BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys dont u think the present track Sahil Shivani are too comfortable with no scope of shy and  fight etc...even their noke jhok looks more like bro sis or best friend nok jhok rather then couple types.😕

I hope in future track  they bring differences between Sahil Shivani and separate them coz of MIL or their own differences ...so that we get to see upar se na na and andar se haan haan type pyar and romance .😳

I feel Sahi Shivani wont be happy together very long as Sahil so irresponsible.Soon MIL will compare him with his own wife Shivani and say 'look ur wife works so hard for her parents and u do nothing '.

I think Sahil will feel it too and may be their story go abhimaan way... where a love married couple get saparated coz of mai bada ki tu badi  and internal pride ki lalkar .But then later their love wins over their pride and they slowly come together ...something like love revisited😉

If they do so then only we can see the real tashan bhari chemistry between Sahil Shivani. 😊

What say guys Do Share your views 😊
Edited by sahilshivi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
What an idea Sir ji dear ab ye idea cvs ko post kar de...we would love to see such chemistry .

I too feel present track has no scope for some real tashan bhara romance

mandygill thumbnail
sahil shivi, i was going to make a separate topic on the very thought u have written about, its absolutely amazing idea! i am demanding from the cvs to make sahil's character more strong and bring out the differences in the couple and both part ways for a while and gradually fall in love again forgetting their differences, this is the only way to make their chemistry look masaledaar otherwise there is no scope..and shana, if u r a good writer then please make up a story on sahil and shivani's separation and then how they bump into each other on and off and how they miss and think about each other..something in those lines..ho saakta hai cvs ko koi clue mil jaye sahil ke character ko damdaar banane ke liye..what say?
Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sahil or shivani may bilkul chemistry nhn ha woh bichray hoay 

behan bhai lagtay han ðŸ¤£
BornCritical thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

What an idea Sir ji dear ab ye idea cvs ko post kar de...we would love to see such chemistry .

I too feel present track has no scope for some real tashan bhara romance

Now that shivi going  be more home hope to see more nok jhok and romance ...hope cvs listen to us before its too late
BornCritical thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandygill

sahil shivi, i was going to make a separate topic on the very thought u have written about, its absolutely amazing idea! i am demanding from the cvs to make sahil's character more strong and bring out the differences in the couple and both part ways for a while and gradually fall in love again forgetting their differences, this is the only way to make their chemistry look masaledaar otherwise there is no scope..and shana, if u r a good writer then please make up a story on sahil and shivani's separation and then how they bump into each other on and off and how they miss and think about each other..something in those lines..ho saakta hai cvs ko koi clue mil jaye sahil ke character ko damdaar banane ke liye..what say?

yes we can request shana for this I too have read her fictions she is good at creating magic.

Her LMYAM sholey is so humoruos hope she thinks about my  Sahil and Shivi too and make fiction on them

BornCritical thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerashish

sahil or shivani may bilkul chemistry nhn ha woh bichray hoay 

behan bhai lagtay han ðŸ¤£

dont worry the way track is going on soon they would look like Rajlaxmi ke sataye hue love birds🤣
Surish thumbnail
In full compliance with everyone without equivocation!Shivani and Sahil married for love therefore there should be some romantic interludes ultimately ending with the act of copulation Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
BornCritical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

In full compliance with everyone without equivocation!Shivani and Sahil married for love therefore there should be some romantic interludes ultimately ending with the act of copulation

Surish u just echoed my thoughts ...hai dying to see all that u said
Edited by sahilshivi - 11 years ago
diorslik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilshivi

<font color="#FF00FF">
dont worry the way track is going on soon they would look like Rajlaxmi ke sataye hue love birds🤣
</font>

Lol i will be watin for that day when i see chenistry between them
And by the way you look like you really love them as a couple dont ya