Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooolit thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Update the next chapter soon kapi, I can't wait to read more. Their chat session is really interesting β€οΈ doubtful, yet something there is to trust, very mysterious love story πŸ‘ and samip is really embarrassing and funny character  πŸ€£ 
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooolit

Update the next chapter soon kapi, I can't wait to read more. Their chat session is really interesting β€οΈ doubtful, yet something there is to trust, very mysterious love story πŸ‘ and samip is really embarrassing and funny character  πŸ€£ 

Yep will do it soon. I was working on updating my old ff's. Will start writing on this too. πŸ˜‰ Samip will embarrass more in upcoming update. You will soon see that. πŸ˜†
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yar samip is really something🀣🀣
poor rajiv is a fairy costum now...🀣
hey renu plz dont get me wrong ok...but its related to the disney channel show "WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE" the diff is wahan teeno bachon ko magic ke bare me pta tha...
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

yar samip is really something🀣🀣

poor rajiv is a fairy costum now...🀣
hey renu plz dont get me wrong ok...but its related to the disney channel show "WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE" the diff is wahan teeno bachon ko magic ke bare me pta tha...

Yup u r right. It's like Wizards of Waverly Place. Samip character is much inspired from the character of Max, the youngest wizard of the family. πŸ˜†
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u knw that was 1 of my fav shows...us tym disney channel was so ful of lyf main us tym disney channel ke almost sare shows dekhti thi nd specialy this 1 nd hey i liked max wo puri tarah samip nai tha bt ya a bit...
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

u knw that was 1 of my fav shows...us tym disney channel was so ful of lyf main us tym disney channel ke almost sare shows dekhti thi nd specialy this 1 nd hey i liked max wo puri tarah samip nai tha bt ya a bit...

Same with me. I loved that show too and max was much weird then Samip. πŸ˜† Samip is not full like max, but tiny part of him. πŸ˜‰ Rajiv is bit like Justin and Piyali a bit like Alex, but not xerox copy. 😳
rooolit thumbnail
Jaaldi update karo na kapi πŸ˜­  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜³
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooolit

Jaaldi update karo na kapi πŸ˜­  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜³

I'll do it soon. Currently working on new ff, then I'll update this one. πŸ˜ƒ
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail