complain agains't SUDEEP TO ZEE TV.

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
  1.  FRIENDS sorry about that but yes i am definitely gonna write a complain against sudeep sahir to zee tv because i AM DEEPLY HURT BY HIS BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS PRIYA DURING THE SHOOT OF THE SONG ,IN WHICH PRIYA'S DUPPATA HITS SUDEEPS FACE. HOW COULD SUDEEP SCREAM AT PRIYA?????????? i read this article titled_ CHUNRI SAMBHAL GORI, AND THAT WAS TRUELY DISGUSTING. I am a die hard fan of both sudeep and priya and i thought like on screen both of them wud be greaaaaaatttttttttttt friends on screen also,but i was greatly mistaken, i think THAT priya DID NOT HIT SUDEEP INTENTIONALLY,WHY WUD SHE DO THAT, what pleasure she wud get by doing that??????.SUDEEP SHUD HAVE FORGIVEN PRIYA BY CONSIDERING THAT A CHILDISH MISTAKE FROM HIS FRIEND but NO HE SCREAMED AT PRIYA!!!!!!!!! SINCE PRIYA WAS WEARING A HEAVY ENBRODRIED OUT FIT BY NEETA LULLA AND SHE IS NOT USED TO WEARING SUCH TYPES OF HEAVY TRADITIONAL OUTFITS,ANYBODY COULD HAVE COMMITTED THE SAME MISTAKE WHICH PRIYA DID.. YOU KNOW FRIENDS I REALLY HATE those actors who PLAY ROMANTIC LEADS ON SCREEN AND HAVE HARD FEELINGS OFF-SCREEN,I CAN'T RELATE  THEN  TO THEIR  ON-SCREEN  CHEMISTRY OR RAPPORT YOU CAN SAY.I  AM GONNA MAIL MY MESSAGE TO THE MAIL ADDRESS OF ZEE TV_- response@ zeenetwork.com.I  HOPE  SUDEEP  GETS  MY MESSAGE,he shud realise that  he  behaved  in an  indecent  way  with  priya ,i  mean  a few  sratches  on  face  was  not  a  big  deal  just  for  those  few  scratches  he  HURT THE  SOUL  OF  AN  INNOCENT  AND  NAIVE  GIRL  PRIYA  AND HIS FRIEND CUM CO-STAR ( at least onecould guess from priya's eyes that she is honest and innocent in real life too,other wise i have heard THE STORIES OF TOP MOST ACTRESSES ON TV SHOWING STARRY TANTRUMS ALL TIME). priya is totally different from all the other actresses on tv right now,one could easily guess the nature of a person from his or her face and eyes. I REALLY  WANT  A  PATCH-UP BETWEEN  SUDEEP  AND  PRIYA BECAUSE  I  AM  A CRAZY  FAN  OF  BOTH  OF  THEM. I THINK THE MOVIE STARS ARE BETTER THAN THE TV STARS,people like -ajay devgan,abhishek bachchan,sanjay dutt,shahrukh khan ,priyanka chopra,preity zinta,rani,soha ali khan and many more are known as great pranksters on the sets( accor. to the film magazines and news papers) ,they all RESPECT THEIR CO-STARS AND ALSO FORGIVE THEIR MISTAKES but look at the TV STARS ,you will always hear about their tussels off-screen  e.x- shweta tiwari(prerna) & cezzane khan( anurag basu) of kasauti,gurdeep kohli( DR.juhi) and mihir mishra( DR.rahul) of the show sanjeevni,amna sharif and surveen chawala of kahin to hoga,apra mehta and smriti irani of kyunki ,the list is never ending. i know friends my message is too long  BUT I AM DEEPLY HURT   THAT  MY FAVORITE  ACTORS-SUDEEP & PRIYA  HAD  A  TIFF  FOR  THE  FIRST TIME AND THAT TOO ONLY OVER A SMALL  ISSUE,I  THINK  SUDEEP  WAS  MORE  AT  FAULT  AND  HE  SHUD  REALISE  THAT,HOW  COULD SUDEEP  BE  RUDE TO SUCH  A  NICE  AND  INNOCENT FRIEND OF  HIS??????. FRIENDS   PLEASE  I ALSO WANT ALL OF YOU TO WRITE A MESSAGE FOR SUDEEP & PRIYA SO THAT ONCE AGAIN THEY BECOME FRIENDS. PLEASE WRITE AT -response@ zeenetwork.com. I WILL REMAIN A DIE-HARD FAN OF SUDEEP AND PRIYA. we want our RAGHU AND AANYA TO BECOME TRUE FRIENDS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scs07 thumbnail
well, firstly i wud never believe anything written by reporters in entirety... yes, it must be true but they more often than not spice up things to make an interesting read... secondly, the article says that sudeep shouted when it hit him a second time... and mind u, it left scars on his face and so he might be concerned on facing the camera very obviously... i don think it is any big issue at all... in the flick of a moment we all react to situations and i am sure its all done n forgotten...

Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scs07

well, firstly i wud never believe anything written by reporters in entirety... yes, it must be true but they more often than not spice up things to make an interesting read... secondly, the article says that sudeep shouted when it hit him a second time... and mind u, it left scars on his face and so he might be concerned on facing the camera very obviously... i don think it is any big issue at all... in the flick of a moment we all react to situations and i am sure its all done n forgotten...

I agree, sometimes when something hits us..just out of fright, shock and pain we get angry ... an incident i remember is one time my cousin was walking behind me and would step on my sandle causing me to trip...when he did for the fourth time i just turned around and yelled at him and then suddenly broke out laughing because i had never been so angry😳 before...I think it is just human nature...so I don't think we should take this issue too seriously😊.

angadroks thumbnail
yea me 2 ...i think everythings fine between the 2 of them now...and he must have shouted due to the pain becuz as the article said tht the dress was quite heavy and had a lot of work on it..so i think its not such a big deal and even sudeep and priya r responsible enough to know tht such things can happen..so i don't think its such a big issue... 😊
lubz thumbnail
i think you're overreacting. what happened between the two of them is between the two of them. no need for you to tell them how to deal with it. they seem like they are intelligent individuals and will be able to come to terms soon enough as they have to maintain at least a professional relationship. i really doubt they want some random person telling them they should makeup and become "true friends". Edited by lubz - 17 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pls don't do such things.We were not in the sets to see what happned.sudeep is a sweet guy.pls refrain from complaning against him.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such accidents happens while shooting.Maybe Sudeep was really hurt that is the reason out of pain he shouted at priya. But i am sure things are solve now.
And pls following such articles dont take any action. Ur letter can cause a huge different and misunderstanding between priya and Sudeep.
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
sorry did i miss something!
can someone pl post the article or give me the link for it!
cuz i have no idea what is going on?
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
sorry did i miss something!
can someone pl post the article or give me the link for it!
cuz i have no idea what is going on?
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OK !!!! FRIENDS I AM NOT GONNA WRITE ANYTHING TO ZEE TV BUT THE FACT THAT HAS HURT ME IS __THAT SUDEEP ACCUSED PRIYA OF HURTING HIM INTENTIONALLY,I THINK THAT WAS NOT DONE..I WISH PRIYA AND SUDEEP DIG ALL THE HARD FEELINGS AGAINST EACHOTHER AND BECOME FRIENDS BECAUSE THEIR FANS WANT THEM TO BE DOST OFF -SCREEN ALSO .SO PLEASE FOR YOUR FANS ,PRIYA AND SUDEEP PLEASE MAKE A PATCH UP..WE ALL LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH   ___ SUDEEP AND PRIYA 😊 .AND lubz HOW COULD YOU CALL ME A RANDOM PERSON ,I GUESS AS A FAN AND AS A MEMBER OF INDIA FORUMS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS FOR MY FAVORITE ACTORS ,SO AS AN ARDENT FAN OF BOTH SUDEEP AND PRIYA I WANT THEM TO BE FRIENDS ,I GUESS THERE IS NOTHING HARM IN MAKING FRIENDS.