Arnavs Real Bachelor's Party Sep 21,Edit pg 5,6

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
THUD***************DROPPED DEAD*************** 

Hello...am I alive????????????

Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Loved the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanaya in black, sexy dance, kiss, romance...πŸ˜›

Arnav emotional...

Loved the dialogue between them about telepathy...

Wedding MUST take place or I will fly down to Mumbai and grab Gul Khan by her HAIR!!!!!!!!!😑

Great post Fazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail
i cant even comment..i am shivering..awesome post fuzzy 😳 i am just ☺️☺️..i hope it inst ding dong..warna if marriage goes off then khushi humilation not done please...but epi was indeed HOT...☺️
Punkin22 thumbnail
What an epic episode.  LM is alive and well.  The direction in this episode is a masterpiece.  I would love to know at the end of today how many times episode is watched.

The complete communication between Arnav and Khushi is found in the last scenes.  They are finally one in mind, body and soul.  I don't believe this is a dream by Khushi or Arnav.  Too many small details that dreams do not have.  Also, we have seen Arnav's dreams before, this is completely different feel and look.  Same with Khushi, we have seen what her dreams look like and there is just no comparison. 

In dreams everything is perfect, Khushi dance was not perfect she trips many times.  The removing of bangles is another example.  With that said, it was one of the most beautiful scenes of love I have every watched.  The intensity was thick with each word, each touch.  Arnav gave Khushi a choice and she gave Arnav her mind, body and soul.

Another reason I believe ArHi completely made love (consummation is such a cold harsh word) is for the story.  We know that something is happening next week between Arnav and Khushi that could separate them.  If it was hard to keep them separated then what is separation going to be like with this night between them.  Intensity is tripled.

Also, as much as I don't like even thinking of this, if Khushi is rejected, she leaves with humiliations and insults then she has lost all.  Remember Gul saying that Khushi would be left with nothing and utterly broken one day.  We could have that day next week.  When you have given everything you have to the man you love and he rejects you what is left.  I don't want that to happen but Gul has spoken of this happening many times...

No matter what happens between these two next week, the fact remains they cannot stay away from each other.  ASR cannot function long without her.  His memories of this night will haunt him and drive him back to Khushi.  They will find the truth of the past together and be free from its power to hurt or divide.  They will overcome whatever next week brings.

For now, I am just flying with a passionate and beautiful episode that showed what unconditional love between a man and woman looks and feels like.

Thank you Fuzzy, you did a stunning and marvelous job...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

credits to 

dilkidhadkan
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post fuzzy

somehow the episode gave me creeps like something bad is going to happen
despite the hot scenes

don't know,i hope i will be proven wrong by cvs
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wedding will happen..khushi will run away thinking that he is cancelling the wedding but he cannot fathom a life without her and will bring her back and get married to her ...the past will be in the past...
gkoolans thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post. im so glad this episode happened. 
loved the way ASR gave KKG her space and it was her decision in the end to go to him. they did it! of that i am completely sure of. he needed surety and she gave it to him.
ASR doesnt need any one's permission to touch or be with KKG. she is his and he truly believes he has rights on her. KKG has finally understood that... no amount of separation is going to change that fact that they belong together...even when they are not together are one... 
loved the little nuances of emotions in the expressions... wonderful editing ...very very impressive... SARUN take a bow...you guys put the screen on fire today...
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome episode..
m still grinning n blushing...😳
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post fazyy...

really arshi burned my laptop...it was soo hot in here...

gosh i still cant believe we got this kind of scene...

well i know they did not consumate but stilll it was soo hot to handle