BHBK WU 24th Sept- Krish guilty?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

all done!

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update hina
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update babe!

So Krish is trying a different approach... Say I'm sorry and accept Shikha and Rajni is totally jealous because she loves him! 😛
Sarahwahid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The show gets interesting day by day
Its good to know Rajni fell in love with Krish during this revenge drama :D
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You Hinu di! But tonight, I watched BHBK on TV (FINALLY!) and here, in the precap, they show Krish carrying food to Shikha's room. Rajni demands that he have a spoonful of the food in front of her before she can feed Shikha from the plate. Krish is hurt that Rajni thinks he has poisoned the food, and has some of it to prove his innocence. However, the next moment he is shown clutching his stomach in pain and falling down, his forehead wet with sweat. Rajni sees this, is shocked, and goes out to help him, screaming her trademark "Krishjiii!!!"...

I don't know about you guys, I find all this pretty disgusting... All the negativity is so...petty... for the lack of a better word! Why would anyone go to such lengths to destroy a family just because he cheated on her! Itna paisa hi tha Rajni ke paas toh case hi thok sakti thi! And here we were promised a show with no negativity whatsoever. 
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Also, I think what you posted as precap was the "aage dekhiye" part. In the next part of the epi, they show Yash and Rajni sitting in Shikha's room. They show a flashback in which Rajni says that she can't do any wrong to a good person like Krish, and says that she refuses to believe that someone who seems like such a beautiful person apparently, can be as bad as Yash says he is. He tells her that she is doing the same mistake as Shikha, by taking Krish at face value and not understanding all the evil lying beneath the superficial goodness. Flashback ends, and Rajni sayd that now she has no regret about having done all that she has.

This made me feel that maybe it was Yash behind all this all along?
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whats going on in this  story
thank you for your update
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful update! 
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yash can be behind this too.. He could be taking revage with the V-parivar..and he used Rajni as scapegoat...Shiekha might have found out some truth of Yash (when she was in mumbai) and Yash could very well have injured her to keep her quite.  Remember he went to that photo place and took pictures to make it seem he was in Ahmedabad when he was not...he could have used that photo shop and make it seem like Krish and Shiekha were a couple.