Ram/Priya/Ayesha Track Predictions Here!

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
after watching last episode & new promo...i found one thing...that is priya's attitude towards family...her mother...& ayesha...i defenatly hope that she will not going to do any kind of balidan ...sacrifice...bla bla...u know why i say that...sabse pehle to usne jb shipra se puchha ki aap kapoor mention me rhne lage ho ...tabhi uska attitude solid tha she hv some doubtfull qsnts...& after that precap me bhi thoda ajeeb se hi baat kr rhi thi...upar se promo...actully i thought she is able to manage all crcumtnces if she servive lonly for five year...is'nt...aur fir uska ramband to h hi...last me to usiko chala deti h...😊

aao ram beta hosh me ...tumhe phir se behosh karne ki puri taiyari kar rakhi h in logo ne...😉

hoping for best...😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with you Veena...Priya's eyes say it all...kya attitude hain. Don't  understand sometime Priya woh attitude de rahi hain ki Sakshi's eyes are so expressive...conda ko daraa rahi hain.😆Hope for the best.Priya ' Mera pati sirf mera hain' attitude mein honey chahiye yaar...

Edited by saniya9919 - 11 years ago
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Actually if Priya is ready for "Mission to get Ram", She will show hell to Ayesha... Hope she will go to that mode..

Ayesha doesn't know about actualPriya Ram Kapoor who made Niharika's life up and down by being nice with her... ... If She face actual Priya , She will shut her fu*king mouth and sit at her own place...

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope she maintains it 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you. Its high time that Priya stands up for herself and saves her marriage not for anyone but her self. I am tired of her always giving up things and sacrificing for others who don't even value what she has done like her stupid sister Ayesha.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting (dreaming) for dhamakedaar episodes
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

Waiting (dreaming) for dhamakedaar episodes

meee tooo...always...hahaha😛
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
akdoom Solid pakra boss agree & want to see Strong Priya Kapoor not want to see Sacrifice Queen anymore.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taniyaharshu

Actually if Priya is ready for "Mission to get Ram", She will show hell to Ayesha... Hope she will go to that mode..

Ayesha doesn't know about actualPriya Ram Kapoor who made Niharika's life up and down by being nice with her... ... If She face actual Priya , She will shut her fu*king mouth and sit at her own place...

let see.actually better not trust script of the serial
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think a lot more drama awaits us. I feel Priya still does have a soft corner for Ayesha. Perhaps in upcoming episodes, growing insecurity may lead ayesha to make an unforgiving blunder and priya may turn stone hearted then. Also on coming to knowing butterfly shipra's cold shoulder to her lovingly dad, priya may pull herself to full height to stand for her love and right. These factors will only add up in her realising what misery ram has been through those 5 years..his heart..his soul..aching for priya. Ooo i cant wait! 😃