gorky sir -----himansh kohli

princessanaya28 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys kal maine gorky sir k sare tweet read kiye and maine ek chiz observe ki that there is something wrong between himansh and gorky sir i mean koi issue to hai unhone himansh ka shoot include nai kiya agar include krna hi nai tha to liya kun and one more thing that was the most important unhone 5 sep ko hhl ka 1 year complete hone pr congress kiya and he mentioned that thankxx to abhigail, yuvraj, heli ..himansh ka nam hi nai liya kun wo ek thankxx bhi deserve nai krta jiski vajah s hhl n publicity earn ki hai the male lead uska kya ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
definitely things are wrong between them.
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even i felt the same wen i saw dat tweet... May be things are not well b/w dem ðŸ˜’
no offence to anyone:~ i don think Heli contributed that way to thank her for the success of hhl and as far as know ppl are least interester whether she gets space or not in the show.her role isn't that much important.back to the point when comes to the success of the show and obviously himansh,abi,Anky 3 comes in my mind and other are just scrap for me.this type of tweet really disappointing from makers.moreover he could thank others also like Rohan,Rupesh,vishaka ,karan also deserve thanks 4 success
i forgot one point:~ the day himansh scene got scrapped, that day 4lions doesn't mean anything to me. i don expect anything from them also.they cheated on our emotion,they lost faith and trust and i don respect them either for this cheap publicity stunt to rise of the show by playing with our emotion when himansh left the show.none can deny himansh is the most popular and hot property of hhl.he's not in hhl but ppl still watch the show in the hope of his coming back but makers lost every trust of mine
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You are so very right utpii... 4 lions cannot be trusted.. It broke my heart wen himansh's scene got scrapped dat was disgusting on deir part to do so and they had courage to hide deir cheap trick by saying he came to say hello...😡...  Neva in my dreamz am gonna believe dat crap over wat himansh said on his offficial page and twitter... and CVs ne toh yeh prove kar hi diya na dat Himansh was is and will be the saviour for HHL... Dat is why dey are using his signature moves right now in he show...

I have no interest left in deir deeds anymore... !
Kri i have completely lost my all faith from them that day when they scrapped the shot and the lies 4lions used to cover the shot. we also got spoiler but they didn't let us to see the scene and for his i just hate them
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

i forgot one point:~ the day himansh scene got scrapped, that day 4lions doesn't mean anything to me. i don expect anything from them also.they cheated on our emotion,they lost faith and trust and i don respect them either for this cheap publicity stunt to rise of the show by playing with our emotion when himansh left the show.none can deny himansh is the most popular and hot property of hhl.he's not in hhl but ppl still watch the show in the hope of his coming back but makers lost every trust of mine

common utpol... i dont even watch HHL... sooo weather 4 lions wishes himansh or not... it doesnt bother as i knw from botom of the heart himansh is nt gonna come back... and he did had some tough arrugument while leaving... sooo i am actually out and HHL is over for me... and i will say same thing to u... dont give importance of to all these...
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

common utpol... i dont even watch HHL... sooo weather 4 lions wishes himansh or not... it doesnt bother as i knw from botom of the heart himansh is nt gonna come back... and he did had some tough arrugument while leaving... sooo i am actually out and HHL is over for me... and i will say same thing to u... dont give importance of to all these...

agree with u both and even i have lost all hopes ðŸ˜­
Esha i don watch hhl anymore not even interested to read updates. hhl may do anything but i ain't interested towards it. moreover, makers behave is very disappointing also. thats why a big NO for them. i was stick to NO HHL WITHOUT HIMANSH and ll always stick to this line.