Which Male got the best SMILE in Jhalak 6 ?

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
1. Remo (broad & sexy smile)

2. Deepak ... Rashmi's partner (warm & attractive smile)

3. Nishant ...  Gia's partner (cute childelike smile)

4. Manish  (Attractive & cute smile)

5. Ritwick  (confused & sexy smile)

6. Gurmeet (Shy smile)

7. Karan Wahi (added on popular demand πŸ˜ƒ )

I chose just 6 of them as I think these 6 have the best smiles in Jhalak-5 and kw on popular demand

whats yours' pick among these 7 as the one having best smile of Jhalak ?
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ˜† male IDK

female its MAdzee Noone else πŸ˜ƒ
I pick Wahi's. I miss seeing his lovely smile on this stage. 
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

πŸ˜† male IDK

female its MAdzee Noone else πŸ˜ƒ

ofcourse there is no match to Madhuri's million dollar smile. She is world famous for it. 😊
gurumeet smile is  the bestπŸ€—...not a gud dancerπŸ˜”

I love karan's hu hu hu hasi tooπŸ˜†
Edited by bwtsweetu - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

I pick Wahi's. I miss seeing his lovely smile on this stage. 

I respect your opinion, but for some reason Karan didn't appealed to me even if I wanted to like him.. for me he lacked that spark and spunk that Gurmeet and even Ritwick have... especially his voice kinda irritates... but I wish him all the luck for future especially in the maybe film industry as Kjo stated

For me the perfect bollywood hero materials are Gurmeet and Ritwick, they have loads of potential
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya.91

ofcourse there is no match to Madhuri's million dollar smile. She is world famous for it. 😊

thats true πŸ˜›
tanya.91 thumbnail

Both the ultimate DIvas Sridevi and Madhuri are performing for the very first time ever togetherπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘
that would be a moment to cherish forver

people and producers wanted to cast them together in their hey days but it never materialized... lets see what magic both of them bring together

Both the ultimate DIvas Sridevi and Madhuri are performing for the very first time ever togetherπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘
that would be a moment to cherish forver

people and producers wanted to cast them together in their hey days but it never materialized... lets see what magic both of them bring together

I m sure it will be hjistorical moment πŸ‘πŸ‘

I respect your opinion, but for some reason Karan didn't appealed to me even if I wanted to like him.. for me he lacked that spark and spunk that Gurmeet and even Ritwick have... especially his voice kinda irritates... but I wish him all the luck for future especially in the maybe film industry as Kjo stated

For me the perfect bollywood hero materials are Gurmeet and Ritwick, they have loads of potential

For me it's complete opposite. GC and Rithvik are handsome men, but not my taste. I would still prefer Rithvik over GC. But then GC's humbleness is very attractive to me. Oh well, looks like I need a combination of all three πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†