good.  

The way you write never gives a hint its your second one. Loved the first and waiting for this to continue..please update next part ASAP