OS: Why shld only boys have all the fun? last part updt on pg 7

abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The Most awaited Day was finaly about to come .the day when two lovers , two souls, two destined people going to ONE! YES Abhay n Pia is finaly going to Married tomoro n their soul will entwined for forever ..!!
The prepations were on full swing , both the houses , the dobriyals house n the Raichand mansion were fully decorated with lights n floweres for mariage ceremony ...Specialy Raichand mainsion was all set to Welcome piya as Mrs.Piya Abhay Raichand who bring new ray of light n unkown hapiness in abhay's dark life.
Abhay was standing near his room window ,looking at Moon , he was lill nerversd but impatiently waiting to see His piya in bridal attire . He closed his eyes n lost in piya's thought ...
"After tomoro this room 's emptiness will be full fill by our love, pia ... It will known as our room 😳 ... N we will live a hapily life together ..😳"
a buzz of his phn disturbd his thoughts , " it must be piya" he thought n smile but after checked the name which displayed on his phn screen he rolled his eyes n picked up the call .
voice from other side: abhay plz , u cant do this ...

Abhay: We already talked about this ! Didnt we, huh ?

Voice : abhay plz, plz listen me first , Then reach to any decision ...

Abhay: i already told u my decision , now what ?

Voice: but i already made all arrangments , all is set n now u cant do this to me , if u will not come here , every thing will reuine(in dramatically voice)

abhay:did i say 2 do dis ? NO! then y u forcing me ? I m not coming , n thats final ! Now will u plz leave alone ?

Voice : (cont in dramaticaly voice) plz abhay just for tonight , for my life 's sake , dont u care about my life ?

abhay : stop ur drama KABIR...! i m not going to take part in ur stupidity !

Kabir: STUPIDITY...!!! 😲 how can u say it a STUPIDITY?? its a BACHELOR PARTY , just for u !

Abhay: (rolled his eyes) just for me ? Oh realy ?

Kabir: c'mon abhay we r frnds or kal relatives ban
jayenge πŸ˜› , to sath me enjoy krna to banta hai πŸ˜‰ , u know mene specialy dubai ki belly dancers bulayin h .

Abhay : belly dancer ? 😲 agr misha ya pia ne pakd liya to tu gaya kaam se or mera to shadi se phle hi divorce ho jayega πŸ˜†

kabir: (confidntly) arey kuch nh hoga , prty ki sari planning top secrtly ki gayi h or kisi ko kano kan kabr bhi nh hogi ...

Abhay : bt i dont want to come !

Kabir: abhay invitations ja chuke h , sari tayyari ho chuki h ,bs thodi der mai party suru ho jayegi ... Lekin agr jiske liye party ki gayi h wo hi prty me nh hoga to sab barbad hojayga 😭 , isleye mere dost , mere yr , mere bhai bandhu or meri ho chuki sali ke hone wale pati plz party me jaa 😭

Abhay : ok ok stop this drama ... (took long breath) i m coming , happy ?

Kabir :πŸ˜ƒsupr happy ! thank u very much buddy , chal jaldi se aja !

The Bachelor 's Party

Abhay reached to the venue where kabir organised party for him , its a ballroom of a most lavish hotel of dehradun n all set for the party ... He enterd the vanue n empressed by the arrangments done by kabir ... kabir hug him n said thanks for come n promissed him that piya will unknown from all this πŸ˜› ... Kabir opened the campaign for the sake of last night of abhay's bachelorhood n all guest wish him best wishes for their happy married life ❀️

Abhay: kabir can i go now?

Kabir: r u kidding ? 😲 party to abhi start hui h πŸ˜‰, have a look there ...

Abhay saw a group of belly dancers entered the ballroom from two different sides ,. Music changed n they started showing their erotic dancing moves ,

abhay: u can enjoy their cheap dancing moves bt let me go 😑

kabir:God abhay u r so bore ! Ja sakte ho to jao πŸ˜‰

Abhay : fine ! I m going !

Abhay movd toward the exit gate, bt suddenly all belly dancers came in his way n start dancing all around him . Now he was standing in the center of all the dancrs , he gave a confused look to kabir in return kabir winked at him , abhay understood it was done by him πŸ˜†.

Abhay tried to moved bt dancers blocked his way , they touched him while dancing , they showed their sexiest moves n one of the dancers kissed on his cheeck which leaved a mark of lips stick on his cheek.
Abhay tried to stop them bt it was not working n kabir was enjoying all this . Finaly abhay accepted his defeat n looked at kabir helplessly as if he was saying that "fine he will not leaving the party bt he has to stop these belly dancers " πŸ˜† , kabir understood it n a wining smirk appeard on his face . The music changed again n belly dancers leaved abhay n moved to dancer in the center of ballroom , abhay took a long breath n gave a angry glare at kabir ... Bt it
does nt affect kabir at all πŸ˜†

the party was on full swing , kabir n angad were dancing with the belly dancers , they were druken too , bt abhay was missing piya , he wanted to see her ,touch her n kiss her 😳 ... He thought to call her n went to a corner n dialed her no. Bt she didnt picked his call ,he called again n again bt she didnt picked his calls . Now he became restless , she never did this earlier ...

Abhay :(thinking) piya mera call kyu nh utha rahi ? Kahi use is party ke bare mai to nh pata chal gaya? God abhay u gone , she must be angry thats y she is not responding to urs call ...Ab mai kya karu?

Abhay ne kabir ko bulaya n told him that piya is not responding to his call n he has doubt that piya come to know about all this

kabir : abhay yr dara mat ! C must be busy in applying mehendi in her hands

abhay: piya ke hatho me mehendi 3 hrs pehle hi lag chuki h , or mene ab tak uski mehendi dekhi bhi nh

kabir :oh i forget bt poor u kitni mehnat se piya or uski mehndi dekhne uske room me jump mar kr gaye the bt unfortunatly mother-in-law ne pakad liya , kya kaan kheenche na tumhare , or tumhe piya ko bhi nh dekhne diya 🀣🀣

abhay looked at him angrily
kabir: oops sorry, mere pas ek idea h ! Mai misha ko call krta hu or usse piya ke bare mai puchhta hu

(kabir dailled misha's no. Bt she too didnt pick his call that scared them little πŸ˜†)

Kabir: i think u r right ... Ab kya hoga ?

Abhay: r u asking me? 😑 i m going to dobrial house to tell them that it was all ur plan

kabir: yr plz dont do this 😭 warna misha mujhe divorce de degi

abhay: n what about me , huh? Meri to shadi bhi nh hui h

kabir: dont worry tumhari shadi zaroor hogi , mom or dad ghr pr nh honge , shadi ki kuch tayyariya baki thi to they went to mariage hall to complete them on time ... To hum dono sath me chal kr check karte h ki meri mrs or tumhari hone wali mrs ke gussse ka para kitna upr h πŸ˜›

abhay:(gave him a cold glare) if piya will angry on me i will kill u !

(they left the party in the middle n went toward the dobrial's house , dono silently prayer kar rahe the ki piya or misha ko bachelor party ke bare mai kuch pata na chala ho , or ye sirf unka doubt ho πŸ˜†)

DOBRIAL'S HOUSE

All the guest who arrived for marriage ceremony were rested at dobrials guest house n arnab n madhu were not at home... To kabir ko laga ki ghr me misha ,piya or unki kuch friends ke alava koi nh hog... So there is no problm if they entered from main door .
Abhay n kabir entered in house together n they were shocked to see that there was a party going on... Not just a party "IT WAS A BACHELORETTE PARTY ...!!!!" 😲😲

to be cont..

its my first Attempt to write an OS ... I m very bad in describing or explaining things πŸ˜› thts y i never try to write ffs πŸ˜†... Actualy mai na apni eco ki books dekh dekh kr thak gayi thi . Isleye ye bakwas likh dali or likhi to socha post kar dun , zada se zada kya hoga ande tamatr padenge na lekin atlest ande tamater marne ke bahane se hi ye forum kuch or active ho jayega , πŸ˜† ... Agr aap ise padhne ke baad bhi next part par apna time waste karna chahte h to plz wait till next part ... I Will end it on next part only , to meri bhayanak writting skills ko zada nh jhelna padegaπŸ˜›

press like n dont forget to cmnt if u like it 😳
Edited by abhiya4evr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW GREAT ATTEMPT AYEASHU.πŸ‘..LAGE RAHO!πŸ˜† WILL BE WAITING FR NEXT PARTπŸ˜‰
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow bachelor party
poor abhay and what piya doing lolzzz
waiting to cont
gud post ayeshu
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ayeshu.. that was really good..!
poor Abhay was so tensed.. bachelor party chodke aa gaya.. but yaha toh.. bachelorette party chal rahi hai..!!
waiting to know what happened at the Dobriyal's..
update karo ha..
trishnawaliya thumbnail
wow nice part... plz continue soon... mujhe abhay ka rexn dekhna hai...

omg bechara abhay...
abhiya4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

WOW GREAT ATTEMPT AYEASHU.πŸ‘..LAGE RAHO!πŸ˜† WILL BE WAITING FR NEXT PARTπŸ˜‰

thanku nafi πŸ€— kaha lagi rahu πŸ˜†, try to post next part soon 😳
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb os ayeshuπŸ˜ƒ Waiting for nxt part...
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
wahooo bachelor partyπŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ...aww poor Abhay😳...kya surprise mila Abhay Kabir koπŸ˜†continue soon😊
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
pleasure scooty ki tag line hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ " y shud boys hv all d fun"πŸ˜‰

let me guess πŸ˜†
abhay is hell worried abt piya bt madam sayad apni grls bachelor party mein busy hogi😎🀣🀣 acc. 2 ur topic mera guess yahi kehta haiπŸ˜†
abhiya4evr thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

wow bachelor party
poor abhay and what piya doing lolzzz
waiting to cont
gud post ayeshu

thanks beni πŸ€— piya was doing dhinka chinka in party 🀣