BHBK WU 21st Sept-Krish ne diya dhoka?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hina for the update!

Krish's signature on the marriage application form?   He did sign a form once when he wanted to marry Poulomi in court...

Now I am 100% sure Krish is innocent and Rajni is going to eat her words!   Shikha might have reacted on seeing Krish but not because he cheated her, I feel!

This is just becoming more and more bizarre  day by day!   
Thanks for the update Hina! 🤗

You're a star. ⭐️
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Faiba is the only one who truly believes Krish and had a hunch about Rajni's true intentions.  
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Hina for awesome update😊

wow loved how the story is progressing...well would love to see flashback with Krish in college😉

It could be intresting where they can show krish has enemity wit some guy who took revenge on Krish by defaming him

Loved when Rajini reminded him about Paulomi...wow that need a👏

Ya from Rajini's pov Krish may be casonova but Krish is a straightforward and never took decisions in a practical manner but thinks with his heart...let's see how the story unfolds

Love Rajini in negative role .😈...she is better that way ;hate to see her shedding tears😭

Now I 'am Sure Dr Akash was trying to play with Namitha's life by ditching her like how Krish did 😊

But Namitha is way tooo smart and Practical ...so Dr Akash's plan failed big tym so is missing from the pic👎🏼 
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Thanks Hina for the update!

Krish's signature on the marriage application form?   He did sign a form once when he wanted to marry Poulomi in court...

Now I am 100% sure Krish is innocent and Rajni is going to eat her words!   Shikha might have reacted on seeing Krish but not because he cheated her, I feel!

This is just becoming more and more bizarre  day by day!   

I agree that Krish's signature on the form could be from Paulomi time but what this proves is that Paulomi is somehow involved in all of this, coz she was mentioned after 3 months...
She must be linked to this in some weird way...

I'm quite liking the new twist and the end of the epi had krish giving a very confusing look, it could have meant he's a player, which is kinda hard to believe but yeah its possible...

lemme post a cap for u guys to get a better idea lol

Like we all know, the CVs are making up stuff as they go along so I wont be surprised if they make krish negative going by the feedback over the weeknd 😉

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

here u go

It cud be nothing and I may be wrong to judging that expression but yeah lets see
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update😊

jihadulgendu thumbnail
thanks for the update...
this is a far more better track and very interesting... they shouldn't have stretched the boring surrogacy track for that long...
-Zaara- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

here u go

It cud be nothing and I may be wrong to judging that expression but yeah lets see

this look got me thinking too...maybe what Rajni is saying could be right