GURMEET -/ " what kind of TANDAV" ?

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

WHAT kind of TANDAV was that >> ?>@ ðŸ˜ē 

1. when GURMEET opened his THIRD EYE and started his tandav, i closed my BOTH EYES @@ /

2. When SHIVA get ANGRY and does TANDAV, everything else CALMS DOWN - / @@  but when gurmeet started his TANDEV, everyone else GOT ANGRY --- / @@ even audiences wanted to do TANDAV to vent out their ANGER _-- / @@

It was GOOD EFFORT _--- but DANCE was terrible but some amazing fire stunts -- /@@

I think someone asked GC to set the stage on FIRE --- and he took the literal meaning of that -- /@

One thing is THAT _-- all Judges made it clear that even if GC wins the SHOW -- it would be only because of his POPULARITY -- /@

@

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆

u are funny godfather..

i hope the thread doesnt become another isha - gc fighting zone but ur post is ðŸ‘ðŸž
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

WHAT kind of TANDAV was that >> ?>@ ðŸ˜ē 

1. when GURMEET opened his THIRD EYE and started his tandav, i closed my BOTH EYES @@ /

2. When SHIVA get ANGRY and does TANDAV, everything else CALMS DOWN - / @@  but when gurmeet started his TANDEV, everyone else GOT ANGRY --- / @@ even audiences wanted to do TANDAV to vent out their ANGER _-- / @@

It was GOOD EFFORT _--- but DANCE was terrible but some amazing fire stunts -- /@@

I think someone asked GC to set the stage on FIRE --- and he took the literal meaning of that -- /@

One thing is THAT _-- all Judges made it clear that even if GC wins the SHOW -- it would be only because of his POPULARITY -- /@

@

😆

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
well i know this is a truth that ppl dnt like his tandav stunt...but i m dame sure ppl r going to make this thread as isha vs gurmeet...so get ready...😉
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

😆

u are funny godfather..

i hope the thread doesnt become another isha - gc fighting zone but ur post is ðŸ‘ðŸž

@bold...soon it will answer...just wait for few mins...
waise is it true kya that isha back off...????
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched his first few dances, but then gave up on it.  GC is not a dancer, he's a good actor but not a dancer.

Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
By seeing   dat Tandav  , my family got angry ... ðŸĪŠ
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khushboorath

@bold...soon it will answer...just wait for few mins...
waise is it true kya that isha back off...????

yup it confirmed
she gt stiches on face,
only salman performing in finale with chreographers as i heard thats why he tweeted that thing

happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madhoo

I watched his first few dances, but then gave up on it.  GC is not a dancer, he's a good actor but not a dancer.

Very true!
appletomypie thumbnail
😆 ur funny..true all I could see was fire stunts(the exact same ones I saw in circus sorry but this totally reminds me of that) even to go get one of it he walked!!I kinda found it funny Cos the tandav I learnt was different..I was laughing throughout his act..even in the end he couldn't stand properly as lord Shiv..it was a very bad attempt..wish he did contemporary..he emotes well N has the capacity..