SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Will They or Will They Not?

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
SIDDHANTH RIDDHIMA SIDDHIMA JENNIFER WINGET 
KARANWAHI JERAN UNBREAKABLE BOND 359
Page Design/Layout:*Shruti* (Do Not Copy Without Permission)

Siddhanth + Riddhima=SidDhima

Jennifer Winget + Karan Wahi=JeRan

SidDhima means "Achievement"  and "Blessed"

JeRan means "Cry Of Rejoicing" 

RULES

The name of this thread is Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond and it will NOT be changed. This is where the members of this thread have stemmed from and they have an emotional attachment to this title.

This thread will be opened by *Shruti* or sajni786. In absence of the said members sidra2007 or -x-Reshu-x- will be opening the threadNo one else is suppose to open this thread apart from the said members. 

Those who are confused about what this place is for then let me clear it this is a thread where you can not only talk about your favorite shows/actors/characters/jodis, drool over them but also criticize them using appropriate language/terms. When we say criticism is allowed bashing, name calling and foul language is NOT part of constructive criticism. 

Members have difference of opinion no doubt you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be same do you? You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

This is an Invite Only thread. Members who are not part of this thread are NOT suppose to post here in first place. You need to be invited by sajni786 or -x-Reshu-x- in order to be part of this place or to post under this thread. Incase anyone wants to invite any member they need to contact sanjni786 or -x-Reshu-x- and take their permission. Under no circumstances we would be allowing anyone else apart from the two mentioned to be giving any invitations. This doesn't mean others members are not part of this thread are not important. Everyone who is part of this thread is very much important and you all are involved in making this thread what it is today.

Members are requested NOT to provoke or instigate others. Doing such things are not going to benefit only lead to never ending arguments. If you think other person is posting things that are not within COC then you can bring it to DT notice.

Edited by sidra2007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
vids Edited by sidra2007 - 11 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
i think i forgot one - so just in case. 
Sid.H thumbnail
Congrats!!! πŸ₯³

@Reet - now u show up - after i've made the thread 😑😑
Sid.H thumbnail
okay im gonna go get brunch (havent even had breakfast yet) and watch yesterdays TMLS 
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Congrats!!! πŸ₯³

i was waiting for you to make itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Congrats!!! πŸ₯³

I guess that is why she has showed up now 🀣

Congratulations on the new thread ...πŸ₯³
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

i was waiting for you to make itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We all know you so well Reshu ... after all you have to prove yourself to be a Nikammi πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

We all know you so well Reshu ... after all you have to prove yourself to be a Nikammi πŸ˜†

a proud nikammi😎
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
chalo i am going to sleep nowπŸ€—